Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry – The Central Bank of India is considered one of the leading banks in India. If you are a customer of the Central Bank of India and your mobile number is registered with the bank, you can use this service. If you have not yet registered your mobile number with the bank, you can approach the home branch and complete the task. Central Bank of India Balance Inquiry Number 2022 shows the summary of all the money that an account holder deposits or withdraws from the account. It helps to track finances, check the Central Bank of India account balance, avoids any fraudulent activity, and understand regular spending habits. The official number is +91 9555244442, mini statement +91 09555144441 which is open to all bank customers.
Central Bank of India Balance Central Bank of India Balance Enquiryquiry
- 1 Central Bank of India Balance Central Bank of India Balance Enquiryquiry
- 2 Other ways to check CBOI balance inquiry
Central Bank of India registers a huge potential of customers, each of whom requires various banking services. The bank works to provide quality service, thus providing advanced ways to bankers to avoid delays and congestion at bank branches. Earlier banks had not implemented digital methods of balance checking, forcing customers to visit the bank for balance inquiry, an easy task that could be done anywhere. Today the Central Bank of India has digital technology to help its loyal customers check their balance in various ways described in the article. The Central Bank of India (CBOI) has an official toll-free number where customers can make a missed call to get their account balance details. The system gives a few rings and later disconnects the call to send an SMS to your registered mobile number.
General Details About Central Bank of India (CBoI)
Central Bank is a nationalized bank. It is owned by the Ministry of Finance. It is the oldest and largest nationalized and commercial bank in India. Let us tell you that the Central Bank of India provides many facilities to the citizens such as Balance Inquiry, Fund Transfer, other banking services, etc. Anyone who is a customer of this bank can take advantage of the services issued by it. If the citizen wants to know the balance inquiry of his account, then for this he can use the customer care number of Central Bank of India, missed call service, SMS banking facility, net banking, mobile banking, and passbook. We are going to give you information about how to check balance checks of the Central Bank of India, how to register for balance inquiries etc. If you want to know the information, then definitely read the article till the end.
Also Check Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
|Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry through SMS||SMS “BALAVL <Ac no> <MPIN>>” to 99675-33228|
|Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Visit Here|
|Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry through Missed Call||Give a miss call on 9555244442|
|Central Bank of India Mini Statement by Missed Call||Give a miss call on 9555144441|
|Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking||CentMobile|
|Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry through USSD||Enter *99#|
Other ways to check CBOI balance inquiry
Applicants can easily get a balance inquiry by SMS by giving a missed call but for this, the account holder must first register for SMS Banking service only then he will be able to get the information through SMS. To get the benefit of a missed calls and SMS services, the citizen will first have to go to the bank and submit the application form along with the account number and mobile number to the bank official. As soon as the account holders submit their application form and other documents in the bank, after about 5 days, they will be provided with a PIN of number 4. This PIN will be received by the bank official to the account holder. Through this PIN, he will be able to know the balance of his account through missed calls and SMS.
Also Check Punjab National Bank Balance
Through Mobile Banking App
- Cent Mobile: Bank account holders can download and install Cent Mobile App on their Android mobile or iOS device and open the mobile app for Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry, Mini Statement, Fund Transfer, Deposit, UPI Payments, NEFT Status Inquiry, etc. can take advantage of the facility.
- St. M Passbook: CBOI has also issued this facility for citizens. Whoever is a citizen of the Central Bank of India can know all the information related to his account on this passbook. Through this passbook one can get account balance, transaction details, etc.
- Saint Mobilite: This application can be used by citizens in all languages. You can choose the languages according to you and can do balance information, mini statement, balance check easily.
Central Bank of India Net Banking
- Citizens can check their account balance by going to the account summary only after logging into the net banking account. To log in, the citizen has to log in by filling in the username, password and easily check the balance by going to the balance section.
- Account-holders can also do fund transfers, transactions and bill payments, etc. through the facility of banking.
- To know the information of balance inquiry through net banking, it is necessary for the citizen to register, any account holder who has registered himself to get a banking facility can use it to check his account balance.
Also Check Indian Bank Balance
CBOI Balance Check by SMS
Account-holders can also check their balance inquiry through SMS. For this, by going to the SMS box, send them BALAVL <Account No> <MPIN> to the number 99675-33228
|Balance Enquiry||BALAVL||BALAVL <A/c No> <MPIN>|
|Last 5 Transaction||LATRAN For default account..||LATRAN <MPIN>|
|Last 5 Transaction||LATRAN For other accounts||LATRAN <A/c No> <MPIN>|
|Change Mobile Banking PIN||CHGPIN||CHGPIN <New MPIN> <Old MPIN>|
Central Bank Of India Balance Check By ATM
Applicants can check their account balance by visiting their nearest ATM. They have to swipe into the ATM and enter the 4 digit PIN code and click on the balance inquiry option. After which you will be able to easily see your balance on the screen of the ATM.
- Central Bank of India account holder has to visit the nearest ATM of any bank with a valid Central Bank of India ATM card.
- Insert Central Bank of India ATM Card.
- Select the option “Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry”.
- On selection, the balance amount will be displayed on the screen.
Also Check IDBI Balance Check
Central Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-Free Number
If any account holder wants to check his account balance then he can miss call on the given number 9555244442. As soon as the citizens make the call, the call will be disconnected automatically after some time. After which the account holder’s registered mobile number will get information about his account balance through SMS.