Delete PhonePe Transaction – Let’s begin with that you can delete your PhonePe account and we will show you how to do that in this article. We wrote this from an Android phone, but the steps are the same for Windows and iOS. PhonePe takes the privacy of its users very seriously and gives them multiple options to control their data across all touch points i.e. App, Web browser as well as desktop versions of Google Chrome and Firefox browsers when you pay online have been given. Here’s a look at other ways we’ve given you control. PhonePe BHIM is compatible with UPI, credit cards, debit cards, and other wallets. The integration app allows the user to transact money from bank to app or pay utility bills, send and receive cash or recharge mobile phones.
Delete PhonePe Transaction History
The payment app is also confidential as the user can trace all the transaction history (contact’s communication) from the app. However, the history may affect the transaction history section. It forces the user to delete some transactions to free up space. It is easy to delete history from the PhonePe account in simple steps. Transaction history is the details or evidence of any amount sent, received, recharged, debited, or deposited through the PhonePe app. History offers views on amount balances, details, and your spending history. It is wise to keep history to trace your money. However, the app cannot keep all the transactions. There is a need to free up and make room for more transaction history. Note PhonePe does not charge any fee for sending or receiving money from the account.
You can log out of your PhonePe account by tapping on your profile picture in the top right corner and then tapping Logout from the drop-down menu. This will not delete your data, but it will remove from mWeb (mobile web) access or desktop Google Chrome and Firefox versions of our app when you are logged out, i.e. when you visit merchant websites that have the PhonePe icon next to their address is your browser, you will not be able to use PhonePe to process payments during this time. If you want to continue using the mobile web or desktop app, simply sign back into your account via the PhonePe app. If you are unable to wrap your head around how to delete transaction history in PhonePe, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. It is a very simple process which, if followed properly, will give you the desired result.
Also Check IFMS e Salary
General Highlights on Phone Pe India
PhonePe, a UPI-based digital payment platform, can be used to send money directly to a bank account or receive money in one go. You can also use it to pay credit cards and utility bills; Recharge mobile numbers, DTH, and data cards; mutual fund purchases; Book flight and train tickets; even more. Now, every online transaction done through PhonePe is saved by default in its transaction history, which contains details like transaction ID and the amount received or sent. While this information can be useful for keeping track of your expenses, some of you may still want to clear your transaction details from the app. wonder how? Read on to know how you can delete your transaction history in the PhonePe app in just a few steps.
Also Check Kia Carens Price
In India, some of the major digital platforms are Paytm, PhonePe, and Google Pay. With these payment platforms, you can send or receive money without any time and place. Whenever we are buying something or doing any transaction, it is saved as transaction history in the PhonePe digital payment platform. PhonePe is based on Unified Payments Interface. Along with regular transaction activities, your Phonepe app can store a lot of transaction history. If you want to delete the phone transaction history, then don’t worry, because here we will discuss the easy and quick process to do so. We deeply value our users and understand that they entrust us with their sensitive financial information which should only be used in accordance with their instructions. PhonePe promises to never sell user data. We keep users in the loop about what information we collect and how that information is used with their permission.
Steps to Delete Transaction History in PhonePe
- Log in to your PhonePe account
- Open transaction history page
- Select the history you want to delete
- Click on delete transaction on an older version of the app
- Select Contact Support if you have the latest version
- Write a message to the Contact Support team about what you really want
- send a message and a new ticket will be created based on your request
- You will be contacted by the support team to confirm your request, which will be taken care of shortly
Also Check Kerala Lottery Result
Steps to Delete or Deactivate PhonePe Account
- Log in to your PhonePe account
- Tap on the question mark icon at the top of the screen
- You will be redirected to the help screen
- Select the option “My Account & KYC” under the “Other Subject” note
- Click on “My PhonePe Account Details”
- Select “delete my PhonePe account”
- Choose the right option for you
- For the first two options, you need to select “Deactivate PhonePe Account”
- For the third option, you need to click on “Contact Support”
- Specify a reason for requesting account deletion
- Type message to request the permanent deletion of the account
- The customer service team will contact you to confirm and comply with the request
- After this, the account will be deactivated.
Also Check Real Cricket 22
Steps to delete Phone Pe History on Android and iPhone
- Open the PhonePe app on your Android mobile phone or iPhone
- Login to your PhonePe account using the mobile number and 4 digit password associated with your bank account.
- Select the History option at the bottom of the home page.
- This will open a list of all your PhonePe transactions done so far
- Find and select the specific transaction you want to delete
- Now, tap on the Contact Support option
- In the chat window, mention that you want to delete the transaction expressing some personal reason
- Click on the send button and a new ticket will be created for your request
- The PhonePe support team will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your request.
- Once they verify your details, your request will be processed.
Official Website phonepe.com