Cyber Crime Portal Complaint Online: Nowadays you may do a complaint about cybercrime online with the Cyber Cell of the Police Department. This department is now available for cybercrimes committed across India such as Frauds of the Email, Business Email Compromise, Data Theft, Social Media crimes, Mobile App related crimes, Ransomeware, Net Banking/ATM Frauds, Fake Calls Frauds, ICheating Scams, Online Transactions Frauds, insurance Frauds, Lottery Scam, Bitcoin, etc. The Cyber Crime Cell of the Police Department is a trained unit that tackles all tough and sensitive cases of cybercrime involving those in which sufferers are female and children. The Cyber Crime Cell has modern services such as Cyber Lab having cyber forensic eligibilities involving uprooting of deleted data from many types of devices.
Cyber Crime Portal Complaint Online
Cybercrimes are exceeding at alarming rates in our country. Every day approximately hundreds of cybercrime reports are logged. Previously, people require to go to the cybercrime branches to file a complaint. Now, the Indian government started a cybercrime web portal where people may submit their complaints online and also get their status about the registered complaint online. Thus, In case you have a victim of any online fake or scam, this service is going to assist. Either you will be applicable to file online fake or scam grievances online, but you will also have services such as checking the whole application status.
Also Check DDOREQ AP Cyber Treasury
Before getting the details about the complete procedure, you must aware of a few important things. First of all, you should have to understand what kind of crimes are known as cybercrimes. Thus, in the unfortunate activity of you being a victim of this type of crime, you are well aware of where to report it. Complaints concerning Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM), online Child Pornography (CP), or sexually explicit content i.e. Rape/Gang Rape (CP/RGR) content. For other information, you may get insight into the Cyber Crime Complaint Online.
Overview of Cyber Crime Complaints Online
Complaints concerning cybercrime. These are Cyber Crimes like online and social media crimes, mobile crimes, online financial frauds, cryptocurrency crimes, ransomware, hacking, and online cyber trafficking. In case you apply to report any of the above-shown acts, you may utilize the National Cybercrime reporting portal. To grab the rest of the details regarding Cyber Crime Complaint, you may refer to the official website as shown in the below section.
Also Check TS Treasury Bill Status
The Cyber Cell of the Police Department provides so many facilities to the citizens against Cyber Crime in India. These facilities are Net Banking/ATM Frauds, Fake Calls Frauds, Insurance Frauds, ICheating Scams, Online Transactions Frauds, Lottery Scam, Bitcoin, Data Theft, Social Media crimes, Mobile App related crimes, etc. If you are searching for doing any complaint against Cyber Crime in our nation, then you can apply online for it by using some guidelines given in the below section of the article.
|Name of the Department||Cyber Cell of the Police Department|
|Mode of Doing Complaint||Online|
|Location||All over India|
|Article For||Cyber Crime Portal Complaint Online|
How To Do Cybercrime Complaint Online in India?
- First of all, You should have to open the Official website i.e. cybercrime.gov.in.
- On the home page of the official website, you require to concentrate on the first and second menu things only i.e. “Report Women/Child-Related Crime” & “Report Other Cyber Crime”
- Such as the name suggests, In case you wish to report cybercrime events about women or children, utilize the first option, else utilize the common option “Report other cybercrime”
- To define to you, utilize this another option.
- Click on “Report Other cybercrime”
- This appears on a new screen.
- Click on the “File a Complaint” link for the objective of a complaint
- This appears on yet another page, where you require to accept the terms and conditions
- You should have to click on the option near “I Accept”.
- Then click on “I Accept”.
- After that, another page will appear. On this page, you should require to log in.
- To do the login, you require to provide your State and create a username.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- When you enter your active mobile number, then you should have to click on “Get OTP” to get the OTP on your provided mobile number.
- Once received OTP, then you may enter the OTP.
- Now, you should have to solve an easy captcha for verification and click on the submit button.
- When you have successfully logged in, then you will watch a complaint registration form in front of you.
- Afterward, you should have to enter the details in the form by offering all the necessary detail.
- Now, you should have to click on “Submit” to submit the Grievance.
- When your complaint is submitted, then you will watch a complaint ID, which may be utilized to monitor the status of your cyber Crime complaint.
Also Check Digital Rupee Currency
Cyber Crime Complaint Official Website: Click Here