Digital India Registration 2022: Digital India Portal has been launched by the Government of India to cover all the services on a single portal. This project emphasizes and also coordinates the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DietY), this project runs with the coordination and support of the Central and State Governments. Digital India provides a platform to the merchant in very little investment so that they can enter the field of e-commerce or in this article, you will get complete information about the Digital India portal, like its registration process, login process, advantages of About the Government’s objective, mission and vision to launch Digital India Portal, Digital Portal India. You can scroll down in the article to get answers to all these questions.
Digital India Registration
Since 2017, the Digital India portal is owned by e-government industries to network with operators, merchants, vendors, and consumers, etc., and create profit for all the people. It is a platform that provides all the services in one place to make it easy for the customers and sellers to enjoy the services without any confusion. The portal provides opportunities to the retail traders, there is very little investment to build a network through this online portal so that it will also take forward the development part of the nation and the individual. Through this portal, Govt. Franchises have been created for retailers, in which the merchant has to provide the receipt to the consumer, so all the business has to be done legally. This portal is mainly designed to increase profits by providing multiple services.
Digital India Platform Registration 2022 – Overview
|Portal Name||Digital India Platform Portal|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Department of||The Government of India|
|Service for||To provide digital services|
|Objective||It provides digitalization of documents|
Objective Of Digital India Portal Online
- However, this portal connects both the middle class and a small section of the communities so that they can avail the services.
- Providing a delivery service, so that people can access a wide range of services.
- Government to make the portal a success. This ensures that as many people as possible can take advantage of it.
- It also provides an e-payment system for the benefit of the people.
- And most of the electronic services are provided by the telecom operator.
- Through this portal you can also avail insurance services, you can also pay your bills, there are many apps also available, services which are related to PAN card and Aadhar card, etc.
- This also increases employment opportunities.
Also Check Nadakacheri CV Apply Online 2022
DIP Registration Process 2022
This digital portal also provides e-payment services to consumers through the BHIM app, or many other apps available in the portal, which creates a worldwide network and easy payment solutions and make India the largest digital platform takes steps. Several new MMPs have been included under e-Kranti, which are as follows:- Financial, E-language Urban Governance, Women and Child Development, thereby increasing the project range from about 31 to 44 MMPs. Many documents were created by government officials. And for this, the public also needs to go to government offices. But now with the help of Digitize India through this portal, it will be easy for the common man to get the documents. This portal also has the solution of all the documents authorized by government officials. As the name is Digital India Platform. So you will get the details through online mode.
The vision of the DIP Apply Online
The vision is clear, by launching this portal, to empower the growth rate of youth and create employment opportunities for them, so that the nation can develop in a positive way. The main agenda is to make India the world’s largest “fast-moving consumer services” and also plan to provide IT and travel services globally. The three major visions of this Digital India Portal are as follows:-
- Empowering citizens through digitization:- By increasing the digital literacy rate, using different Indian languages, and empowering different communities of India.
- Digital Infrastructure:- Through digital infrastructure, the government provides a digital unique identification ID and also makes it easy to access it virtually through DigiLocker.
- Ensuring Services: – Providing services through online portals at the earliest, as well as improving digital transactions and making India cashless.
Also Check Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
How to do Digital India Portal Registration Process?
- Firstly, the applicant has to go through the official link of the Digital India Platform.
- Then, you will reach the home page of the official portal.
- After that go to the option given for online registration.
- Then a new page will open on your screen.
- Secondly, you need to create your login id and password by sign up option.
- Further, fill in your details asked in the registration form.
- After that upload your Aadhar card also.
- Then the verification of the Aadhaar number will be done by the website.
- So you have to enter your mobile number also. An OTP number has been sent to your given mobile number for mobile verification.
- Then you have to enter the OTP code in the box mentioned on the page.
- At last click on the Register button.
- You are now a registered user of the Digital India Platform.
- Then for career options. You can also see the career option in the main menu. Click on it to get the job opportunity.
- If a possibility is available, you can check it out here.