Indian Oil SDMS Login & Registration Process – Recently the Indian government has launched an amazing platform that can do a lot of work at a time. The best part is that sdms.px.indianoil.in comes under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Due to the government’s support, it ensures the authenticity and genuineness of the content available on the portal. Through the portal, one can perform various functions like managing distributorship, accessing content, distributor login, etc. If you face any difficulty or have feedback on the portal you can reach out to their headquarter which is located in New Delhi. Through this article, you will also get detailed information about Indian oil login, gas booking, checking updates, etc. Also, if you do not have a PC or a laptop, you can use all the features of Indian Oil Login on the mobile app.
Sdms.px.indianoil.in SDMS Login
Here We will guide you on how to access Indian Oil SMDC Portal on your mobile devices. Read this article till the end to get complete knowledge and get very basic information. If you have any feedback or questions don’t hesitate to leave a comment below for our team. To get information about various services and facilities provided by IOCL, visit Indian Oil’s website. Initially, the SDMS portal served the agencies and business stakeholders. Today the portal allows civilian use, offers gas purification services and other services. The government-owned company provides an array of services.
Business Partners, Distributors, and Citizens can easily log in to the SDMS Portal using the login credentials. SDMS Portal is an excellent platform for making online payments and doing business with Oil Corporation of India. In this article, we are going to know the complete information about this portal in detail. Like – sdms.px.indianoil.in/partner portal, sdms.px.indianoil.in distributor login, sdms.px.indianoil.in dealer, say sdms.px.indianoil.in, sdms.px.indianoil.in l , https //sdms.px.indianoil.in/partner portal, https://sdms.px.indianoil.in login, furthermore, we are also going to know the procedure to install Indian Oil Business App on PC. The portal was opened for business purposes only and to help the distributors, later, it also introduced links for citizens to get their services online. Moreover, with an easy-to-understand and easy-to-use interface, the portal is a great help not only to the business partners but also to the customers of Indian Oil.
Also Check Indane Gas Cylinder Booking
Indian Oil SDMS Login Details
As you all know that Indian Oil is an oil and gas corporation owned by the Government of India. Millions of people in the country are doing their oil and gas business with this company. The partners associated with this used to face a lot of difficulties in managing the first order. Earlier orders and transactions were done through an offline process. Therefore, the Government of India has launched an online portal, through this portal all the partners associated with Indian Oil can avail all kinds of facilities online. The order can be easily managed by logging into the online portal. We are going to get more detailed information about this portal.
SDMS Portal is launched by the Government of India and this portal is owned by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, headquartered in New Delhi. In this article, we are going to know the complete information about this portal in detail. For example, you will get detailed information about sdms.px.indianoil partner portal, business login, distributor login, etc. Apart from this, we are also going to know the procedure to install Indian Oil Business App on PC. Therefore, you are requested to read the article till the last so that you can get complete information about it.
Also Check MIS Portal Login
SDMS PX Benefits
- Oil, Gas, Polymer, and other services are provided under Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- The Indian Oil for Business portal enables our partners to manage their business on the go.
- With the simple interface and powerful features on this portal, customers get a smooth and hassle-free experience.
- If you are an employee or owner/partner of any distributorship, you will get the benefit of various services at sdms.px.indianoil.in.
- Partners can get a snapshot view of the important metrics for their business on this portal.
- Partners can log in to this portal to place an indent order and get live status with 2 clicks.
- You can check the paid balance status with a single click.
- Partners can log in to this portal to view order history, sales analysis, and more.
- The delivery person can download a digital cash memo for scheduled delivery by logging into this portal.
- Delivery can be confirmed directly using the mobile app.
- The delivery person can log in here to know the customer’s address and contact details.
Indian Oil SDMS Registration Process
- Firstly visit the Indian Oil web portal.
- Don’t scroll the page anymore and look at the top of the homepage
- There you will find various links like login, registration, screen reader access, and so on
- All you have to do is click on the registration link
- Now a new page will appear in your browser
- There you will see the registration form
- Fill the form completely by entering first and last name
- Now Select Trade & Industry Category
- After that, all you have to do is enter the District Code, Address
- Now your form is complete check all the details
- Now click on submit button if all the details entered by you are correct
- Within a minute you will receive OTP from Indian Oil on your email or SMS
- Enter OTP to complete the verification process
- Now the registration process is completed successfully
- After some time you will get the login details from which you can log in to the web portal
sdms.px.indianoil.in Login Steps
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Indian Oil Business.
- After that, you have to click on the “Login” option.
- You can go to the direct login page by opening this link.
- Now the login page will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your User ID and Password.
- Then click on the “Continue” button given below.
- In this way, you will be logged in as a partner on the portal.
- Now you can avail of various services.