Digital Life Certificate For Pensioners: It is very critical for pensioners to submit their life certificates at the correct time in order to continue getting their pension. The last date for government pensioners to submit their yearly life certificate, generally popular as Jeevan Pramaan Patra, is 28th February 2022. The deadline for submitting a life certificate is November 30 each year. but, the deadline for submission was postponed twice this year. This addition will provide government pensioners. Each Pensioner of the country will get offered the pension amount directly in their bank account under the Indian Government. To collect the various details regarding Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners, you may read the following details.
Digital Life Certificate
- 1 Digital Life Certificate
- 2 What Are The Facilities Under digital Life Certificate For Pensioners?
Digital Life Certificate is a biometric-allowed digital facility for pensioners. It is also known as Jeevan Pramaan. Pensioners of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, central or state government or any other government authority whose pension payout agency is live for DLC may get the advantages of this service. They require not to go to the office of the payout agency for physical submission of life certificate and rather may use the Aadhaar allowed the biometric proof mechanism to make DLC.
Capitalizing on the big postal network of the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), and the Department of Posts (DoP) with its different ability to deliver facilities at the doorsteps of the pensioners in a helping mode, is now providing services to the making process of DLC based on the combination with the application structured and maintained by National Informatics Centre (NIC). It works under the Government of India. From the below section, you may read the further details regarding Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners. You may also take the help of the official links as provided in the end section of the article.
Digital Life Certificate For Pensioners Highlights
To apply for the DLC Certificate, you should have to take the help of the official link as provided in the end section of the article. You may also read the detailed information about DLC for Pensioners from the below section of this page.
In the below table, you may also grab the important details about Digital Life Certificate For Pensioners as follows:
|Name of the Certificate||Digital Life Certificate|
|Location||All Over India|
|Article For||Digital Life Certificate For Pensioners|
Notable Points Related To DLC Services
Pre-requisites for generating Digital Life Certificate are provided here:
- Pensioners should have an Aadhaar number
- Pensioners should have an active mobile number
- Registration of the Aadhaar number with pension payout agency (bank/ post office etc.) should be completed already
- Pensioners should also save the following details:
- Category of pension
– Sanctioning department
– Disbursing agency
– PPO number
– Account number (pension amount).
Also Check Vaccine Certificate Verification
In case the pensioner has got the Digital Life Certificate created in the last years, then these details are auto-famous.
Request for Door Step Banking is provided for all pensioners whose pension expanding agency is live on Digital Life Certificate. A list of warranting departments & disbursing agencies are shown on the page i.e. https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/misc/circular.
What Are The Facilities Under digital Life Certificate For Pensioners?
- This service is provided for IPPB and non-IPPB clients.
- To know about the DLC service, a customer may contact the nearest post office. You may also contact the nearest place a request a doorstep visit with the help of the postman/Grameen Dak Sevak. The Authority of
- Posts have also allowed the timing of doorstep requests with the help of the Post Info app or through the website.
- To Book Doorstep Request through India Post, you should have to click on the official website as shown in the above section.
- Declaring DLC is a totally paperless, seamless, and irritation-free procedure, and the certificate is created shortly.
- Afterward, a Pramaan ID is created that is shared with the pensioner by NIC directly.
- When the Pramaan ID is created, pensioners may download the Digital Life Certificate through the link i.e. https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/ppouser/login.
- For every complete generation of the Digital Life Certificate, a nominal fee of Rs. 70/- will be charged.
- There will be no doorstep charges imposed for IPPB or non-IPPB customers for the publishing of DLC.
Also Check Cowin Vaccine Certificate
What Are The Pre-Requisites for Digital Life Certificate Generation?
- Biometric device (list of supported devices is provided on the JP portal)
- PC with Windows 7.0 & above Android Mobile/Tablet 4.0 & above
- Internet Connectivity
- The pensioner must have an Aadhaar number
- The pensioner must have an existing mobile number
- Registration of the Aadhaar number with Pension Disbursing Agency
Also Check Vaccine Certificate Correction Process
What Are The Easy Steps To Make Digital Life Certificate For Pensioners?
- Utilizing the Pramaan ID, visit the Jeevan Praman app and choose the alternative to make a new OTP.
- Click on the ‘Generate Jeevan Pramaan’ alternative and provide Aadhaar and mobile numbers.
- Click on Generate OTP option and enter the OTP that you will get now.
- Fill in the PPO number, name of the disbursing agency, and pensioner name.
- Scan the user’s fingerprint and utilizing Aadhar data it will authentic.
Jeevan Pramaan Official Website: Click Here