Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023 – Do you want to be a part of something special? If the answer is yes, you should definitely apply for the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023! This prestigious scholarship is for students who want to pursue a career in the arts. And who can’t use a little extra help when it comes to funding their education? The Ishan Uday Scholarship offers students the opportunity to study a chosen art form for up to two years tuition-free. So if you’re passionate about the arts, this is the scholarship for you.
Ishan Uday Award 2023 Registration: The University Grants Commission UGC awards 10,000 Award every year to children belonging to the Economically Weaker Section in Noth Eastern Region. This Award aims to encourage education in the backward parts of society. With the financial assistance that will be Given to the eligible Aspirants, they can easily afford the educational expenses easily and focus on studies more than monetary issues. Aspirants need to apply online before 31st October 2023 for receiving benefits under this Award. Get complete information about the Application Form and the Award Amount here in this Page.
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023 is an annual scholarship for students pursuing undergraduate studies in any field of Engineering or Technology. The scholarship aims to promote the talent of deserving students and to help them achieve their goals. It is awarded to the top student in each year, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, or gender.
The Ishan Uday Award is an initiative of the University Grants Commission to promote education in the North Eastern Region. It is specifically to support Aspirants having financially unstable backdrops. The Award was Announce after consultation by UGC with the State and Central governments. Under this scheme, the Candidates will get the amount in form of a monthly stipend to support their regular educational needs. The registrations will be accepted till 31st October 2023. The Candidates who are eligible for the scheme need to apply online through the National Award portal.
ISHAN UDAY Scholarship Details
|Name of the scholarship||ISHAN UDAY Scholarship for NER|
|Launched by||UGC under MHRD|
|Launched for||Students belonging to NER Region|
|Objective||To promote higher education and increase the gross enrollment ratio for NER students|
|Benefits||To improve the future by further studies|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 7,800 per month|
Benefits & Features Of ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- A new Award has been Announce by the UGC under MHRD
- The name of this Award is the ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- The main aim of Announce this scheme is to provide educational opportunities in the region of NE
- With the help of this scheme, equal opportunities for higher education will be Given under NE Region
- This team will help in increasing the gross enrollment ratio of the Candidates.
- The children who belong to the NE region can make their future Safe
- With the help of the Ishan Uday scholarship, Candidates will be able to stand on their own feet.
- They will be able to make their career in professional Subject.
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship will help in encouraging the Candidates to further studies
- Around 10000 fresh Aspirants are available every year.
- If there are more than 10,000 Aspirants then the selection will depend on the performance of the students.
- This scholarship will help Aspirants to pursue their dream academic
- The main preference will be given to the professional Subject in the NE Region
Eligibility Criteria for ISHAN Award
The following eligibility criteria are required to apply under the ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- Only undergraduate Candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme
- The Students must have a domicile in North Eastern Region
- An Candidates must have completed class 12th from any recognized school college university in the eastern region that includes CBSE ICSE and NIOS
- The Students must have taken admission in professional General or technical courses in UGC approved college institution
- If Candidates have taken admitted in integrated courses, then candidates can avail the benefit of this scholarship.
- The Yearly family income should not exceed more than Rs. 4.5 lakhs.
Documents to be uploaded
- Domicile certificate.
- Proof of annual income of the parents of the candidate.
- Joining Performa for fresh awardees or Performa for renewal issued by the institution.
- ID proof
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Address Proof
- Educational Certificates such as Class XII or equivalent mark sheets
How To Apply Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form 2023 Online?
- Go To the official web portal National Scholarships Portal at scholarships.gov.in.
- Press on “New Registration” and a registration form guidelines page will consequently Appear up.
- Read all the guidelines and Press on “Continue” after agreeing to all the terms and conditions.
- Enter all the Information marked with.
- Select the Award category as “Post Matric/Top Class/MCM”.
- Select Award type as “Incentive Type”.
- Enter the mobile number. A Time Password or OTP will be Sent in order to verify the number. Enter the OTP to successfully Fill Up.
- Enter the captcha code given in the box and finally Click “Submit”.
- Login into the portal by Click on “Login to Apply”.
- Fill out the complete application form and attest the important documents by Fill Up them online.
- Review the application after completely filling it out because Aspirants will not be allowed to make corrections and the wrong application form will be considered. Finally, Click “Submit”.