CMC Vellore Appointment – Now CMC Vellore Hospital’s new online appointment is easy with a single phone call and using their hospital number and patient’s date of birth will make repeat appointments easier. Patients and their parents can follow the details of new appointments to get online. CMC Vellore online appointments are made available with a phone call and payment will be processed through IVRS using debit or credit cards and CMC’s CRIS cards. New patients will receive an OTP password from their bank by sending an SMS with their last 4 digit card number before proceeding to take the appointment. Many patients visit CMC Hospital Vellore every day for treatment of various health problems, hence CMC Vellore’s online appointment system is very useful.
CMC Vellore Appointment
New patients are finding it difficult to take appointments for treatment and again and again, patients will get appointments directly from the hospital before the time period of 3 months. CMC provides online appointments for new patients and allows their patients to make repeated appointments. If you are planning to visit CMC Hospital, Vellore, and seek a CMC appointment for the first time, then you need to follow a few steps to get it. This article is an easy and complete guide on how to make CMC Vellore online appointment. I think taking an appointment online at CMC Vellore is an easier and wiser way than doing the same offline.
This helps in reducing the stay in Vellore as you already know the exact schedule of your CMC online appointment. If you are new to CMC Vellore and asking for CMC online appointment for the first time, it is quite natural that you have any questions in your mind regarding your trip. This may include the following. Read the below carefully and So don’t worry at all. In this article, you can get all the answers along with the guidelines regarding CMC Vellore Online Appointment.
- How can I get a new appointment in CMC Vellore?
- How can I register for CMC Vellore online appointment?
- How to contact CMC Vellore Hospital?
- How to change my appointment date or clinic if necessary?
- How To Find The Best Doctor For Me In CMC? etc.
Also Check Digital Rupee Currency Launching Date
Change Date of Appointment
Once you have availed the facility of change of date, you cannot avail of it for the second time for the same appointment. If you need any other date for this then you have to book a new CMC appointment with the hospital number you got on your first booking. The date of appointment is subject to change on request. You can avail of the facility once per appointment. To change the date of the appointment, visit the website www.cmch-vellore.edu. There you have to follow some steps to change the appointment date.
CMC Vellore Online Appointment For Repeated Patients
Recurring patients will get an online appointment using their hospital number and patient date of birth from the CMC Online Appointment website, select their doctor and the available date and then pay the consultation fee through the payment gateway. After successfully completing the process take a copy of the printout and show it at the Online Appointment Receipt Counter so that two rest bands are received and report at the MRO counter at the time of appointment along with the printable copy of the Online Appointment Slip. You can book an appointment by contacting our Patient Information Call Center.
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri: 7 AM to 9:30 PM
- Sat: 7 am to 7 pm
- Sun: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Also Check Diesel Price Today in India
CMC Vellore Online Appointment for New Patients
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official website.
- On-screen you will see the Patient Portal.
- Click on the link for New Patient.
- If you visit first then click on the link of New Patient.
- Enter details.
- A female attendant is mandatory for the admission of a female patient.
- You must enter patient data that matches the legal identity proof.
- pay money
- Created by DD/Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Click Proceed.
- You must check the box next to You have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Fill in the following details.
- Patient’s name
- date of birth and age
- marital status
- Nationality, religion, and occupation of the patient
- permanent address
- Contact details including phone number and email id.
- Generate User ID and Password.
- You need to note this for future use online or to book an appointment from the CMC cash counter.
- Click on Book Now.
- To get the payment option, you need to click on Book Now.
- On this screen, you can double-check your booking and make any necessary adjustments to your appointment before clicking on Proceed Payment.
- Print the payment status and appointment.
- After selecting Proceed Payment you will be redirected to the payment gateway where you will get your payment status and appointment print.