DTU LEET Syllabus 2022 – DTU LEET 2022 Registration process will tentatively begin from May 2022 to offer admission in the 2nd year of Engineering courses in all the Delhi Technological University Registration. But aspirants must have successfully pass their Diploma Degree. Before applying, applicants are advised to read the eligibility carefully. To get more notification about Delhi Technological University B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2022 seat matrix, application fees, hall ticket, result, etc. check the complete article
DTU LEET Syllabus 2022
- 1 DTU LEET Syllabus 2022
- 2 Delhi Technical University LEET 2022 Exam Pattern
- 3 How To Download DTU LEET Syllabus?
DTU LEET 2022 will be taked in the month of July 2022, the Delhi Technical University offers the Btech Lateral Entry Admission 2022 at Delhi Technical University B. Tech Lateral Entry Courses is a continuation of technical expertise undertaken after the completion of Diploma Courses and offers the opportunity to Diploma Holders to obtain the B. Tech Degree in Engineering.
Aspirants applying for the DTU LEET exam 2022 will need the exam pattern for preparation of the exam, the interested and eligible applicants can fill the application form through online mode. The Exam Pattern of the exam will be based on the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
DTU LEET Syllabus Details
|Exam Name||DTU LEET 2022|
|DTU LEET Full-Form||Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Entrance Test.|
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Offered||Biotechnology (BT), Engineering Physics (EP), Environmental Engineering (ENE), Mechanical and Automotive Engineering (MAM), Polymer Science and Chemical Technology (PCT), DTU Ph.D|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Technological University|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online/Offline|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
Delhi Technical University LEET 2022 Exam Pattern
LEET exam pattern might seem a little confusing at 1st glance because of the division of questions among many sections and subjects. Following is the detailed explanation of Delhi Technical University LEET 2022 examination pattern:
- DTU LEET 2022 Question paper will have four sections namely Basic Sciences, Electronic stream courses, Mechanical stream courses and Other Engineering courses.
- The paper comprises 90 MCQ with a total duration of 90 minutes to solve.
- All the four sections can be broken down into questions from specific topics/subjects.
- The exam paper will be set in English language only.
The following table shows the distribution of questions and marks among the four sections of DTU LEET 2022 Exam Pattern:
|B||Electronic stream courses||26-50||25|
|C||Mechanical stream courses||51-70||20|
|D||Other Engineering courses||71-90||20|
In this table, aspirants can check the break-up of all the four sections into different subjects/topics and distribution of questions and marks.
|A (Basic Science)||Mathematics||8||8|
|Section B (Electronic Stream Courses)||Elements of Electrical Engineering||9||9|
|Elements of Electronics Engineering||8||8|
|Elements of Computer Engineering||8||8|
|Section C (Mechanical Stream Courses)||Elements of Electrical Engineering||8||8|
|Elements of Production Engineering/ Manufacturing Process||6||6|
|Section D (Other Engineering Streams)||Civil Engineering Courses||5||5|
|Chemical/ Printing Engineering||2||2|
Check Also:- UP Police Syllabus 2022
DTU LEET Subject Wise Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for the many subjects and topics useful in the preparation of HLEET entrance has been described in depth below for each section of the entrance exam:
A. Mathematics Syllabus:
- Harmonic Progressions
- Binomial Expansion
- Rank of A Matrix
- Ellipse and Hyperbola
B. Physics Syllabus:
- Motion in one and two dimensions
- Conservation laws of energy
- Properties of matter i.e. Elasticity
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Work and energy
- Surface tension
- Viscosity in fluid motion
- Waves and Vibration
- Characteristics of Waves
C. Chemistry Syllabus:
- Hard and Soft Water
- Types of Hardness
- Disadvantages of Hardness of Water
- Brief Introduction of The Term Acidity
- Equivalent Weight
- Ph Value
- Definition of symbol, formula, volency & chemical equation
D. Communication skill Syllabus:
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Communication Technique
- Grammatical Ability
- Preposition Correction
- Voice Narration
E. General awareness Syllabus:
- Elements of Computer Engineering
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Computer Organization
- Operating Systems
- Programming In C
- Basic of computer networking
Check Also:- Maha TET Syllabus 2022
How To Download DTU LEET Syllabus?
- Candidate have to first go to the DTU LEET official site dtu.ac.in
- From Home Page Read all the DTU LEET Information From Here.
- Click on DTU LEET exam pattern Link Here.
- In the new Panel, the Delhi Technical University Online exam pattern will open On screen.
- Click on Download Delhi Technical University Syllabus Submit Bottom or Enter.
- Download DTU LEET syllabus and Carry the Hard Copy of the Syllabus For Further Use.