DTU LEET Counselling 2022-Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Entrance Test (DTU LEET) 2022 offers admission directly to the 2nd year of the engineering degree Subject. For Aspirants who have a Diploma or B.Sc. in Engineering UG courses, this exam is the best way for taking admission into engineering Subject. After passing the DTU LEET, Candidates get admission into the third semester of the four-year B. Tech. program under the University’s lateral Admission scheme. The Page here contains information about the DTU LEET 2022 exam application process, exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility, Hqall Ticket, result, and more. DTU LEET is the abbreviated form of the Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Engineering Test. It is conducted for the admission of the eligible Aspirants directly in the third semester of regular B Tech Subject.
DTU LEET Counselling 2022
- 1 DTU LEET Counselling 2022
- 2 DTU LEET Admission 2022
- 3 DTU M.Tech, MDes, and MSc Admission 2022
- 4 How To Apply Admission DTU LEET 2022 Application Form?
DTU LEET 2022 Eligible Aspirants list will be Announce soon for 3rd Round Counseling. The Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Entrance Test is abbreviated as DTU LEET and the Delhi Technological University has recognized the Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Entrance Test for the Aspirants. Those Candidates are seeking to get admission in the B. Tech Degree in Engineering from the Delhi Technological University. They can fill the application form of DTU LEET online mode from the Main web Page of Delhi Technological University.
Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Entrance Test (DTU LEET)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Delhi Technological University (DTU)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Courses Covered||UG level Engineering courses|
DTU LEET Admission 2022
DTU LEET 2022 Registration process will tentatively start from May 2022 to offer admission in the second year of Engineering Subject in all the Delhi Technological University Registration. But Aspirants must have successfully pass their Diploma Degree. Before applying, Aspirants are advised to read the eligibility carefully. To get more Update about Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Admission 2022 seat matrix, Form fees, Hall Ticket, result, etc. Read the complete Page. DTU LEET 2022 is Same known as Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Engineering Test. This examination is commenced by Delhi Technical University so that Aspirants can seek direct admission to the desirable courses. If you are interested regarding DTU LEET 2022 Admission then seen all the important details such as Application process, eligibility criteria, seat matrix, and other Update through this Page.
DTU M.Tech, MDes, and MSc Admission 2022
Delhi Technological University (DTU) offers MTech in various specializations for the duration of two years at PG level. BE/ B.Tech or M.Sc. in the relevant discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission. Gage qualified Aspirants are eligible for admission. No additional test or Interview is conducted by the University. DTU also offers admission Full-Time and Part-Time Sponsored M.Tech course through an entrance test. Admission to DTU MSc and MDes program is based on entrance test and UCEED scores. DTU conducts its own entrance exam for MSc Admission Test. For MDes admissions, the university accepts only CEED Marks.
DTU LEET Application Fee
The application fee for the exam is as under:
|Category||Application Fee Amount|
|All categories||₹ 1500/-|
Documents required in DTU LEET Entrance Exam 2022 Counselling
- Hall Ticket for counselling of DTU LEET 2022
- DTU LEET 2022 Hall Ticket
- Class 10th and 12th school Mark Sheet Document
- TC Document for the school last studied
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit on stamp paper with prescribed format duly signed by the Aspirants in the presence of notary public
- Medical fitness certificate
- Certificate from the school principle mentioning no charges of ragging on the Aspirants in school/ college last studied. Two affidavits
- Proof of reserved category
- Six recent passport-sized photographs with the Candidates name written on the backside
- Physical disability certificate (if any)
- Permanent residential certificate
- Another Non-PRC Document , in the case of an aspirants, is under state quota of eight north-eastern states for being a Non-PRC holder.
- Government Employee Certificate
check also:-MAHA TET Application Form 2022
How To Apply Admission DTU LEET 2022 Application Form?
- Go To the official website at http://dtu.ac.in/.
- Under the ‘Admission’ Panel, Press on the B.Tech. Lateral Entry option.
- Now, Press on the application form option.
- Register as a new Aspirants by Given the details asked for.
- After successful registration, you will receive the login details.
- Log in using the details and complete the application form.
- Given details of your qualifying exam, address, upload scanned images of photograph and signature and etc.
- Give online fee payments.
- After successful fee payment, Carry a print of the application form.