BSNL Complaint Register Online In India, many consumers use landline, mobile, or BSNL internet services. But many people are not fully aware of the grievance redressal mechanism and how to register BSNL online complaints, that too in just 15 seconds. For all of them, we are here to guide you about the latest BSNL online complaint portal to register your complaints and know BSNL complaint status. We just start with the basics, and at times, Indian telecom users break their heads with frustrated telecom service ever since the complaint was filed. Also, only the BSNL landline complaint number is available in all the states.
BSNL Complaint Register Online 2023
There is no complaint letter format here, just file a complaint online regarding any of the below-given problems related to a landline, broadband, and Bharat fiber. Every second is so valuable for everyone in this digital environment, in this mobile era for all that it has to offer, BSNL has made it easy for mobile, broadband landline customers to submit complaints quickly without wasting time from anywhere. A new online complaint portal has been introduced. This is the first level BSNL complaint Booking number, dialing 198 and following the IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) procedure may take some time to select the option.
About Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL):
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is a well-known state-owned telecom company. The company is the largest provider of telecommunications networks and internet services in India. BSNL Headquarters is located in New Delhi, India, and is wholly owned by the Government of India with effect from 1st October 2000. BSNL company provides various services to citizens across India including mobile voice and internet services. It is one of the best wireline telcos in the country, serving millions of people and having a significant market share of 60%. The company is one of the oldest with a strong foundation from British India.
Also Check FMS BSNL Registration 2023
BSNL Company is keen to ensure that all citizens get the right services without any limitation. However, there may be some hiccups that the company tries to fix through free toll calls and online platforms. BSNL users with various complaints need not worry about how to get their problems resolved. Once the complaint is registered, the company guides and resolves the problem without any hesitation. The company has introduced different toll-free numbers for citizens to make calls from anywhere in the country. Note that if you move from state to state, the toll-free number connects you to the current BSNL customer care number for help; However, the standard number for all Indian citizens is 1800 180 1503. BSNL users can also use the dial 198 numbers for a faster connection from the company.
Some Common BSNL Broadband in India
- BB ADSL Modem Link Failure
- Broadband Multi-User Configuration Problem
- BB Completely Out Of Order
- BSNL Modem Problem
- Broadband Username/Password
- BB Disturbance in the Line
- BB IPTV Complaint
- Broadband Modem Repurchase
- BB LAN/ Link Connection Break
- BB Line / LAN / DSLAM Break
- Broadband No Internet Connection Broadband No Mail
- BB Page does not open
- Broadband Slow Speed
- BB Virus Problem
- BB Outlook Config Problem
Also Check Get Free Netflix
Services Provided in BSNL Portal
- Activation and deactivation of services.
- new changes in tariff
- Request for change in tariff
- Problems with the Internet or communication flow.
- Landline issue and broadband services.
- BB ADSL Modem Link Failure.
- If BB is out of order.
- BB line error
- BB IPTV Complaint
- Problem while buying/repurchasing broadband.
- BB official page does not open.
- If the broadband speed is slow.
- BB Outlook configuration problems.
- A virus issue in BB.
Also Check 5G Launch Date
Steps for BSNL Complaint Register Online
- Visit the official BSNL Grievance Portal.
- On the homepage, go to the Services tab and select the services you need.
- Landline Services
- Bharat Fiber
- Wings Services
- BIB over WiFi BB
- Over ePBX
- Next enter the STD code as follows.
- Now enter your landline number, here you have to enter the 6/7/8-digit landline number which is fixed-line and broadband fiber services.
- Double-check the numbers and select the complaint type from the list given on the page.
- Proceed to enter the captcha code in the space provided.
- Click on the submit button to start your complaint officially.
- The system will offer a complaint ID on the screen, make sure to write it down or save it for future reference of the status check.
- The complaint applicant can check the status using an online method or can call on the customer care number of the status inquiry.