EPFO Password Reset: The Universal Account Number has a notable effect on all EPF members in India. The unique number assists grab the online EPF facilities. EPFO advocates for online EPF facilities to assist in liability, clarity, and quick delivery. Although to be aware of the facilities, members have to register to the EPFO official portal. The method needs UAN and UAN passwords to grab all online EPFO pieces of information. Employees who forget or wish to change their password may utilize their mobile number or the UAN portal.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is a lawful body arising by the government of India. Being the nation’s biggest social security authority, it usually uplifts citizens to save for isolation, among others. EPFO comes under the horizon of the Ministry of Labour and Employment and was started in 1951. The Universal Account Number has a great effect on all members of the EPF in India. The unique number is very useful to access the online EPF services. EPFO advocates for online EPF services to assist in many things i.e. accountability, transparency, and fast delivery. The members have to register to the EPFO online portal. The method requires UAN and UAN passwords to grab all online EPFO pieces of information. Employees who forget or wish to change their password will get eligible to use their mobile number or UAN official portal.
Highlights Of UAN Password Change Online
From the below table, you may check the important details about EPFO Password Reset Process:
|Name of the Department||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization|
|Location||All Over India|
|Article For||EPFO Password Reset, UAN Password Change Online, With Mobile Number at Epfindia.gov.in|
The Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) came into alive with the passing of the Employees’ Provident Funds (EPF) Ordinance in the year 1951. The Employees’ Provident Fund edict was later put back by the EPF Funds Act, 1952. The Employees’ Provident Fund Bill was launched in the parliament in 1952 to offer provident funds i.e. generally known as PF for employees in factories and other startings.
Law that controls employees’ provident funds is now described in as the Employees’ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. The Act has its bearing all over India excluding Jammu and Kashmir. You may also read the details related to EPFO Password Reset and others from the below section of the article.
Also Check UPSC EPFO Result
EPFO Password Reset
In conformity to this statement, there was a requirement for a dynamic social security program in the developing atmosphere. Thus, the law-making for a provident fund (PF) was made as an attempt to offer a dignified life for the employees and their authorities once their employment period came to a stop.
The configuration of India under the ‘Directive Principles of State Policy’ notifies that the State shall create effective provisions for safe the right to work, public assistance, and education help in cases of sack, old age, sickness and defacement, and one-sided wish within the limits of its capacity of the economy.
Also Check Transfer EPF Online
How to Reset UAN (EPFO) password using mobile number
- First, Visit the EPFO UAN website portal.
- Or take the help of the direct link URL i.e. https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- On the main page, choose the option “forgot password” and proceed.
- The system will provide a new screen, and also require you to enter your UAN number and security code.
- Click the “verify” button.
- The page will show the mobile number that is active on your UAN.
- The candidate may change or retain the number by just clicking on the option “No” or “Yes.”
- In the next step, Enter your details like:
– Date of birth
– Document number
- Also, recheck the details and choose the “verify” button.
- The portal will ensure the information.
- In case they match, you may edit the mobile number.
- After that, you will get received an OTP number on the activated mobile number.
- The candidates may now enter a new password and also ensure it again.
- The system will send you a confirmation message such as “password changed successfully.”
- Then, anyone may log in to the UAN account using new login details.
Also Check Open PPF Account Online
What Is The Process To Resetting the UAN password without using a Mobile number?
You can follow the steps to get the new password of UAN as shown below:
- Visit the UAN website portal.
- Or visit the direct link i.e. https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Choose the option “forgot password” on the man page link.
- Proceed and fill in your UAN number which is followed by the captcha code.
- In the next step, click the “verify” button.
- There is also the requirement of the mobile number linked to the UAN account will display on the screen.
- There are two options, “yes” and “No” If you choose the “NO” since you are not changing the mobile number.
- The system will send an OTP to the linked number for the perspective of the validation.
- Then, you should have to enter your new password and re-enter it to ensure.
- Recheck information after the filling process, and click the “submit” button.
EPFO Official Website: Click Here