In this article, we will share information about GRIPS Portal. So this is a portal by GRIPS IFMS West Bengal or WBIFMS where you can pay taxes to the state government. The government has programmed this portal to make online payments on the GRIPS portal, get challan reprint, check GRN status, find challan, etc. So please read this article very carefully till the end to understand the important aspect of this portal. The Government of India has launched many portals which are very helpful for the citizens. Similarly, the Government of India has also introduced the GRIPS portal. So this portal is completely told as Government Receipt Portal System.
Now the Finance Department of West Bengal manages the portal. GRIPS IFMS or WBIFMS was designed to make tax payment easier for the state government. With the help of this portal, we can use various services for online payment. So using this portal we can get challan reprint, check GRN status, search challan, payment status, etc. Now all applicants can easily access this portal by official website or mobile app. Gripps is a portal by IFMS West Bengal or WBIFMS where one can pay taxes to the state government. The GRIPS portal can be accessed through the online WBIFMS portal as well as through the mobile app. You can pay online at the GRIPS portal, get challan reprint, check GRN status, search challan, etc. One can also check their payment status through the GRIPS website. See detailed information on grips here.
GRIPS PORTAL LOGIN – Details
|Portal Name||Government Receipt Portal System Online|
|Authorized Department||Finance Department Government of West Bengal|
|Used For||Commercial Taxes & Revenue|
WB State Banks who accept e-Challan generated through the GRIPS system.
- State Bank Of India
- HDFC Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
- Axis Bank The Union Bank Of India
- Bank Of Baroda
- IDBI Bank
- UCO Bank
- ICICI Bank
Also Check e Challan UP Status
Steps to Make GRIPS Portal Challan Payment
The full form of GRIPS is the Government Receipt Portal for the people of West Bengal which is used to pay commercial taxes by online e-payment. These portal services are announced by the Finance Department of the Government of West Bengal. It was launched on 1 November 2012. Through the IFMS website, you can pay commercial taxes online. IFMS stands for Integrated Financial Management System. With the help of the GRIPS portal, you don’t need to go anywhere to file a payment challan. Now the question arises that how you can use the GRIPS portal for commercial taxes, its login process, invoicing process, authorized banks, etc.
- Visit the GRIPPS website portal through the link https://wbifms.gov.in/GRIPS/.
- The homepage will open click on the tab “Make Payment”.
- Open the option by using the GRIPS form and select the Directorate/Department.
- Select the service and key in the name of the depositor.
- Enter your mobile number and email address.
- Click on User Type and enter the reference number.
- Form page Select payment method.
- Double-check the information and make the payment of Grips Challan online.
Also Check TS E Challan
Steps to Check GRIPS Challan Payment Status Online
- Open the Grips website page.
- On the homepage, enter your login details.
- Enter the GRN Status page Enter the GRN number and get payment status.
Steps to Get the GRN Details
- Visit the GRIPS website portal.
- Open the Challan Search link on the homepage.
- Next, enter your BRN number or identification number.
- Go ahead and enter Trade, Applicant, and Company name.
- You can also enter the respective bank, amount, and date of challan.
- Click Search Invoice; The system will generate the payment status immediately.
Also Check Himkosh Salary Slip
Steps to get GRIPS Invoice
- Firstly you can visit the official website which is the official portal of WBIFMS.
- At the bottom of the page, one can see the options for revenue payment, invoice reprint, and more.
- You can choose GRN Status which takes you to a new page.
- One can enter the GRN number to track the status of the GRIP Challan.
Also Check TS Treasury Bill Status
Steps to Check GRIPS GRN Status
- Visit the official website of the WBIFMS GRIPS Portal
- Next click on the GRN Status option
- Open Reprint Challan with GRN Form
- Enter the relevant government reference number
- Finally, click on the “Check Status” option