GEEE Counselling 2022- GEEE 2022 counselling will be held by the authorities a few weeks after the result is published. Qualified aspirants will be able to participate in the GEEE counselling 2022. The official dates for the admission of GEEE 2022 will be announced soon. During the GEEE counselling process, the aspirants will have to register, fill in their choices, seat allotment and confirm their admissions before the final date. Allotment will be done based on the aspirant’s merit, preferences and seat availability. Read to know more about GEEE Admission Form 2022.
GEEE Counselling 2022
- 1 GEEE Counselling 2022
- 2 GEEE Counselling 2022 Overviews
- 3 GEEE 2022 Application Form
- 4 GEEE Exam Pattern 2022
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for GEEE 2022
- 6 How To Apply GEEE 2022 Application Form 2022 Online?
GEEE 2022 Result will be published in July 2022 tentatively by the Galgotias University. The aspirant will be able to check their scores for Galgotias Engineering Entrance Test 2022 by entering the application number and password. The authority will publish the merit list & scorecard after the declaration of the result. Those who will qualify the written test will be called for the counselling process. Candidates can check the complete article to know more about the GUEEE 2022 result.
GEEE Counselling 2022 Overviews
|Exam Name||GEEE 2022|
|GEEE Full-Form||Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Organizing Body||Galgotias University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Exam Duration||01 Hour 30 min (90 minutes)|
Check Also:- CEE AMPAI Counselling 2022
The Galgotias University conducts the Galgotias Engineering Entrance Test for admission into the B.Tech programmes offered by the University. The authorities has published the GEEE application form 2022 at the official website – admissions.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in. Aspirants seeking admission have to fill and submit the GEEE 2022 application form in online mode from the official website. The authorities publishes the GEEE eligibility criteria 2022 on the official webs ite. Before applying, aspirants must check the specified eligibility criteria as ineligible applicants will not be allotted a seat.
Check Also:- MGU CAT Admission Form 2022
GEEE Counselling 2022 Important Dates
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting of Admission form||Started|
|Admission last date||May 2022|
|Hall Ticket downloading||June 2022|
|Exam date||June 2022|
|Result Declaration||June 2022|
GEEE 2022 Application Form
Aspirant will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In the Counselling Process, aspirant will be allotted seats based on preference and marks. After allotment of seat, aspirants have to reach the alloted college for admissions. Applicant should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the aspirants. If the applicants fail to submit the documents below, their candidature will be canceled.
Check Also:- Delhi Nursery Admission Form 2022
GEEE Exam Pattern 2022
It is important to be aware of the exam pattern as it specifies the duration of the exam test, number of questions, marking scheme etc. Check the exam pattern given below for Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Exam 2022.
- Nature of questions: MCQ
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Parts: Three
- Medium: English medium only
- Total no of questions: 90
- Marking scheme: For the correct solution, 01 marks are awarded. There is no -ve marking.
Eligibility Criteria for GEEE 2022
Before going to fill GEEE 2022 application form aspirants must read complete eligibility criteria set by Galgotias University. Check the eligibility criteria given below for Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Exam 2022.
- The aspirants must have passed 12th class from centra / state recognized school.
- The applicants must have passed class 12th with minimum 60percent aggregate marks in PCM and minimum 50percent marks separately in physics, mathematics and chemistry.
- The applicant who are still appearing in 10+2 exams can also apply.
For Lateral Entry
- The applicants must have passed diploma from AICTE approved institute in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology with minimum 60percent or 6.0 CGPA
Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus
Aspirants can check the syllabus given for GEEE 2022. The Exam questions are framed from the syllabus of CBSE and State Board of Higher Secondary Education. There are three sections namely physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Each section consists of thirty questions in total.
Check Also:- PUCAT Admission Form 2022
How To Apply GEEE 2022 Application Form 2022 Online?
The Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Exam application form is available online at the official website geee.in. Aspirants should register on geee.in to qualify for GEEE 2022. Here are some of the steps that aspirants are expected to take when filling out the application form.
- First of all candidate go to the official website of GEEE www.geee.in
- Register by entering the details of Candidate name, date of birth, parent’s name, e-mail id, contact number etc
- After that, Activate the verification link sent to the registered e-mail id
- Then, fill the application form with personal details of Candidate such as name, gender, test center details etc
- Then, enter the address details of candidate and academic qualification details like name of the board, passing year of class 10th and 12th etc
- Upload the documents of applicant such as photograph and signature as per the specified format
- As the last step, pay the application fee through online mode.
Check Also:- MHT CET Admission Form 2022