Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Form 2022 – The Jharkhand Joint Entrance Examination Board was constituted by the Govt. Video memo no. 374 dated 29-03-2001 u/s 85 of the Bihar Reorganized Act 2000. The government of Jharkhand entrusted the responsibility of conducting JCECEB B.Ed Exam Entrance Exam 2022 for admission in various institutes of B.Ed in Jharkhand State. The online application form has started, you can apply online from the link given below. Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Form 2022 will be started soon at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. JAC B.Ed Entrance Exam Online Application Form 2022 and Registration will start soon.
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Form
- 1 Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Form
- 2 Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Reservation
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is responsible for the JCECEB B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 taken by the Jharkhand Central University (CUJ). All the candidates can check the JCECE Combined 2022 Admit Card Notification in PDF format on the official website www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and merit list. Those candidates who will qualify in nature in the written tests will be able to take admission in B.Ed courses. The application form of Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 Entrance Exam Application Form starts filling as per schedule on the official website. The candidate must refer to the advertisement before filling the application form. Which is released or published on the official website of JCECEB.
At the time of filling the form, the candidate must have all the documents of their educational qualification which are relevant for the JAC B.Ed Competitive Exam 2022. Fill the Jharkhand BEd Admission Form 2022 carefully and cross-check it before submission. After submitting the form the payment window will appear on the screen. Payment will be made by debit or credit card of any nationalized or private bank whose name appears in the payment portal. Competitors who need to become an instructor in any school and university located in the state of Jharkhand are expected to pass CTET, TET, and REET exams with good marks as well as obtain a B.Ed degree.
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Form 2022 – Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Name of Exam||Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Application Form||Online only|
|Course Offered||B.Ed Admission in Jharkhand|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
Also Check Hajj Online Application Form 2022
Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2022 Eligibility
- Candidates with Minimum 50% Marks in Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree Examination (Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce).
- Candidates having B.Tech/ B.E degree with a specialization in Science and Mathematics securing at least 55% marks are also eligible.
Application Fees for JCECEB Apply Online 2022
- General Candidates / Applicants for outside from Jharkhand State: Rs. 500/-
- BC-I / BC-II (of Jharkhand State): Rs. 370/-
- SC / ST / Female candidates (of Jharkhand state only): Rs. 250/-
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Reservation
It is important to mention here that 85% of the total seats are reserved for the applicants who have passed the qualifying examination from the state of Jharkhand or belong to the state of Jharkhand. Only 15% of the total seats are available for all Indian candidates. Reservation in the examinations conducted will be given on the basis of the reservation policy of the Jharkhand Government. 85% of the seats will be earmarked for applicants from schools in the state of Jharkhand. The remaining 15% will be kept open to the proposed candidates. So to understand the benefits of reservation, the contenders have to give the necessary testament.
Also Check DU Admission Form 2022
Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 Important Dates:
|official notification release date||June 2022|
|Commencement of online application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||June 2022|
|Downloading on the admit card||Notify Soon|
|Date of Examination||Notify Soon|
|Answer Key release date||Notify Soon|
|Result declaration||Notify Soon|
Required Document While applying JCECEB B.Ed Online Form 2022
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- graduation mark sheet
- PG Marksheet (if applying on the basis of PG degree)
- NSS/NCC “C” (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate of Jharkhand (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
Also Check UPSC NDA Application Form 2022
How to Apply Jharkhand Bed Entrance Exam Online Form 2022?
- First, visit the official website i.e. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.
- On the home page click on the link Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 Online Apply.
- Now enter the required information correctly in all the types of boxes.
- Candidates have to upload scanned images, recent color passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- Finally, pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the filled application form for further use.