IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan –The CSC Shubhlabh Plan is ideal if you need life insurance and are concerned about saving and building a corpus. Throughout the plan, your investment will earn interest additions on a regular basis. The only information required to enroll in this policy is your name and Aadhaar number. In the event of your untimely death, this plan will pay out a lump sum death benefit, ensuring your family’s future. The affordable annualized premium for this non-linked, non-participating variable insurance plan can be paid monthly, semiannually, or annually, depending on the customer’s preference.
India’s most ambitious digital transformation plan has been unveiled by the country’s largest internet services provider, IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh. The proposed plan, which is set to be executed over a period of five years, envisages the deployment of 300 million digital devices and 250 billion digital interactions across India. The ambitious project has been dubbed ‘Digital India’ and will be implemented in partnership with various government agencies, corporates, and social sector organizations.
IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan 2024
The life insurance policy’s benefits are forfeited in the event of the insured’s suicide within one year of the policy’s inception, regardless of whether the insured is mentally competent or not. IndiaFirst will reimburse the nominee for 80% of the total premiums, including premiums for additional coverage. The life insurance policy’s benefits are forfeited in the event of the insured’s suicide within one year of the reinstatement date, regardless of whether the insured is mentally competent or not. The nominee will receive a refund from IndiaFirst equal to either the account value or 80% of the total premiums (including top-up premiums).
Welcome to IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan 2024. We are excited to share with you our plans for the year ahead. Our team is working hard to bring you the best possible experience, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible service. Here are some of the important things that we plan to achieve in the year 2024.
IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan Details
|Name Of Article
|IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan
|IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan
IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan 2024 is an innovative and comprehensive plan that will help the company achieve its growth goals. The plan features a number of key features that will help the company expand its operations and reach new heights. We’ve outlined some of the key features below so you can get a better understanding of what this plan has to offer.
- It is a non-participating plan with a regular option for paying the premium.
- The plan can only be purchased through Common Service Centers CSC.
- The minimum floor rate, additional interest rate, and residual addition, if any, increase the fund.
Benefits Of IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan 2024
IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan 2024 is a comprehensive insurance plan that provides benefits to its policyholders. The plan offers a wide range of benefits, including medical, dental, and life insurance. In this blog post, we’ll discuss some of the key benefits of the IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan 2024 and why it may be a good option for you. We’ll also provide a brief overview of the plan and explain how to claim your benefits. So if you’re looking for comprehensive insurance coverage that offers a variety of benefits, read on to learn more about the IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan 2024.
- Additional guaranteed interest of 4% per year in addition to the annual floor rate of 1% on the account value.is included the initial 5 years and from that point the @ 0.5% p.a.
- Sum Assured, 105% of premiums paid, including top-up premiums, or total premiums paid, including top-up premiums, compounded at 1% per year upon the policyholder’s death. or the account value is transferred to a bank account when the policy matures, or the higher of the total premiums paid or any additional premiums paid less any partial withdrawals, compounded at 1% per year.
- The income tax benefit on the premium paid in accordance with Section 80C and on the claims received in accordance with Section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act will be paid via bank transfer until maturity or the Accumulated Account Value.
Entry Age (Last Birthday)
Maturity Age (Last Birthday)
Policy Term (PT) in years
10 and 15
Premium Paying Term (PPT) in years
Equal to policy term
Premium Paying Frequency
Annual, half-yearly, monthly
10 * annual premium for ages<45 yrs. and 7* annual premium for ages>=45 yrs.
Welcome to the IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan 2024 Policy Details blog. Here you will find all the essential information you need to know about our policy, including the key dates, criteria for eligibility, and how to apply. If you are interested in becoming a part of our plans, please read through our policy carefully and then take the necessary steps to apply. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Grace Period: In all modes, premium payments can be made within 30 days. The policy lapses if the policyholder fails to pay within the grace period.
- Policy Termination or Surrender Benefit: After five policy years, the plan can be surrendered and the money taken out. The cover will end upon surrender within five years, but the minimum floor rate and guaranteed additional interest rate will continue to accrue, and the account value will be paid after five years. After five years, the applicable account value will be paid if surrendered.
- Free Look Period: You can cancel the policy within 15 days of receiving the documents, provided there has not been a claim, if you are dissatisfied with the coverage and terms and conditions.
Eligibility -Who is the IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan for?
According to IndiaFirst’s terms and conditions, you must meet certain set requirements to be eligible for this plan. The CSC Shubhlabh Plan’s eligibility requirements are as follows:
|Minimum Entry Age
|Maximum Entry Age
|Maximum Cover Ceasing Age
|Rs.125 per month
|Rs.1,667 per month
The IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan 2024 includes a range of critical benefits for employees, including healthcare, retirement savings, and parental leave. The plan also offers generous severance pay and relocation assistance to help employees move to the company’s expanding global footprint. To learn more about the IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan 2024 and its key benefits, visit our website today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about the plan or the company itself.
After five policy years have been completed, partial withdrawals can be made for as little as Rs. 1000.
Additional Features or Riders
- Sum Assured can be increased with top-up premiums.
- If you are younger than 45 years old, the top-up Sum Assured will be 125% of the top-up premium and 110% of the additional premium if you are over 45 years old.
Also Read-1 Crore Term Insurance Plan
Only 80% of the premiums paid are returned to the nominee in the event of a suicide that occurs within a year of the policy’s inception. The higher of 80% of premiums paid or acquired Surrender Value is paid in the event of suicide within one year of revival.
The policyholder must provide their name and Aadhar number on an “Application form/proposal form” along with an accurate medical history.