E Aadhar Card – The way to download E-Aadhaar online has been simplified. The people of the country who have applied to the Unique Identification Authority of India to get their Aadhar card, but your Aadhar card has not yet arrived or your Aadhar card is lost somewhere, then you can apply to the Unique Identification Authority of India. You can easily download your Aadhar card by visiting the official website and take its printout. Today we will tell you how to do E Aadhaar Download Online in this article. So read our article carefully. Having an Aadhar card is mandatory for everyone, today no government work is being done without an Aadhar card. Wherever you look, there has been a need for an Aadhar card. Therefore, every citizen of India must have an Aadhar card.
E Aadhar Card
Adhaar Card is required for the citizens of the country to take advantage of the welfare facilities being provided by the government. Aadhar card is the proof of address and identity of any citizen. Aadhar card is a 12 digit number which is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). When you apply for Aadhaar, it takes 15 days to complete the Aadhaar process. After successful verification, your application is approved by UIDAI and its update comes on your mobile, after that you can download Aadhar Card 2022. Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to do their E Adhaar Card Download 2022 So he can do it sitting at home through the Internet by visiting the online portal of the Unique Identification Authority of India and can use it in any work.
Aadhaar Card Download Online 2022 – Overview
|Scheme Name||E Aadhaar Download Online|
|Department||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
Three Methods of E-Aadhaar Online Download
There are three ways to download Adhaar Card online which we have given below. Your e-Aadhaar card is an electronic form of your Aadhar card. This means you can use your e-Aadhaar for various government verifications. Like the Aadhaar card, an e-Aadhaar contains all the necessary information such as your biometric data, demographic details, Aadhaar number, photograph, and general information such as name, date of birth, and sex. To use your e-Aadhaar, you need to download the same. Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to download their E Adhaar Card 2022, can do so by visiting the online portal of Unique Identification Authority of India through internet sitting at home and can be used in any work. There are three ways to download Adhaar Card online which we have given below.
- By Aadhar Card Number
- Enrollment Number
- By Virtual Id
Also Check PM Ujjwala Yojana
The Process of Download Aadhar Card By Name And Date Of Birth
Even if you have lost your Enrollment ID, you will still be allowed to retrieve it easily with your registered mobile number or email address with your name and date of birth. After getting an Enrollment ID you can easily download an Aadhar card by name. You should follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the official UIDAI website address to retrieve the lost enrollment ID.
- Click on Enrollment ID and then you should enter your full name as you have mentioned in Aadhar Card.
- You can also enter your mobile number or email address.
- Enter the given caption details.
- Select any one of the Send OTP or Enter TOTP options and enter the relevant details sent to your mobile number.
- Once you complete the process, you will be able to get the EID and then you have to visit the home page of the official website.
- Then, you need to repeat the steps required to download your e-Aadhaar.
Check Voter ID Status 2022
Download your E-Aadhar card through Aadhar App
- First, you need to download the app from the play store and log in/sign in to the app.
- If your mobile number was added to Aadhaar during the enrollment process, you can access the e-Aadhaar downloading process.
- A registered SMS will be sent to your mobile number with OPT which can be automatically detected by this app. Hence, you cannot manipulate the OTP manually.
- The app allows you to add up to three profiles for your family members with the same registered mobile number.
The Process to Check E – Aadhar Card Status Online
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the My Aadhar tab.
- Now you have to click on the link to Check Aadhaar Status.
- After this, you have to enter your Aadhaar Enrollment ID and Captcha Code.
- Now you have to click on the button of Check Status.
- Aadhar status will be displayed on your computer screen.