DU Launches Financial Support Scheme 2023- A Financial Support Scheme (FSS) for students in the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category has been announced by the Dean of the Students’ Welfare Office at Delhi University. The application deadline for qualified candidates is Monday, December 12, 2023, at 4:00 p.m.
Students will be granted a fee exemption in accordance with their annual family income, as stated in the official notice that DU issued. The application form for the Delhi University Financial Support Scheme 2023 can be downloaded directly from this link. In keeping with the government’s motto, “Sabka Sath Sabka Vikas,” DU proposes FSS for financially disadvantaged students. In addition, the DU Financial Support Scheme will not include the examination fee or the hostel fee.
DU Launches Financial Support Scheme 2023
- 1 DU Launches Financial Support Scheme 2023
- 2 DU Launches Financial Support Scheme 2023 Overview
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of DU FSS 2023
- 4 How to apply for Delhi University Financial Support Scheme?
A Financial Support Scheme for all varsity students in the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) has been announced by Delhi University (DU). The announcement was made by the university via its official social media handle. Students should be aware that the fee waiver plan covers all fees paid by candidates, with the exception of the exam and hostel fees. DU will provide a fee waiver to students based on their family’s annual income. Applicants who need to profit the office for the DU FSS Plan 2023 should visit the authority site at www.du.ac.in. The scheme’s application deadline is December 12, 2023, at 4 p.m.
DU Launches Financial Support Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name Of Article||DU Launches Financial Support Scheme 2023|
|DU Launches Financial Support Scheme 2023||Click Here|
Delhi University has allotted two categories for EWS applicants
Category 1: Up to 100% of the fee may be waived if the family’s annual income is less than Rs 4 lakh.
Category 2: Up to 50% of the fee may be waived if the family’s annual income is between Rs 4 lakh and Rs 8 lakh.
Eligibility Criteria of DU FSS 2023
Applicants who are enrolled in the full-time programs at Delhi University in any of its departments or institutions are eligible to apply. Refer to the further details-
|S.No.||Family Income (in Rs.)||Fee Waiver (percentage)|
|Category 1||Less than 4,00,000||Up to 100 %|
|Category 2||4,00,000 – 8,00,000||Up to 50 %|
Delhi University students with Essential Repeat (ER) or previous examination dues are not eligible to apply for Delhi University Economic Support Scheme 2023.
Check Also:- Delhi Nursery Admission Form 2023
How to apply for Delhi University Financial Support Scheme?
- First of all, visit the official website – du.ac.in
- On the homepage, press on the link provided for Dean of Students’ Welfare
- Press on the link provided for Financial Support Scheme
- Download the application form and submit all details required
- Enter the application with your respective colleges
- Keep a print hard copy for future references.
DU Financial Support Scheme Documents Required
To apply for the relaxations, aspirants would require to submit a list of documents with their application forms. The documents required to avail of Delhi University Financial Support Scheme are as follows:
- Marksheet of the last exam passed
- ITR of parents, wherever applicable,
- Copies of bonafide student in Degree/Post Graduate degree course
- Copies of the fee receipt, each listing the amount under its own heading.
- A copy of the student’s bank passbook with their name, account number, IFSC code, and photograph pasted in the appropriate location.
- Family pay declaration for the last monetary year in the standard issue by Tehsildar or comparable skilled power and per the panel’s entrance.