HCL Apprentice Online Form – For applicants inspired by the understudy preparing developer, we make them invigorate news to share. Hindustan Copper Limited is currently accepting applications for the HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023. You can submit your employment application via the online submission method until December 12.
For this position, applicants must meet the requirements. You can confirm your eligibility using the information on this page. Moreover, we went over the HCL Khetri Nagar Enrollment 2023 application system. Begin perusing this article to find out about the determination cycle, cutoff times, and qualification prerequisites.
HCL Apprentice Online Form 2023
- 1 HCL Apprentice Online Form 2023
- 2 HCL Apprentice Online Form Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of HCL Apprentice Online Form 2023
- 4 HCL Apprentice Online Form 2023 Vacancy Details
- 5 How To Apply for HCL Apprentice Online Form 2023 Online?
Applications for the HCL Apprentice Online Form 2023 are welcome from candidates who are interested in receiving apprenticeship training at the Khetri Copper Complex. The authority has announced 290 open positions in 13 trades as a result. The trades for which candidates are qualified may accept applications. The HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 selection process is only open to those interested in the training phase.
When the training for being a trade apprentice is finished, the candidates will be let go. No candidate will be offered a permanent position at the HCL. In addition, rather than waiting until the deadline, we recommend that the applicant submit the form in advance. After the deadline, the application link will be immediately disabled, and the authority denies any responsibility for any delays.
HCL Apprentice Online Form Details
|Organization||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||290 Posts|
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), which was established on November 9, 1967, is a public sector company that is managed by the Ministry of Mines of the Indian government. It manufactures copper from the mining stage through beneficiation, smelting, refining, and casting of refine copper metal into downstream marketable products as the nation’s sole vertically integrated copper producer.
Copper concentrate, copper cathodes, copper wire bar, persistent cast copper bar, and side-effects such anode sludge (counting gold, silver, and so on.), The business produces and sells sulfuric acid and copper sulfate. Copper concentrate is the primary product produced by the company’s mining and beneficiation operations at the moment.
In the recently concluded fiscal year 2020–21, the company made a net profit (PAT) of Rs 109.98 crore on sales of Rs 1760.84 crore (excluding GST). The mines and plants of HCL are spread out among five operational Units, one in each of the following states: Rajasthan; Uttar Pradesh; Gujarat, Jharkhand, and Maharashtra.
Check Also:- Mizoram TET Application Form
Eligibility Criteria of HCL Apprentice Online Form 2023
The candidate’s eligibility for the position will be taken into account during the selection process. You can apply if you meet the requirements for the HCL Apprentice Online Form 2023.
- An affidavit must be submitted by candidates who pass the exam in 2019 or obtain their ITI certificate earlier.
- This ought to be made in reference to the fact that the applicant has not worked or apprenticed since receiving ITI.
- It is not possible for candidates who meet the minimum requirements to apply for this position.
- You should be 18 to 30 years of age to go after the job.
- The table below lists the minimum requirements for Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Online From 2023.
- The official advertisement for the position of HCL Apprentice Online Form 2023 can be found here.
- The official announcement is now available on the HCL Recruitment Portal.
- Official Selection Procedure and Vacancy Details are published by Hindustan Copper on November 21.
- Cut-off Date for Age is
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Mate / Blaster
- Passed the 10th or Matric exam using the 10+2 education system, or an equivalent exam..
For Other Trades
- aced the 10th or Matric exam using the 10+2 education system, or an equivalent exam.
- ITI certification in the business sector from a NCVT/SCVT-accredited institution
HCL Apprentice Online Form 2023 Vacancy Details
HCL, one of the leading technology companies in the world, is currently looking for talented engineers and other professionals for the upcoming year. If you are looking for a company with a rich history and a bright future, then HCL is the right place for you. Apart from offering great salary and benefits, HCL also offers an excellent work-life balance. So if you are interested in applying for this year’s HCL Apprentice Online Form 2023 Vacancy Details, please visit the link below.
|Ref. & AC||1||–||–||1||–||2|
- The candidates will be selected based on merit, which will be measured by how well they did on the ITI and the 10th grade test.
- A 30% weighting will be given to the marks obtained in the relevant trade at the ITI, and a 70% weighting will be given to the marks obtained at the 10th board.
- In cases where ITI is not required, like Mate and Blaster in the mining industry, marks earned on the 10th Board will receive 100% of the weight.
- HCL/KCC will give current employees’ dependents an additional 10 bonus points when determining merit.
Check Also:- UPSC NDA Application Form
How To Apply for HCL Apprentice Online Form 2023 Online?
- Aspirants should register for an apprenticeship on the www.apprenticeshipindia.org website of the Government of India.
- All applicants are required to sign up on the aforementioned website.
- The registration form must be filled out and submitted online by applicants via the company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com).
- Up-and-comers should transfer the accompanying records, specifically their photo, signature, and any relevant archives, subsequent to enlisting and finishing up a web-based application for the test.
- As a final step, the candidate’s complete application form can be printed and kept with them.