Chennai Education Loan In India 2023 – Chennai Education Loan In India 2023: Looking for an avenue to fund your educational dreams? Look no further than Chennai education loan in India 2023. With a variety of loan types and repayment options available, you can find the right loan for your needs. Plus, with low interest rates and flexible terms, you’ll be able to afford your education without breaking the bank. Don’t wait – get started today!
Chennai is home to world-class educational institutions in nearly every field of Return Rate. Today, with the rising cost of education, an education Fund is often a Needs to make your dream course a reality. With attractive return rates and helpful features, these education Fund are a boon for Candidates and their families in Chennai, ensuring that a bright future is possible. Education loans can be availed from most of the leading banks and Non-Banking Money Companies (NBFCs) so it is important to compare the different Return rates and features in order to choose the one that is just right for your Needs.
Chennai Education Loan In India 2023
- 1 Chennai Education Loan In India 2023
- 2 Bank Education Loan In Chennai 2023 Details
- 3 Enjoy 3 Benefits when you take an Education Fund in Chennai
- 4 Compare Top Education Loan Offers 2023
- 5 Education Eligibility Chennai Education Loan In India 2023
- 6 How To Apply for an Education Fund in Chennai?
When it comes to finding the right education, there are a lot of options to choose from. But where do you start? If you’re planning to study in Chennai, India, then you should consider taking out an education loan. Here’s why: education loans in Chennai are affordable, and the interest rates are low. Plus, many reputable lenders offer flexible repayment options so that you can manage your finances in a way that works best for you. So if you’re looking to study in Chennai, India, then an education loan may be the perfect option for you.
Higher education in Chennai Profit from the numerous reputed state universities, Deemed-to-be universities, autonomous institutes, colleges affiliated to universities, and constituent colleges of universities in the state of Tamil Nadu, of which Chennai is the capital city. Leading Indian banks offer education Funds to help Candidates achieve their academic objectives. A school Funds with a payback duration of up to 20 years starts at 7.00% per year in Return. Both in-country and out-of-country higher education can Profit from education loans. Courses are Taken in the arts and sciences, management studies, engineering, and medicine, law, humanities, music and the arts, education, veterinary sciences, fisheries and aquaculture, and agriculture.
Bank Education Loan In Chennai 2023 Details
|Bank Name||All Chennai Bank|
|Lone Name||Education Lone|
|Article For||Bank Education Loan In India 2023, Abroad, Interest, Eligibility|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Enjoy 3 Benefits when you take an Education Fund in Chennai
- Faster loan – Our Fund sanction and disbursal is one of the quickest with Simple documentation and doorstep service.
- Competitive pricing – Our Fund rates and charges are very attractive
- Transparency – All charges are communicated up front in writing along with the Fund quotation
Compare Top Education Loan Offers 2023
|Name of Bank||Interest Rate (p.a.)||Processing Fees|
|PNB||8.15% onwards||1% of loan amount|
|SBI||7.50% onwards||Up to Rs.10,000|
|Axis Bank||13.70% to 15.20%||At the discretion of the bank|
|Bank of Baroda||7.95% onwards||1% of loan amount up to Rs.10,000|
|HDFC Bank||9.55% to 13.25%||Up to 1% of loan amount + tax|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Up to 16%||Nil|
|Federal Bank||11.45% onwards||Contact the bank|
Punjab National Bank Education Loan
- Maximum Fund Amount: Need Based
- Maximum Fund Tenure: 15 Years
- Collateral: 0 Up to Rs.7.5 lakh
- Margin: 0 Up to Rs.4 lakh
- Offers loans to Indian residents and OCIs/PIOs/Candidates born abroad to Indian Guardian and want to pursue studies in India.
- No security is Needs up to Rs.7.50 lakh
- Moratorium Time is course Time and 1 year
SBI Education Loan
- No collateral or third-party guarantee Needs up to Rs. 7.5 lakh
- Return to be done one year after course completion
- Return up to 15 years post the course completion + 12 months
- Zero processing Cost for Fund up to Rs.20 lakh
- Second Fund can be availed for completing higher studies
Axis Bank Education Loan
- Minimum Fund amount is Rs.50,000
- Maximum Fund Tenure: 20 years
- Margin: 0 Up to Rs.4 lakh
- Can secure Fund before admission based on profile.
- Fund disbursal within 15 business days from the date the bank receives your complete application.
- Unsecured Fund up to Rs.20 lakh for working professionals.
Bank of Baroda Education Loan
- Maximum Fund Amount: Rs.150lakh
- No security up to Rs.7.5 lakh
- No margin on Fund Fund up to Rs.4 lakh
- No processing Cost
- No documentation charges
HDFC Bank Education Loan
- Maximum Fund amount is Rs.1.5 crore
- Loan Return tenure is up to 15 years
- Simply documentation process
- No collateral Needs up to Rs.7.5 lakh
- Tax benefit can be availed on education Fund
- Fund amount will be directly disbursed to the institution based on its Cost structure
Tata Capital Education Loan
- Maximum Fund amount of Rs.30 lakh
- Collateral: 0 Up to Rs.4 lakh
- The processing Cost is 2.75% of the loan amount.
- Choose from Three EMI plans as per your convenience.
- Minimal documentation and quick approval of Fund.
Education Eligibility Chennai Education Loan In India 2023
- Indian citizens
- Non-Indian Residents (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)
- Students born to Indian parents abroad and wish to study in India
- Undergraduate programs
- Postgraduate programs
- Doctoral courses and PhDs
- Certificate courses of 6 months or longer duration
- Job-oriented courses
- Technical/diploma/professional courses
- Recognized institutions and government colleges
- Private institutes aided by government
- Professional institutions
- International colleges and universities
- Collateral-free loans up to Rs.7.5 lakh from leading lenders
- Collateral-free loans up to Rs.40 lakh for select courses/institutions from select lenders
- Loan amount Up to Rs.1 crore
Documentation Required for Education Loan in Chennai:
- Completed Education Fund Application Form.
- Mark sheets of last qualifying examination
- Proof of admission Awards, studentship etc
- Schedule of expenses for the specified course
- 2 passport size photographs
- PAN Card of the Candidate and the Parent/ Guardian
- Take Bank account statement for the last six months
- Income tax Returns/ IT assessment order, of last 2 yrs (If IT Payee)
- Brief statement of assets and liabilities, of the Co-borrower
- ID of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16 etc. if applicable)
Also Read-Canara Bank Education Loan In India 2023
How To Apply for an Education Fund in Chennai?
You can apply for an education Fund in Chennai in two different ways:
Online: With most banks having an online presence today, online applications can be Ready on the bank’s official website. Depending on the bank, you can leave your contact Information on the form and will receive a call back from the bank’s representative.
Offline: You can also submit your education Fund application directly at the bank’s branch closest to you along with the Needs documents.