EHS AP Health Card 2022: Andhra Pradesh YSR Government has announced Employees Health Card Scheme for the advantages of the employees in the state. The scheme is also called as Employees Health Card Scheme. Under this scheme, the State Government of Andhra Pradesh is offering health cards to the employees of the state to know the medical advantages due to a medical emergency. The EHS Scheme is now available for the Employees of the State Government, their families, and pensioners in the Andhra Pradesh State.
EHS AP Health Card
- 1 EHS AP Health Card
- 2 Features Related To EHS AP Health Card Scheme 2022
- 3 What Is the Process To Check EHS Status Online?
Using the EHS Andhra Pradesh Login Portal, you may also download the EHS AP Health Card by visit the dashboard. On the dashboard, you just need to click on the download button to get the EHS Health Card of Andhra Pradesh on your device. Through the help of the EHS Health Card Scheme Portal, you can also submit the details related to beneficiaries on this portal. So, all the beneficiaries of this scheme can read the further details related to this scheme from the help of the following section.
EHS Andhra Pradesh Health Card 2022 Login Highlights
Here, we are providing some important details related to EHS Health Card AP Scheme:
|Name of the Department||Employees Health Card Scheme|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Article For||EHS AP Health Card 2022 Login, Apply Online, Status Check|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Scheme Works Under||The Government of the Andhra Pradesh State|
Also Check TS Childinfo CCE Marks
Features Related To EHS AP Health Card Scheme 2022
- The applicants can get the advantages of several services such as routine investigation, doctor consultation, drugs, and others up to 1 year.
- The deserving beneficiaries may get the benefit of free medical treatment up to 10 days after their discharge.
- The employees can also get the service of outpatient treatment for a long-term illness.
- The cost of Each illness episode is a maximum of Rupees 2 Lakhs.
- If expenses increased up to Rs. 2 Lakhs limit.
- The Claims above Rs. 2 Lakhs are made for settlement to the CEO of the Trust of Aarogyasri.
Also Check HDFC Balance Check
Employees Health Card Scheme Login Process Check Here
- First, you just need to log on to the Official Website of EHS AP.
- Then, you will get redirected automatically to the main page of the official website.
- Search for the Login option on the main page of the official website.
- When you find that on the home page.
- Then you should have to click on that option.
- You should have to enter the User Name and Password in the Login Page.
- Select the Login Type from the options like DDO, Employee, HOD, Pensioner, STO, Trust.
- Now the user will get redirected to the dashboard.
- You should have to click on the Registrations Tab on the dashboard page.
Also Check LPG Cylinder Price Today
What Is the Process To Check EHS Status Online?
- First of all, you should have to visit the official Website of EHS AP.
- You just need to go to the home page of the official website.
- On the home page, you should need to search for the EHS Andhra Pradesh Application Status Sheck option.
- After finding that option, you should have to click on that option.
- A new page will show in front of you.
- Select anyone option from the provided options i.e. Employee ID, and Pensioner ID.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ button.
- After that, you will get the ‘Status of Health Card’ in front of you.
- You can also save this information to your device.
Also Check Petrol Price Today
How To Apply Online For Employees Health Card Scheme?
- On the Official Website of the department, you should have to click on the Initiate Health Card, and select the
- View Application from the drop-down.
- You just click on the Option Aadhaar Number.
- Enter the Aadhaar Card Number.
- Click on the Retrieve Details Button.
- On the next page, you may get the Login Name and Aadhaar Number.
- In the personal details section, Provide the Retirement Type (Voluntary Retirement/Retired at end of service).
- Also, Enter Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Date of Retirement, Marital Status, Community and Disability Status.
- In the Address Details Section, You should have to enter House Number, Mandal/Municipality, Street Number, State, District, Village/Cities/Towns, Email, and Mobile Number.
- In the Identification information part, You should have to enter the Ration Card Number, Identification Marks 1 and Identification Marks 2.
- In the Last Posting Details Section, You should have to enter the HOD, Last Posted District, Last Posted Date, Pay Source, PRC and Pay Grade.
- In the Pension Office Details Section, You should also enter the Pension Office District, Pension Office State, STO Office.
- Then, you should have to click on the Save Button.
- After that, you must click on the Add Attachments to attach the needed documents.
- Upload the Signed Application Form, Photo of the Applier, and Aadhaar Card.
- It then shows the Enrolment Application and Sent to DDO/STO for issue.
Also Check DelE Login Portal
Important Links | EHS AP 2022 Login & Apply Online
EHS AP Official Website: Click Here