IDFC First Bank Fastag Balance – FASTag or NETC program is an automatic rearrangement by the Indian government and National Payments Corporation. The service assists Indian drivers to pay their toll shortly without lining up at the toll plazas. The government has located thousands of toll plazas centers at several points on Indian roads. The FASTag system is created with radio frequency identification. It automatically minus the set charges. The FASTag sticker is placed on the windscreen for a quick determination as the vehicle goes with the help of the FASTag lane on the way to the toll plaza. To grab the rest of the details related to the IDFC First Bank Balance Check Process, you may read the below article.
IDFC First Bank Fastag Balance
IDFC First Bank is generally known as the IDFC Bank. It is the short name of the IDFC Bank. This Bank is an Indian private sector bank that provides part of IDFC. The IDFC is a non-discriminatory cadre finance company. The bank initiated operations on 1 October 2015. When you get a universal banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), then it is listed on BSE and NSE official websites in July 2015.
In the Year 2014, the Reserve Bank of India allowed an in-principle acceptance to IDFC Limited to set up a new bank in the private sector. The IDFC Limited was tricked out of its cadre finance assets and culpabilities to a new outfit- IDFC Bank. The bank was started through this separation from IDFC Limited in the month of November 2015.
Highlights Of Fastag
|Name of the Bank||IDFC Limited|
|Category||Bank Balance Check|
|Article For||How To Check IDFC First Bank Fastag Balance Online|
|Location||All over India|
How To Apply For IDFC First FASTag Online?
- The IDFC First bank has an online website portal to assist customers to permit fast, reliable facilities. To apply for FASTag online car owners may offer the needed information to fulfill the method.
- Although, individuals with other vehicles require to visit the bank point of sale.
- Or you may also visit the bank branch for an application.
- Go to the IDFC First Bank FASTag website page’s link i.e. https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/personal-banking/fastag
- On the main menu, the application form will appear.
- Enter your name, address, vehicle registration number, mobile number, and email address.
- In the next stage, you should have to click on the option “make payment” and choose your priorities payment mode to further proceed.
- After the email of the registration, the vehicle registration certificate’s hard copy to the email [email protected]
- The system will send an application form.
- Also, a list of KYC documents and send them to a similar email.
- When you submit the documents, the device will be allowed and activate the tag.
- The TAG will be sent within only 05 working days to the provided address.
Also Check Indian Bank Balance
Ways to Check IDFC First Bank Fastag Balance
IDFC Bank initiated operations on 19 October 2015, with 23 branches in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata. IDFC Bank has greater than 600 branches across India up to 2021. 15 branches are in resolution with a population of less than 10,000. IDFC Bank started its 100th branch in Karnataka, Honnali, in October 2017.
In January 2018, IDFC Bank and financial company (non-banking) Capital First declared a merger. Investors of Capital First were to be announced 13.9 shares of the included entity for Capital First every 1 share. IDFC First Bank was got as a new unit on 18 December 2022. In the below section, you may grab further information regarding IDFC First Bank Fast tag Bank balance Check Procedure:
Also Check Punjab National Bank
How Can I Check IDFC First FASTag Balance Online?
- First, you should have to Open the IDFC First Bank website portal i.e. https://www.idfcfirstbank.com
- On the main page, the menu chooses the FASTag customer portal.
- In the next step, you should have to enter the applicant’s vehicle number and also click on the submit button.
- The system will make the rest of the bank balance on the device’s screen.
Also Check Andhra Bank Balance
What Are The Other Ways To Check IDFC Fastag Balance?
There are so many ways to check IDFC First Bank Fastag Balance Online as given in the below section.
FASTag balance Utilizing the toll-free number: The IDFC First bank offered customers a toll-free number 18002669970. The number assists users to avail of many FASTag facilities like balance checks and questioning about it.
FASTag Balance check using the SMS method: IDFC First bank provides alert facilities to customers who have linked their mobile number and bank account. The user may get a notification on any activity straightforwardly on the FASTag service. The system will provide details related to the balance or any event organized on the tag
FASTag app facility for balance check: The FASTag user may install the IDFC First bank FASTag application on their mobile system. After the procedure of the registration, request for balance check method. You should have to confirm to enter your vehicle number to get the rest of the balance.
Balance checks using mail, and IDFC Fastag Balance Check Number are the other ways to check the Fastag Balance.
Also Check IDBI Balance
IDFC First Bank Official Website: Click Here