How to change your phone number on Amazon – If you want to change your phone number on Amazon, there are a few things you need to know. In this article, we will outline everything you need to know in order to change your phone number on Amazon. We will also provide a step-by-step guide on how to go about changing your number. So whether you want to keep your current phone number or switch to a new one, read on for all the information you need!
Amazon is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms worldwide. The company designs its app and web UI to be very user-friendly. You can update your personal information, such as your address and phone number. It’s also easier to update if you move to a new location or change your contact number. Here are some simple steps to change your phone number and keep your information up to date on the Amazon mobile app and desktop.
How To Change your phone number on the Amazon?
- 1 How To Change your phone number on the Amazon?
- 2 Change your phone number on the Amazon Details
- 3 How to change your phone number on the Amazon app?
- 4 How to change your phone number on Amazon via PC?
- 5 How to Change Phone Number on Amazon on the iPhone App?
- 6 How to Change Phone Number on Amazon on the Android App
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 FAQ
If you are looking to change your phone number on Amazon, there are a few things that you need to know. Firstly, you will need to head over to the Amazon website and sign in. From there, you will need to click on “Your Account” and then “Manage Your Phone Number.” From here, you will be able to select the option to change your phone number. After you have made your selection, enter the new number and confirm your change. That’s all there is to it!
To change your phone number through the website, log into your account and click Accounts & Lists (under your name) to go to your account page. Click Sign-in & security. Click the edit button next to the phone number. Enter your new phone number and wait for an SMS with a security code. Enter the code to confirm your phone number change. Open the Profile tab in the Amazon app and go to Account > Login & Security. Tap the edit button next to the phone number. Please enter a new number. Amazon will send you an SMS security code. Enter the code to confirm your new number.
Change your phone number on the Amazon Details
|Name Of The Article||Change your phone number on Amazon|
|How to change your phone number on Amazon||Click Here|
|Category||How To Guide|
Also read – Netflix Rs 199 Per month plan vs Amazon Prime
How to change your phone number on the Amazon app?
- Open the Amazon app on your smartphone and make sure you’re signed in.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the lower right corner.
- Go to “Your Account” and open “Login & Security”.
- Sign in again when prompted.
- After that, SMS/Email/Text notifications will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Return to the Amazon page. Next to your account information, you will see an Edit option.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and “Save changes”.
- Tap Done when you’re done.
How to change your phone number on Amazon via PC?
Amazon is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms in the world, and one of the easiest to use. That’s because you can do a lot of your shopping on the go – just open your Amazon app on your phone, tablet, or computer, and start checking out. However, there are a few things you need to know if you want to change your phone number on Amazon. In this article, we’ll show you how to change your phone number on Amazon via PC.
- Go to the Amazon website and go to the Accounts & Lists section in the top right corner.
- Your Account > Login & Security > Sign In.
- Sign in again, then tap the Edit option in front of your phone number.
- Enter your new phone number.
- Then click Save Changes. In the same Login & Security section, you can update your email, address, name, etc.
In particular, there is no specific number of times this information can be updated. You can update as many times as you like. However, Amazon only allows one phone number and one email address.
How to Change Phone Number on Amazon on the iPhone App?
The digital age is increasingly characterized by the emergence of apps. Given Amazon’s popularity, it seems only natural that Amazon would have its own application to easily access one’s account. Today, many of us prefer using mobile apps to scroll through Amazon. Save time and access from anywhere. If you use Amazon on your iPhone, learn how to update your information and change the phone number associated with your account.
- Open the Amazon app on your iPhone.
- If you haven’t already done so, log into your account using your Amazon credentials.
- Select the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the screen to go to your Account page.
- Tap Edit next to Phone number.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to update the number.
- Click Save Changes to finish updating your phone number.
check also – Amazon Alexa Turns 3 in India
How to Change Phone Number on Amazon on the Android App
Changing your phone number with Amazon using the Android app is a quick and easy process. It’s important to have the Amazon app downloaded to your device before doing anything else. You can also access your account through your mobile browser, but it’s much easier to download the app. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, you can access it by visiting the Google Play Store (or whatever App Store you use). After the download is complete, follow the steps below to change your password.
- Open the Amazon app on your Android.
- If necessary, log in with your Amazon username and password.
- Tap the three dots in the top left corner of the page.
- Then select “My Account”.
- Select the “Sign-in & security” option.
- Tap Edit next to your phone number.
- Enter your new mobile number when prompted.
- Select Save changes when you’re done.
- Your mobile number will be updated.
If you are looking to change your phone number on the Amazon, we have some helpful tips for you. We have detailed instructions on how to do this, as well as a step-by-step guide on what to expect. So whether you want to make a permanent change or just try out a new number for a while, we’ve got you covered!
How do I change my phone number on Amazon Android?
Go to Your account > Login and security in the Amazon app's profile tab. Next to your phone number, press the Edit button. Enter your new telephone number.
How do I change my phone number on Amazon if I don't have it?
Select Your Account at the top of the page. Go to Login & Security from the Account Settings page. Enter your account password if prompted to do so. Tap Edit next to the Mobile Phone Number on the Login & Security page. A Change Mobile Number page will appear.
How do I get into my Amazon account if I changed my number?
Has your contact information changed? You may contact Customer Service if you no longer have access to your Amazon account or want to delete the email or mobile number associated with it.