JNUEE Syllabus 2022– Aspiring Aspirants appearing for the JNU 2022 entrance exam must familiarize themselves with JNU 2022 Test pattern. Aspirants must know the details about the exam duration, type of questions, mode of exam, marking scheme, and the total number in the JNU Test pattern 2022 which will be Announce by the National Test Agency on the official web Page of JNU. The JNU 2022 exam pattern will also Given the details about the JNU admission test as well. According to the JNU 2022 exam pattern, the maximum Number of JNUEE will be 100 and it will be conducted in Only online mode. Aspirants should read the entire Page to know every Information about the JNU exam pattern 2022.
JNUEE Syllabus 2022
JNU Entrance Exam Exam Pattern 2022 PDF Ready Now JNU is also known as Jawaharlal Nehru University and JNUEE is called Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) organized JNU Entrance Exam for those Candidates who want to get admitted in various fields of Engineering, Law, Science, Humanities, etc. To start preparation for such entrance exam, you can download JNUEE test Pattern, Subject Wise Syllabus from here. The admission Exam includes for varied courses and this can be the reason, Pattern involves accordingly. The list for the Pattern is so hard to mention because of several courses involved and this is the reason that Pattern of few course are given.
JNUEE Syllabus 2022 Details
JNU Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination – Online (Computer Based Test)
- Number of questions – 100
- Type of questions – Objective type multiple choice questions
- Maximum Marks – 100
- Marking Pattern – Each question will carry 1 mark
- Language of questions – English only (Language courses may have exception)
- Duration of examination – 120
- Negative Marking – Not applicable
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Parts of question paper||2 parts: Part A and Part|
|No. questions||60 questions in Part A
100 questions in Part B out of which 60 should be attempted
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Marking scheme||Part A: +1 mark for each right answer
-0.5 marks for each incorrect answer
|Part B: +3 marks for each right answer
-1 mark for each incorrect answer
JNUEE 2023 Syllabus
The JNUEE 2023 Exam Pattern is grouped into the B.A. (Hons.) 1st year, 2nd year, and Master of Arts/M Phil/Ph.D.
B.A (Hons) Syllabus
A commonly used Exam that will be carried out along with the B.A. is the written entrance for this Exam. 3-language entry Test: Persian, Arabic, Pushto. The Exam Pattern will cover questions relating to general knowledge, artificial language, short essays related to subjects, etc. The written Exam will be carried out in English.
B.A (Hons) Syllabus
- Noun, Pronoun, Adjectives, Singular & Plural, Masculine & Feminine, Vowels
- Kinds of Verbs, Verb conjunction
- Formation of sentences
- Composition of different languages
- Introduction to literary personalities
- History Pashto, Persian, Arabic language
- Geo-political regions of language
- Iran, Afgan cultures and civilization
- Speaking and listening skills
- Writing skills
- Reading skills
- Society and culture
Masters of Arts/M.Phil/Ph.D. Syllabus
- History of Arabic culture
- Modern prose and poetry
- Arabic studies in India
- Major Arab and Indian writers
- Advanced Arabic grammar
- General Awareness
|Real series analysis||Trigonometry|
|Calculus and Analytical Geometry||Differential Equations|
|Statistics and Probability||Modern Algebra and Matrix Theory|
|Theory of Equation||Numerical Analysis|
|Current Affairs||General Science|
|History of India||English Grammar|
|General Comprehension||Themes related to political, economic and social history|
|Representation of Characters||Binary and hexadecimal representations|
|Organization of a computer||Floating-point representation of numbers|
|Data Structures||Fundamentals of Computer|
|Integers and fractions||Boolean Algebra|
|Input/output devices||Venn diagrams|
|Computer Organization||Central Processing Unit|
|Binary Arithmetic||C Language|
|Truth Tables||Structure of Instructions|
Also Read-COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2022
How To Download JNU Syllabus 2022 Online?
- Aspirants have to Go to The JNU 2022 Official Website i.e. jnuee.jnu.ac.in
- From Home Page Read all the JNU Information From Here.
- Press on JNU Syllabus Link Here.
- In the new Panel, the JNU Online exam Pattern will open On screen.
- Enter all the Information available..
- Press on Download Submit Bottom.
- Save and Carry the Hard Copy of the Syllabus For Further Use.