Gautam Adani Net Worth: One of the wealthiest businessmen in India, Gautam Adani operates a variety of companies both domestically and abroad. He recently made headlines after his company, Adani Enterprises, produced the Hindenburg Report, which cost him a significant amount of money. Gautam Adani’s net worth in rupees and US dollars are provided here for your information so that you may learn more about his wealth. He presently serves as the chairman of the Adani Group, which includes a number of companies. The full list of Gautam Adani’s companies is included here.
When he became the second richest person in the world and the stock value of the Adani Group hit record highs, his popularity reached new heights. This post contains information on Gautam Adani’s biography and family that will help you gain insight into his personal life. Additionally, each reader should be aware that Gautam Adani has a net worth of more than Rs 5.95 lakh crores. Furthermore, if you want to examine Gautam Adani’s net worth in US dollars, that figure is above 72 billion dollars.
Gautam Adani Net Worth
We are aware that Gautam Adani is one of the well-known Indian businessmen. He owns a number of businesses, including ports and green energy. He used to be the second richest person in the world, but his company’s declining market share has dropped him to 13th place. All of this happened suddenly after the Hindenburg Report, which was released last week and showed that his company audit had many errors. You must be excited to learn that Gautam Adani currently has a net worth of 5.95 billion Indian rupees.
Within two days of the Report’s release, Adani Enterprise’s stock value increased by up to 455 percent, but it has since fallen by 250 percent. The Adani group, on the other hand, provided an explanation for why the Report is false in their Clarification. The company will address all of these issues and provide Stakeholders with clarifications. This article contains Gautam Adani’s biography, family information, net worth in USD, business list, and income.
Mr. Gautam Adani, known as the “Port King of India,” was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. He was born on June 24, 1962. He made an appearance at the Ahmedabad-based Sheth Chimnalal Nagindas Vidhyalaya School. He applied to Gujarat University for a bachelor’s degree in commerce. After the second year, he was dropped from school. Therefore, he is also a college hippy, like the majority of billionaires. You can find additional information about Gautam Adani, including his net worth, career, early life, and businesses, in the section that follows. History, etc. You can look at the table below to get a summary of Gautam Adani.
Gautam Adani Wikipedia Info
|Name of Personality||Gautam Adani|
|Monthly Income And Salary||15000 Crore +|
|Yearly Income||180000 Crore +|
|Net Worth (2022)||$87.40 Billion or 8,740 Crore USD|
|Net Worth (In Indian Rupees)||Rs. 9.23 Lakh Crore|
|Updated On||April 2022|
Gautam Adani Biography
- Gautam Adani is a multibillion-dollar entrepreneur who operates numerous Indian and international businesses.
- He was born on June 24, 1962, in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, to Sh Shantilal Adani and Shantaben Adani.
- In 1985, Adani established his first company under the name Adani Exports, which is now known as Adani Enterprises.
- Gautam Adani owns numerous businesses, including Adani Ports and Adani Green Energy.
- His current net worth is more than $72 billion US dollars, but it has decreased since the Hindenburg Report was released.
- These are, therefore, a few points concerning the biography of Gautam Adani.
Biography, Early Life & Career Of Gautam Adani
You may collect the Bio Details of Gautam Adani in detail as follows:
|Complete Name||Gautam Shantilal Adani|
|Nick Name or Celebrated Name:||Gautam Adani|
|Weight||In Kilograms – 85 kg
In Pounds – 187 lbs
|Parents Name||Father – Shantilal Adani
Mother – Shanta Adani
|Place of Birth||Ahmedabad|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday Date||24 June 1962|
|Age of Gautam Adani||59 years old|
|Height||In Centimeters – 167 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’6”
|Siblings||Mahasukh Adani, Vinod Adani, Vasant S. Adani, Rajesh Shantilal Adani|
|School||Sheth Chimanlal Nagindas Vidyalaya School, Ahemdabad, India|
|College||Gujarat University, India|
|Favorite Politician of Gautam Adani||Narendra Modi|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Priti Adani|
|Kids/Children Name||Karan Adani, Jeet Adani|
|Profession||Chairman, Founder of Adani Group|
|Gautam Adani Net Worth||$121.2 billion|
What Are The Facts About Mr. Gautam Adani?
- Gautam was born in a Gujarati Bania Family.
- He has a business background.
- He has been employed as a diamond sorter for Mahindra Brothers for approximately 2 years.
- He offers 3% of his income to philanthropic events.
- With his great negotiation skills, he fastens a deal of 6000 crores within 100 hours.
- His country is the largest power maker in the country.
- His Infrastructures group is one of the most famous groups in the area.
- He focuses on trying and trying rather than obsessing regarding his previous results.
Gautam Adani Business List
Sh. Gautam Adani is in charge of a variety of businesses. As a result, the points below form the Gautam Adani Business List, which you can read to learn more about his wealth.
- Adani Enterprises
- Adani Green Energy
- Adani Ports
- Adani Power
- Adani Wilmar
- ACC Cement
- Ambuja Cement
- Adani gas
- Adani Transmission
Income Of Gautam Adani
We are all aware that Gautam Adani is one of India’s wealthiest businessmen and the owner of more than 11 successful businesses. The section on which you can focus to learn more about him contains a comprehensive list of his businesses. If you’re interested in Gautam Adani’s income, you should know that Sh Gautam Adani receives a monthly salary of more than 2.8 crore. In addition, his daily earnings from each company total more than 1600 crore. He is Asia’s second-richest person and ranks 13th on the Richest Person List at the moment.
Gautam Adani Net Worth in USD
- Please read the following points to determine Gautam Adani’s USD net worth.
- Gautam Adani has a net worth of more than 72 billion in US dollars.
- He had previously surpassed Jeff Bezos and Mukesh Ambani to become the second richest person in the world.
- Following the publication of the report in which he was accused of Stock Manipulation, he dropped to the 13th position.
- The sum of all Gautam Adani businesses’ daily earnings is more than 1600 billion.
Pratyusha Banerjee wiki Biography