India Post Recruitment 2023 – Department of Posts (DOP) has disclosed the long-awaited current employment news regarding the latest recruitment in postal circles through its online web portal for recruitment to career-oriented job seekers. The upcoming notification of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 is recently released to fill a huge number of postal vacancies all over the country. There is good news for the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the new job openings in the Indian Postal Department. Aspirants who are interested in the Latest India Post GDS/ MTS/ Postman Vacancies must fulfill all eligibility requirements to proceed to the next step. Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria for DOP jobs can apply for this opportunity Bhartiya Dak Bharti Online Application Form whose link is available here on this page.
India Post Recruitment 2023
- 1 India Post Recruitment 2023
- 2 Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 State Wise Notification & Apply Online
This is a good opportunity for aspirants who want to get central government jobs with very little education knowledge and we provide information on Indian Postal Recruitment 2023. We are here to provide all the information like Post Office Exam Dates 2023, Vacancies, Apply Online Dates, etc. All eligibility-related details mentioned here are collected from official advertisements only. All possible information related to Education Criteria, Age Limit, Salary, Grade Pay, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, etc are given below by us.
Indian Post Office Vacancy 2023 Details
|Board Names||Indian Postal Circle|
|Post Names||Gramin Dak Sevaks, MTS, Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants, etc|
|Available Post No.||Various|
|India Post Recruitment Last Date 2023||To be Soon|
Post Office Vacancies in India 2023
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
- Stenographers grade D
- Senior Hindi Translator (SHT)
- Motor Vehicle Electrician and Painter
- Lower selection grade posts
- Drivers Ordinary Grade-III
- Staff Car drivers
- Postal Assistants (PA)
- Sorting Assistants (SA)
- Indian postal service groups A and B
- Senior artist
- Hindi typist
- Skilled artisan
- Stenographers grade-I/II
- Higher selection grade-I/II
- Mail guards
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Postmaster cadre
- Private secretary
- Senior private secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), etc
Also Check Indian Army Rally Bharti
- Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM, ABPM, etc.) Posts: Contestants have Passed the Secondary School Examination of 10th class with passing marks in Mathematics and English from any recognized Board of School Education by Government of India / State Government / Union Territories There should be a letter.
- Postman & Mail Guard Posts: Candidates should have passed at least the 10th / Matric / SSC / SSLC Exam from Govt. Approved State / Central Educational Board or Institute.
- MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Posts: Candidates should have passed Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board or University.
- Staff Car Driver Posts: Candidates should have passed 10th class from a recognized Board or Institute and should have a valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles.
- Skilled Artisan Post: Certificate in relevant trade from any technical institute recognized by Govt. OR 8th pass and one year experience in relevant trade.
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Other Posts: Persons who have completed 12th (HSC) Examination/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Graduation Degree in the concerned subject or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute for the post.
Also Check ESIC Recruitment
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): Candidates’ age should be above 18 years and below 40 years as on cutoff date to apply online.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years.
- Postman, Mail Guard, Staff Car Driver & Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA): Contestants applying age should be between 18 years to 27 years.
- Skilled Artisan: Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 30 Years
- The benefit of upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories only and will be as per Central Govt. Reservation Rules and Regulations.
- The maximum age will be relaxable by 03 (three) years for OBC categories, 05 (five) years for SC/ST candidates, and 10 (ten) years for the PH category.
- Ex-Servicemen will get the age relaxation as per the rules of the Government of India (GOI).
- There will be no relaxation in the upper age limit for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) candidates. Grab the official notice PDF file link from below and check all the criteria related to an age limit.
Also Check NHM Recruitment
India Post Office GDS, MTS Pay Scale/ Salary
- Postman / Mail Guard Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- as per 07th CPC in Pay Matrix Level-3.
- Multi-Tasking Staff Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000/- as per 07th CPC in Level-1 of the Pay Matrix.
- The pay scale for Gramin Dak Sevak posts is as follows:-
- GDS BPM: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
- GDS ABPM / Dak Sevak : Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
- GDS Packer: 2295-45-3695
- GDS MD: 2665-50-4165
- GDS MC: 2295-45-3695
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Pay Scale Rs. 25,500/- to 81,100/- in Level 4 as per Pay Matrix.
- The pay scale of Staff Car Driver and Skilled Artisan is approx. Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- (Level 2 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC).
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 State Wise Notification & Apply Online
While applying the online application form, job seekers are directed to go through all the instructions as well as other eligibility conditions given in the notification. As a huge number of Post Office Vacancies are disclosed by the Department of Posts, the Aptitude Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be conducted under strict monitoring. Here we have tried our best to write this article to help the needy people by providing them with the latest updates so that they can start their further preparation accordingly. Contestants who do not know how to submit a DOP online application can check the link given below. All interested contestants are required to apply online after satisfying themselves as per the terms and conditions of India Post Recruitment mentioned in the advertisement.
Also Check Teacher Recruitment
- AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
- Arunachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
- Bihar Postal Circle Notification 2023
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Notification 2023
- Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
- Haryana Postal Circle Notification 2023
- Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
- Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Post Office Bharti 2023
- Karnataka Post Office Notification 2023
- Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Notification 2023
- Maharashtra Post office Bharti 2023
- NMK Post Office Bharti 2023
- North Eastern Post Office Bharti 2023
- Odisha Postal Circle Notification 2023
- Punjab Post Office Notification 2023
- Rajasthan Post Office Bharti 2023
- Tamil Nadu Post Office Bharti 2023
- Telangana Postal Notification 2023
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
- Uttarakhand Postal circle Notification 2023
- West Bengal Postal Circle Notification 2023
India Post Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): Educational Qualification after Document Verification (DV)
- Postman / Mail Guard & MTS: Online Written Exam (Aptitude Test) & Document Verification (DV)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: Online Exam, Descriptive Paper, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) / Typing Test & Document Verification (DV)
- Staff Car Driver: Driving Test (Light & Heavy Motor Vehicles)
- Skilled Artisan: Competitive Trade Test based on the course in the respective trade.
Also Check Police Recruitment
Steps to Apply India Post State Wise Bharti Application Form
- Visit the official website i.e. www.appost.in.
- On the home page, find the respective advertisement link under the “Notifications” section.
- Go through the details given in the official India Post Jobs Notification.
- Ensure eligibility and hit on “Registration”.
- Enter the details like name, mobile number, gender, category, date of birth, etc.
- OTP will be received on your mobile number for verification.
- After the registration is complete, a unique registration number will be generated.
- Pay the Fee Online or Offline at any Head Post Office.
- Fill out the postal application using the registration number and other information.
- Upload the required educational certificates/documents, scanned photograph, and signature, etc.
- Submit post preferences and preview all details before final submission of postal online application.
- Take a printout of the Post Office Online Application Form and keep a hard copy for future reference.
- Further, check the status of your application by clicking on “Application Status” and entering the required details.