Gehu Kharid Registration – The Uttar Pradesh government announced that the procurement of wheat for the entire UP will be done online through the UP Wheat Procurement 2022-23 portal which is Eproc.up.gov.in. Now all those farmers who want to sell their crop can visit Eproc.up.gov.in Wheat 2022 Registration link and then use their respective mobile numbers to sell wheat. This is a very good initiative under which farmers can sell their wheat directly from their mobile numbers. All you have to do is complete the Eproc.up.gov.in Registration 2022 and then collect the token to sell your wheat in the nearest mandi. So we are here with complete information from UP Wheat Purchase Registration 2022-23 to Selling Wheat through E Proc Token.
Gehu Kharid Registration UP 2022-23
There is good news for the farmers of Uttar Pradesh because E-Procurement has been started by the UP government and all the farmers can register themselves and sell their wheat crop through it. It is very easy to use this portal because in this you have to do your UP wheat purchase registration 2022 using your mobile number. After this, you will be given a token number, which you can take to your nearest market and sell your crop by weighing it. In this way, you can easily sell your crop by taking advantage of UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2022. One advantage of selling the crop in this way is that you will not have to pay any commission. Those who are willing to apply for Wheat Purchase Registration Uttar Pradesh 2022-23 can visit the official portal. Anyone who wants to find the details about eproc.up.gov.in Registration 2022-23 will get all the latest information about this Uttar Pradesh Wheat Registration 2022-23 step-by-step process.
Gehu Kharid Registration UP 2022-23 – Details
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Uparjan Food and Civil Supplies Department|
|Registration||Gehu Kharid Registration UP 2022-23|
|Registration Start Date||01st April 2022|
|Cereal / Grain||Wheat (Gehu)|
Benefits of E Proc UP Gehu Kharid Portal Login 2022
In this article, you are going to get complete information about UP Wheat Purchase Registration 2022-23. So, read this article and know more about this topic. The official website of Uttar Pradesh Purajan Food and Civil Supplies Department is mainly used for Wheat Kharid Registration UP 2022-23. Those who want to apply for wheat registration for the financial year 2022-23 have to visit the official website and then eproc.up.gov.in to complete the registration 2022 process. If you have completed the registration process on the site of the Uttar Pradesh Procurement Food and Civil Supplies Department then you can log in to eproc.up.gov.in and then complete the wheat registration for purchase. Now the government will give Rs 1925 per quintal for their wheat. So the farmers can check the registration and login details given below. Check them out and register yourself.
Also Check Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- The first advantage of the UP Gehu Kharid E Proc portal is that you can know the price at your fingertips.
- If you do not know how to use your mobile and register, then you can visit the nearest Common Service Center.
- Wheat is being procured all over Uttar Pradesh through this UP wheat procurement portal 2022.
- Farmers can use their Aadhar Card, Bank Account Numbers, and Mobile numbers to sell their wheat on the UP Wheat Purchase Portal.
UP Wheat Procurement Registration 2022
The Uttar Pradesh governm.ent has started a new portal for the people of Uttar Pradesh state. Now applicants can register eproc.up.gov.in on this portal. eproc.up.gov.in Wheat Registration – UP Kisan Wheat Registration has been started by the authorities. Till now all the farmers of the state of Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of this portal. Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of the state of Uttar Pradesh has approved this scheme to give self-help to the farmers of the country. Now farmers will be able to sell their crops in government crop shops at good prices. Farmers who want to sell their crops with the government officials of the Government of Uttar Pradesh during the financial year 2022-23 can do wheat purchase registration in Uttar Pradesh starting from April 1, 2022, the new financial year.
Also Check KITE Victers Time Table
Apart from wheat, you can also register for other cereals or pulses at eproc.up.gov. Step by step procedure for Gehu Kharid Registration 2022-23 period is given below within this post. Eligible farmers can register for wheat procurement registration in Uttar Pradesh by visiting the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Procurement Food and Civil Supplies Department i.e. @eproc.up.gov.in. The only grain or grain that is mostly licensed for sale in wheat (wheat) and a large number of farmers sign up to sell their grain (wheat) to the Uttar Pradesh government at attractive prices. Farmers can also apply for eproc.up.gov.in registration 2022-23 for various cereals like maize, barley, and pulses.
eproc.up.gov.in wheat Login 2022
- On the web portal of the Food and Civil Supplies Department eproc.up.gov.in. Registration can be done for wheat procurement 2022-23.
- Secondly, farmers need to mention their Aadhar card and bank details on the registration page to submit the form.
- FCS UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2022-23 portal will show you the token number or receipt.
- Download this token receipt and use it in the specified market and sell your crop.
- Make sure you have complete documents as per the User Manual available online @ eproc.up.gov.in.
Also Check PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
Steps for UP Gehu Kharid Kisan Registration 2022-23
- Go to eproc.up.gov.in.
- Secondly, click on the Farmer Registration button.
- Enter your Aadhar card number and further enter your mobile number.
- Select your crop as Wheat and enter the required credentials.
- Finally submit your UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration 2022 Form.
- Now you will get a token for the e-purchase of wheat which you will have to show in the mandi.
- In this way, you can sell your wheat on UP E Proc Portal.