E Sadhana Portal – This scheme has been launched by the state government of Telangana and the state government of Andhra Pradesh. There are various functions of e Sadhana for the citizens of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh which can use to check multiple services. Women and children are given top priority in every scheme that the government brings out in every budget session. E Sadhna is a scheme for women’s development and child welfare development. This service is managed by the Department of Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens. Facilities are provided to benefit every eligible citizen of the state, in every aspect of e-Sadhana. Let us have a look at the services that give you a detailed idea of the service availed under e-Sadhana.
E Sadhana Portal AP & TG
- 1 E Sadhana Portal AP & TG
- 2 Benefits of E Sadhana Portal
The process is similar but different facilities are provided by each state with its own distinctive names. E Sadhana Portal is offered by both state governments like Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. For both the states, E Sadhna TG and E Sadhna AP, they made two separate portals named E Sadhana. This portal has been created by the Department of Women Development and Child Welfare. It is used for works related to women, children, employees, and Anganwadi. E Sadhna Telangana and E Sadhna Andhra Pradesh Portal provide many services like Anganwadi, POSHAN Abhiyaan, Web MPR, E Sadhna Login, AWW/AWH Recruitment System, etc for women and child development. In this article, we will give you all the information about the e-Sadhana Portal. Like how many services this portal provides, benefits of this portal, E Sadhana AP login process, how to check NHTS data entry status, etc.
About E Sadhana Portal AP & Telangana
E Sadhana (AP) Andhra Pradesh Portal which is offered by Andhra Pradesh State Government and E Sadhana (TG) Telangana Portal was created by Telangana State Government. These two different portals are available for women’s development and child welfare. Both these portals provide similar services for different states. Below in this article, we will give you a list of all the services that will be provided by this portal. Both wdcw.ap.gov.in and wdcw.tg.gov.in portals provide Anganwadi Information System, M-Angarwadi, AWTC Online Reporting System, Employee Management System, and other services. This scheme has many features like below for women and children, which are always present to develop them in society.
Also Check Change Nominee in LIC Policy
E Sadhana Andhra Pradesh Services
- CAS Common Application Software
- MIS Management Information System
- Recruitment System AWW and AWW
- Abhiyaan Dashboard POSHAN
- Milk Supply tracking System
- Supplier Egg Tracking System
- AWC Monitoring Tool
- Kishori Vikas Dashboard
- Rapid Reporting System
Also Check DDOREQ AP Cyber Treasury
E Sadhana Telangana Services
- AASR Anganwadi Information System
- m- Anganwadi
- AWTC Online Reporting System
- Guidelines and Memos
- Commodity Supply Chain Management System
- Online FCR
- Commodity Supply Tracking System
- Expenditure and Budget Monitoring system
- Web-Based MPR system
Benefits of E Sadhana Portal
- There are many services available on both portals.
- These portals are mainly developed for women, children, handicapped and senior citizens.
- Anganwadi Information System (AASR) is also available on Esadhana TG Portal.
- Also, you can see the Poshan Abhiyaan Dashboard on the E Sadhana AP Portal.
- YSRSP Mobile App and Mana Anganwai Mobile App are also available for Android users.
- Citizens of Telangana check the report of NHTS Data Entry Status Report.
Also CHeck TSGLI Bond Download
Steps for ESadhana AP Login
- Visit the official website using the link wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Click on the home page from ‘Management Information System’ to go to mis.wdce.ap.gov.in for the login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password as provided in the E-Sadhana AP Registration
- Click on submit button and wait for details to be verified
- Simply, login with your Andhra Pradesh State Credentials is successful and now you can use all its services as per your idea.
Steps for E Sadhana TG Login
- Visit the official website of wdcw.tg.nic.in
- Click on ‘Web-Based MRP System’ as the main home page
- On the login page provide your Idhana username and password here
- After entering your unique security pin click on the signing button
- Simply now you have successfully logged in to the Telangana State e-Sadhana and can now access the services.
Also Check Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership
Steps to download YSRSP Mobile App
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh e-Sadhana.
- The home page of the website will open.
- Here, you have to select “YSRSP Mobile App”.
- When you click on this option the app will start automatically and will be downloaded.
- After that, you can install and use this app.
- This is how you can download YSRSP AP Mobile App from the AP Sadhana website.
Also CHeck Shaala Siddhi Login
Steps to search Anganwadi Center at your place On eSadhana Portal
- The home page of the e-Sadhana website will open.
- Here you have to select “Anganwadi Information System (AASR)”.
- After that, a new page will open.
- Here you have to select “Click here to find Anganwadi Centers at your location”.
- After that, you can see 2 search options Mandal & Revenue Village wise and ICDS Project & Region wise.
- Choose an option as per your choice.
- After selecting the option, you will have to fill in the information about your district, village, sector and Mandal.
- After entering all the information you can get information about the Anganwadi Centers at your location.