NHM Janani Suraksha Yojana Portal nhp.gov.in Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration Application Form Toll-free helpline number JSY Apply online. The government keeps on bringing many schemes to help the people of India. Today we will talk about Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022. This scheme has been started for the newborn and pregnant women of the country. Pregnant poor women in the country should not face any problems. That’s why Janani Suraksha Yojana has been brought by the government. Related to this scheme, we will provide you with much important information here.
Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration
Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration 2022 has started. If you also want to join this scheme. So this is the right time. that you fill out your application. And submit it on the Janani Suraksha Yojana portal. A toll-free number has also been issued by the department for the scheme. So that if you have any problem or want any information, then you can get it by calling on it. Although earlier the government has brought many facilities for women and children. But now the government is going to provide more benefits from this scheme. Such needy women are in need of financial and medical assistance. They will be benefited in both ways through this scheme.
It is our aim that first of all, we will provide you the information about every scheme. So that if you are eligible for that scheme then you should get your application done as soon as possible. In such a situation, it is very important to see the eligibility and benefits related to the scheme. What are the documents to be attached during the same registration? We will tell you all here. The benefit of this scheme will be given equally to every poor pregnant woman in every state. Every district, every village, or city in every state. In order to provide security to pregnant women and their unborn children, Janani Suraksha Yojana has been started by the Prime Minister from the Central Government.
Janani Suraksha Scheme Online Registration 2022
|Scheme Name||Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022|
|Initiated||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Benefits of the scheme||support for delivery expenses|
|Main Purpose||Pregnant women to have a safe delivery|
|Beneficiary||poor pregnant women|
Also Check Rajasthan Domicile Certificate,
Janani Suraksha Scheme Form Download
There are mainly two areas in Janani Suraksha Yojana:
- Rural Area: According to the scheme pregnant women who are from rural areas. And they are living below the poverty line. They will be given financial assistance of Rs 1400 by the government. At the same time, an amount of Rs 300 will be given to Asha workers to encourage delivery. And after that, an additional Rs.300 will be given to the ASHA worker for pre-delivery service.
- Urban Area: In this, pregnant women who are from urban areas. And according to their living, they are below the poverty line. Financial assistance of up to Rs 1000 will be given to these women applicants. At the same time, 200 will be given to the ASHA worker associated with it for encouragement. For providing the same post-delivery service, an additional facility of Rs 200 will be given.
|Category||Rural Area||Total Amount||Urban Area||Total Amount|
|Mother’s Package||Asha’s Package||Mother’s Package||Asha’s Package|
Janani Suraksha Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Whether the woman is from a rural area or an urban area. It is mandatory for them to get registered to take advantage of the scheme.
- In this, only pregnant women will be given financial assistance.
- In this case, the age of the pregnant woman should be 19 years or more.
- During delivery, they will have to go to the hospital selected by the government.
- In the scheme, applications can be made only for two children.
- Not only financial but also medical assistance will be given to the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- If a woman has a stillborn baby or a premature or late baby. In such a situation also they will be given all the benefits of the scheme.
- This scheme has been started only for poor pregnant women.
Also Check Bangla Shasya Bima List 2022
JSY Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- BPL Ration Card
- Address proof
- home address proof
- Janani Suraksha Card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- bank account information
- Delivery certificate issued by a government hospital
Also Check Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022
JananiSuraksha Scheme Apply Online
- First of all, go to the official website of Janani Suraksha Yojana nhm.gov.in.
- Now the homepage of the department will open online in front of you.
- Go to the link given here Janani Suraksha Yojana Application link.
- Now fill in all the information asked in this application form. After that also upload the required documents asked in the application.
- Finally, click on submit button. You will be contacted soon. At the same time, financial assistance will also be provided to you soon.