CBSE Training Portal Registration – CBSE Training Program for Teachers is the foundation on which a quality education system rests, CBSE Board through its various endeavors improves the quality of teachers. The principles laid down in the National Curriculum Framework for Teacher Education and the Free and Compulsory Education of Children Act, 2009 emphasize that continuous teacher training has an important role to play in the overall framework of quality education. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has a special department called Training Unit, which aims at creating and organizing various programs to strengthen the professional competency of teachers.
CBSE Training Portal Registration
- 1 CBSE Training Portal Registration
- 2 [cbseit.in] Training Portal Registration 2022 for Teachers
This board has a cascade mode, through which the board ensures that the benefits of all training programs are made available to all teachers and students in different schools through the selection and training of teacher trainers and mentors. This post mentions all about CBSE Training Portal Registration, Login, Certificate, Contact Details, etc. Applicants willing to participate in CBSE Teacher Training Registration can now register online on the portal. The online portal is ready for online registration and all the applicants can now register online by following the simple steps which you can review below.
Applicants willing to participate in CBSE Teacher Training Registration can now register online on the portal. The online portal is ready for online registration and all the applicants can now register online by following the simple steps which you can review below. Teachers who wish to log in to the CBSE Training Portal can now log in using their cbse digitaledu id and password given by the individuals during registration. Username ID and Password of your training program will be sent to your registered email id and from there you can access your training program. You will be able to log in by following the steps given below.
CBSE Teacher Training 2022 Details
|Name of Training Portal||CBSE Training Portal|
|Mode of Training Portal||Online|
|Teacher Training Portal started by||CBSE|
|CBSE Portal Applicable for||All States|
Also Check Digilocker.gov.in CBSE Marksheet
How can one participate in CBSE Teacher Training Course?
- Visit the CBSE Teacher Training Course official portal.
- Then the link “Click here to register for online sessions” will be displayed on the homepage.
- Find the training program of your choice.
- Click on the “Register” button for the respective program.
- Complete the registration form with the required information.
- Complete the registration payment verification process.
- Attend the program on the scheduled date, time, and venue.
- Receive necessary feedback and certification from the board.
- You will be successfully logged in to CBSE Online Training Portal.
Also Check CBSE Sample Paper
[cbseit.in] Training Portal Registration 2022 for Teachers
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) launched the training program for teachers on the CBSE Training Portal. This training portal is beneficial for school teachers, principals, and vice-principals. CBSE Digital Education provides complete information about CBSE Teacher Training Portal 2021. Do read this article till the end. Teachers who wish to log in to the CBSE Training Portal can now log in using their ID and password provided by the individuals during registration. Username ID and Password of your training program will be sent to your registered email id and from there you can access your training program. You will be able to log in by following the steps given below.
Step-by-Step Guide to Register on CBSE Training Online 2022
- Visit the website cbseit.in/cbse/training/.
- On the home page, you will get information about the training center, fees, seat availability, date, and time.
- Then check seat availability and click on the ‘register’ button.
- Applicants have to select the option “New Registration for Individual Participants”.
- The system will direct the user to the registration page where the user has to fill in the personal and school information correctly.
- Finally, click on submit a link.
Also Check Teaching Govt Jobs
CBSE Training Portal Login 2022 @cbseit.in
- Visit the official CBSE Portal website or use the link given below.
- Select the login option given on the homepage of the portal.
- Enter your login username and password in the blank spaces and then click the “Login” button.
Steps to Download E-Certificate
- Visit the official website or click here to download CBSE Training Certificate.
- You have to click on the course for which you want to download the certificate.
- Enter your Email ID, Password and Security PIN, then click on the Sign-in option.
- Click on the option to download the certificate.
- After clicking on the download option your certificate will be downloaded.
CBSE Helpline Number
|Name & Designation||Phone Number|
|Training Unit||011 – 23214737|
|Dr. B. Saha (Training Director)||011 – 23216873|
|Dr. Sandeep Jain||011 – 23211400|
|Amit Singh (Payment Related Query)||011 – 23211700|
|IT Unit||011 – 23214737|