E Gram Swaraj Portal has been launched by the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi, on the occasion of National Panchayati Raj Day on 24 April 2020 through video conferencing with Sarpanches across the country. Along with this, the Prime Minister has also launched the e-Gram Swaraj App. This portal and app will strengthen e-governance in Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) across the country. Through this online portal, all the people of the country can get information about Panchayat development works, their blocks, and their functioning.
e Gram Swaraj Portal
Today we are going to provide you all the information about E Gram Swaraj Portal through this article, so read our article till the end. This online portal has been started to digitize the Gram Panchayats. Later on, it will become a single center for keeping accounts of Panchayat. Now the people of the country will not need to work in different places, on this eGram Swaraj online portal, people will be provided complete information like development work to block, etc. to the panchayats. Through this online portal, there will be transparency in the work going on in the Panchayat.
e Gram Swaraj Portal – Overview
|Portal Name||E Gram Swaraj Portal|
|Department||Ministry of Panchayati Raj|
|Download||eGram Swaraj Application Download|
|Payment Status||E Gram Panchayat Payment Status 2022|
|Report||eGram Swaraj Report Check online|
Also Check PM Mudra Yojana
Benefits of e Gram Swaraj Portal App
- E Gram Swaraj Application has been started for the operation of Panchayats.
- Through this application, people can easily monitor the work going on in the Panchayat.
- This app and portal will not only improve reporting of activities of Panchayats but will also increase the comprehensiveness of the scheme.
- From the e-Gram Swaraj Portal and Application, complete information of any Gram Panchayat such as Sarpanch, Pancho, information of Panchayats, financial deserted, fairy property details, Panchayat Development Plan, Mission Antyodaya, etc. will be found at one place.
- The number of data entries on the e-Gram Swaraj Portal has been rationalized. It also has simple navigation for the user.
- User citizens can download this application on their mobile phones to get the convenience and information of Panchayat.
- Through this app, Panchayat activities, activities, planning, budget allocation, monitoring of schemes, etc. can be done.
Also Check SVMCM Registration
The objective of e Gram Swaraj Portal Online
- Information related to all the works of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj can obtaine through this portal.
- Any citizen of the country can create his account on the eGram Swaraj portal and can get information related to the development work of the village.
- All the details about Panchayat Secretary and Panch also can see on this portal.
- E-Gram Swaraj can also be accessed through the portal and can also access through the mobile app.
- Digitization of village and rural areas will done through the eGram Swaraj Portal.
eGram Swaraj Portal app
EGram Swaraj Portal and App is a simplified task-based accounting application for Panchayati Raj. eGramSwaraj aims to bring better transparency in decentralized planning, progress reporting, and task-based accounting. E Swaraj App is a single digital platform for keeping accounts of Panchayats. Through this, also the urban and rural people of the country can get complete information about Panchayats. Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to get all the information of Panchayats, then you can download e-Gram Swaraj App and download it and log in to the app and use it. Today we are going to provide you all the information about E Gram Swaraj Portal through this article, so read our article till the end.
The Simple Process of eGram Swaraj Login
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of eGram Swaraj Portal egramswaraj.gov.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for login.
- Now you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on the login button.
- In this way, you will be able to log in to the eGram Swaraj Portal.
The Process to Get eGram Swaraj App for Android
- First of all, you have to go to Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- After opening the Google Play Store, you have to search the egram Swaraj app in the search bar.
- After this, you have to download this e-gram swaraj app.
- Once the mobile app downloaded, you have to open it.
- After opening the app, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to log in by entering your username and password.
- You can use this app after login.
eGram Swaraj Portal Helpline Line/ Contact Details:
Email at egramswaraj[at]gov[dot]in
Ministry of Panchayati Raj
Government of India
11th Floor, J.P. Building,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place,