Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2023: Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana was announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through the utilization of the scheme, several incentives were been provided to the students of the government school in Andhra Pradesh State. In this article, you can get more details regarding the Amma Vodi Yojana like the final beneficiary list of Phase I that has been announced by the respective departments on 27th December 2019. You may also check your name on the beneficiary list is available on the official website.
Jagananna Amma Vodi List
- 1 Jagananna Amma Vodi List
- 2 Amma Vodi List 2023 District-Wise Check Here
- 3 Complete Application Method of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
It has been declared by the education minister Dr. Audimulapu Suresh. The Amma Vodi beneficiary list has been announced online and a complete list will get announced on 26 December 2020. The last list will get issued on 30th December 2020. There are approximately 7274674 students from class 1st to 10th from 64533 schools of the Andhra Pradesh state and there are approximately 10.94 lakh 12th Pass students. The profit amount will get the transaction to the beneficiary’s bank account before the last date i.e. 9th January 2021. The parents are asked to spare Rs 1000 from the profit amount for the management of sanitization in the school.
Overview of Amma Vodi List 2023 Check Here
Complete actions are taken by the state government in order to offer advantages to all the desirable beneficiaries. The scheme is being utilized glassy. The amount is directly transacted to the beneficiary’s account by Chief Minister Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy.
To grab various details related to Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2023, you can read the table as provided below:
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Initiated by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (Belong to the BPL families)|
|Starting Date of Scheme||10th June 2019|
|Declaration of Phase I Beneficiary List||27th December 2019|
|Declaration of Beneficiary List||22nd December 2020|
Also Check DESH STACK e-Portal Online
About Amma Vodi Portal
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state declared a flagship program popular as the famous AMMA VODI scheme. It is really a part of the NAVARATNALU initiative. It is created to offer financial help to each mother belonging to a BPL household, religion, irrespective of caste, creed, and region. This incentive will be allowed her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII in all the institutions as follows:
- Recognized Government
- Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges
- Residential Schools/Colleges for the Academic year 2020-21
- Private Aided, etc.
Eligibility Criteria For Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
You can check the eligibility criteria for Amma Vodi Yojana 2023 as follows:
- Those children who have studied in the government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are applicable for the scheme.
- Those students who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only applicable.
Also Check PM Kisan eKYC Update Online
Amma Vodi List 2023 District-Wise Check Here
Now, the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme is provided by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. This scheme was inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. This article will provide various information related to the Jagnanna Amma Vodi List 2023 in detail.
|District Name||Beneficiary List (In PDF Format)|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
How To Check Amma Vodi Status?
- First of all, you should need to visit the official website of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Go to Home Page.
- Search for the status check-related link and click on that link to check your status.
- Now, you will get the Jagananna Amma Vodi Status in front of you.
Also Check PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Complete Application Method of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
The following application procedure should fix when applying for the AP Amma Vodi Yojana for the year 2020:-
- First, you should have to download the application form for the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme as provided.
- When downloading the application form completed, fill in it properly.
- You should also require to attach all the above-mentioned documents.
- Also, submit at the concerned office or any government office.
Also Check PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status
How To Amma Vodi Phase II Beneficiary List?
- First of all, Go to the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme to get Phase 2 Beneficiary List.
- Go to the homepage of the official website, and then click on the Search Child Details option as given on it.
- Select the district name from the options i.e. Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa, Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor.
- Now a new tab will appear with some needed information.
- First of all, choose the District Name.
- Enter Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and then enter the verification code
- Click on the Get Details button.
- Then the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- Click on the print button.
- Take a print of the beneficiary list.
Amma Vodi List 2023: Click Here