EWS Certificate Gujarat 2023 – EWS Certificate is provided to the persons who belong to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category of the society. Economically Weaker Section certificate plays a role such as an income certificate. It should not be muddled with the caste certificate. An individual may get the benefit of reservation of 10% for the EWS section in government vacancies on the basis of the EWS Category Certificate. It is higher education institutions across India. To grab the rest of the information related to the EWS Certificate Gujarat 2023, you may read the article as follows.
EWS Certificate Gujarat 2023
- 1 EWS Certificate Gujarat 2023
- 2 EWS Certificate Application Fee Details
- 3 How to Apply for Economically Weaker Section Certificate Online?
The EWS (Economically weaker section) is looking like an income certificate but it is not a caste certificate. The EWS certificate is made for individuals in economically lower groups in society. The government utilizes the EWS certificate as a reservation document. This reservation document is available for the general category. The certificate was announced on 12th January 2023. It is offered 10 % to the Unreserved Category. The percentage does not applicable for OBC, ST, SC categories. You may read the further details related to EWS Certificate Gujarat 2023 Application Procedure as given here
Economically Weaker Section Gujarat Certificate 2023 – Overview
Those candidates who are interested to make their EWS certificate can visit the official website as provided in the below section. All the eligible candidates can read the important details regarding the Economical Weaker Section (EWS) Gujarat Certificate 2023 as follows:
|Certificate Title||EWS Certificate|
|Article category||Application Form|
|Announced by||Government of India|
|Law Title||Economic Weaker Section Bill|
|Provided to||Economical Weaker Section (EWS)|
|Mode of Apply||Online or offline|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Economically weaker section Certificate Gujarat 2023
EWS Reservation Yojana has been declared to provide 10% reservation in direct recruitment in various posts & services in the Govt. of India to candidates who belong to the EWS category. They are not involved in any other reservation scheme like SC, ST, and OBC categories. Generally, an EWS certificate is an income and asset certificate that is provided to the citizens of Gujarat who belong to the economically weaker sections of the society. You may read the article to get other information related to EWS 2023 Certificate Application.
- The Applicant should be Indian.
- The Candidate should be a Gujarat state permanent resident.
- The candidate’s family income should be less than Rupees 8 lakhs.
- The residential area should be lower than 1000 sq. ft.
- The applicant should be from the unreserved category.
- The family should not have greater than 05 acres of land.
Also Check PM Kisan eKYC Update Online
EWS Certificate Application Fee Details
EWS certificate assists candidates to provide information regarding services in government offices and also helps to take admission in schools and colleges. The state government of Gujarat utilizes the Economically weaker section certificate law on 14th January 2023. Thousands of candidates are getting the benefit of this certificate in the state and India. Deserve candidates have the liberty to apply through offline and online methods. The mode of application is totally based on priority. Candidates need the user to grab many documents. From the below section, you can read the detailed information about the EWS 2023 Certificate of Gujarat State. Candidates are required to get the details about their state nominal application fee with the help of the official website as given below.
Also Check DESH STACK e-Portal Online Registration
Required Documents To Be Needed For EWS Certificate Application
- Candidate’s Aadhaar card.
- Current passport size photo.
Identity proof documents
- Candidate’s Identity card.
- PAN card
- Voter’s card
- Aadhaar card
- Residence proof document
- Utility bills like water or electricity bills.
- Guarantee letter
- Bank passbook
Income certificate or proof documents:
- Form 16-A and ITR for the past three years.
- Business ITR
- An employer certificate.
- A declaration before Talati.
Also Check ePunjabSchool login
How to Apply for Economically Weaker Section Certificate Online?
- Open the EWS Official website i.e. www.digitalgujarat.gov.in.
- On the main page, click on the “Login.”
- For current users, choose the login tab, and then enter the username and password.
- Also, enter the captcha code and choose a language.
- Afterward, enter the Aadhaar number and also click the continue button.
- Confirm to enter full details to make the reference number.
- Now upload the needed documents.
- The system will check the documents and all the information.
- Once accepted, you will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
- The candidate may proceed to the relevant offices to get the EWS certificate.
Also Check PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
What Is Economically weaker section Certificate Offline Procedure?
- The candidate requires to download the application form from the EWS official portal.
- Afterward, enter the necessary details and attach your current passport photo.
- Then you may proceed and attach the photocopy of the required document.
- Recheck the form to do any type of corrections.
- If correct, then submit the information to the authorized offices.
- Fill in your active mobile number to grab alerts about the status of the application.
- The departmental officers will check the information.
- After accepting the documents, the information will get uploaded for further procedure.
- The officers will provide a reference number.
- Anyone can utilize the reference number for a status check perspective.
EWS Certificate Gujarat 2023 Official Website: Click Here