CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 – If you’re a single girl child who is looking to pursue your education, this is your chance! The CBSE has announced the Single Girl Child Scholarship for the 2023 academic year. This scholarship is available to eligible girls from all over the country and it offers a generous financial aid package that can help you cover your tuition costs. So why wait? Apply now and start preparing for an amazing future.
CBSE Single Girl Child Rearward Scheme Apply Online CBSE Single Girl Child Award Scheme Application Form Download Pdf , CBSE Single Girl Child Award Scheme Login Procedure, The most awaited Award for the single girl of the family has been Announce by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The main aim to launch this Award is to Given financial assistance to the meritorious girl Candidates who are the only child of their parents. In this article today we will share with you all the important Update related to CBSE Single Girl Child Award Scheme 2023 such as the objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria, award Information. also, we will share with you all the application procedure to apply for this scheme
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
If you’re a single girl child who is looking to pursue your education, this is your chance! The CBSE has announced the Single Girl Child Scholarship for the 2023 academic year. This scholarship is available to eligible girls from all over the country and it offers a generous financial aid package that can help you cover your tuition costs. So why wait? Apply now and start preparing for an amazing future!
The CBSE board or Central Board of Secondary Education is awarding to Single Girl Child Candidates. The Xth pass Candidates will be covered with an amount of Rs. 500 per month for their educational expenses in Classes XI and XII. The girls who have performed well in Class X by scoring at least 60% Number will receive the benefits of this program. The application form needs to be filled out online through the Award page before the Last Date. The schools will verify the respective Aspirants and soon the merit list of the Candidates will be Announce. To know all about the CBSE Single Girl Child Award 2023, the application procedures, eligibility criteria and more, read the subsequent Page.
CBSE SGC Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name of the Scholarship||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE|
|Verification Authority||Respective Schools|
|Aim||To support Class XI and XII education of Meritorious SGC Candidates|
|Beneficiaries||Single Girl Child studying in post-matric classes in CBSE schools|
|Amount||500 per month|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Amount Disbursement Basis||Monthly|
About CBSE Single Girl Child Awards Scheme
CBSE Single Girl Child Award has been Announce for the girl child which offers financial assistance to the meritorious girls of class 10 so that they will be able to continue the higher studies. It will be a great Golden for the girls who are the single child of their parents. A girl who has passed their Class 10th in the year 2020 with a minimum Number of 60% or CGPA 6.2 can avail of the benefit Given by CBSE. Those who are interested in applying must submit their Application form before the Due date.
CBSE SGC Reward Amount
The Award amount for the Single Girl Child Award 2023 for Class X Candidates has been fixed at Rs. 500 per month. The amount will be awarded to the selected Candidates on a monthly basis for a maximum time period of Two years. The number of Award that will be awarded is variable and depends upon the Department. The amount will cover the two complete years of Class XI and XII. The Candidates cannot apply for the Award benefits post the completion of their school education.
CBSE Single Girl Child Rewards Eligibility Criteria
- The nationality of the Candidates should be India.
- The Candidates should be a female and the only child of her parents.
- The girls who are born as twins, triplets or more and do not have any other sibling, brother or sister, other than the ones born together, are also eligible as per the norms of the Government.
- The Candidates should be in Class XI or XII in a school that is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The tuition fee of the school that the Candidates is currently studying in must not exceed Rs. 1,500 per month.
- In the next two years, the increase in tuition should not be more than 10% of the present amount.
- The Candidates should have passed the Class X board with at least 60% marks.
- NRI Candidates can apply only if they are pursuing their education in a school that is affiliated with the CBSE board and they satisfy the rest of the conditions. The only difference is that the tuition Cost of the school for them should not be more than Rs. 6,000 per month.
Also Read-PRL Aruna Lal Scholarships 2023
How To Apply CBSE Single Girl Chile Awards Application 2023 Online?
- Go To the official portal of the Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE at www.cbse.gov.in.
- Press on the option on “Main Website” in the options that have been Given.
- The main portal for the board will open up. Scroll the home page to Go the elaborate menu.
- Tap on the option of “Award or” to open the web page of all the currently Ready scholarships.
- In the given tabular menu, Read out the “Single Girl Child Scholarship – 2023 (New Application)” under the “Types of Scholarship“.
- Press on “Apply Now“.
- The options pertaining to the application will Appear up.
- Tap on “SGC-X – New Application” to apply as a new Aspirants.
- The New application form will open up. Verify the student’s Candidates by entering the Class X Board Examination Roll Number and the date of Birth. Press on “Proceed“.
- if Fill Up information matches with the records of the CBSE, the Candidates will receive the application form on the screen.
- Enter all the Needs information as asked in the application form.
- Finally, Click “Submit” and Hard Copy the application form after its submission.