Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application- The third installment of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme was made available on November 30, 2021, and the fourth installment will be made available on March 16, 2022, according to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The public authority of AP has stored the Rs 686 crore straightforwardly in 9,87,965 mother accounts. There are approximately 11.03 lakh higher education students, and the government has deposited the entire course fee. The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment status can be viewed by candidates on the official websites navasakam.ap.gov.in and jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Candidates can access the Jagananna Vidya Deevena 3rd Instalment Status and JVD Payment Status via the link in the following section.
Final List and Status of the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme (Scheme List): The eagerly anticipated application form for the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme is now available on the official website. Eligible candidates can download the form from the portal or from the link on this page. Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application is a famous and widely used software for conducting statistical analysis of data. It is designed to make it easy for users to analyze, organize, and visualize large datasets.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application
On November 27, 2019, the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, announced the “Vidya Deevena Scheme,” formerly known as “Fee reimbursement,” as well as a number of other programs for the people of Andhra Pradesh, with a particular emphasis on the financially disadvantaged. It is a sponsorship program for student education. The poor family whose children are pursuing or are planning to pursue higher education will receive financial assistance through this YSR Jagananna Vidya program. The CM has allocated 4,900 crores for the upcoming session to put this plan into action.
The AP reports that Rs 686 crores have been directly deposited into more than 10 million Mother’s accounts. The eligible students will receive the amount within five to ten days of the date of the third installment, depending on the course. Please review the details of your bank account to determine the state of the JVD payment in 2021. SMS of attributing sum will likewise be shipped off qualified understudies. The Fee Reimbursement payment Status list will also be made available on the official website, which can be found at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Overview
|Name of the Department||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Article Category||Govt Schemes|
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Approval of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme||On the 27th of November 2019|
|Scheme Implement from||28th April 2020|
|Benefits||ITI Students: Rs.10,000
Polytechnic students: Rs.15,000
Degree students: Rs.20,000
|Scheme about||Students belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority/ Kapus/ EWS/ PWD will provide 100% free reimbursement|
|Official website||Click Here|
About on Jagananna Vidya Deevena
According to the promise made, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will reimburse all students for their fees without interfering with their studies. On November 30, virtually at the CM’s camp office, Rs 686 crore was deposited in the accounts of 11.03 lakh Jagananna Vidya Deevena students in the third tranche of the 2021 year. 11.03 lakh students will receive full fee reimbursement as part of a successful government initiative. On April 19, 2021, the first installment was deposited, and on July 29, the second installment was deposited directly into the mothers’ accounts. It was argued that poverty should not be a barrier to education and that the government will reimburse family members for tuition.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena is a nonprofit organization that works to improve the lives of women, children and families in rural India. It was founded by two women from India, who saw the need for a national organization that could provide support and resources to rural communities. The organization’s mission is to improve the health and welfare of women, children and families by promoting education, healthcare, nutrition, and economic development.
Also Read- Jharkhand Ration card 2023
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
The Eligibility Criteria for “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme”
- Students who are residents and native citizens of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for the program, but the college must be affiliated with state universities or boards and the family’s annual income must be less than Rs 2.5 lakh. Students who are enrolled in programs or courses in government-aided private colleges board, day scholar, and hostellers are also eligible.
- In the event that understudies are learning at considered College, they are not qualified for the plan
- Understudies who are seeking after their concentrating on degree courses by means of distance learning are not qualified for the plan
- Assuming any of the understudies got affirmation under the administration portion in his/her school then he/she won’t be qualified for the plan
- On the off chance that any of the understudy’s relatives are utilized in an administration area and covering charge or on the other hand in the event that anybody has advantages of benefits, in such cases the understudies are not qualified for the plan
- The ward of a sterilization laborer, regardless of their compensation and sort of enrollment is qualified for the plan
- The social government assistance division will foster an arrangement of confirmation for disinfection laborers to guarantee the advantages of the plan.
- The family of the beneficiary should not own any four-wheelers. Those who have 25 acres of dry land and ten acres of wetland are also eligible for the program.
- Students’ homes in the city must be less than 1500 square feet to be eligible for the program. Anyone in the student’s family who pays property tax is also ineligible.
Check Also- Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
How to Check the JVD Payment Status Check 2023 Online?
The JVD Payment Status Check is available online at https://www.jvdccheck.com/. Users can choose whether they would like to view their individual payment information or that of another party. The website provides detailed payment statuses, including the date payment was made, the recipient’s name, the reason for the delay, and any applicable fees. It is important to note that the JVD Payment Status Check is only a tool for managing your payments; it does not guarantee you will receive any money.
- First things first, go to Jananabhumi’s official website at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in and click the Login button.
- Enter your username, password, and the captcha code.
- After that snap on the Sign In button.
- Select the link for JVD Payment Status.
- Download the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status Information.
Read More- GEM Registration Govt E-Marketplace Online Login
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Admission fee receipt
- Bank account details
- BPL or EWS certificates
- College admission certificate
- Income certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Residential proof
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2023