BSF Head constable Recruitment 2022 – In this post candidate will get to know the complete information related to Border security force Head Constable Recruitment 2022 for 1312 vacancies. Government Of India invited online application from candidates (male /Female) to join Border Security Force (BSF) for the post of Head Constable (Radio Operator), Head Constable (Radio Mechanic). BSF has announce the official information for the hiring of total 1312 posts. Focused candidates must read this post in order to know all detail related to the vacancy like eligibility criteria, pattern of exam, structure of salary, no. of post, selection process, etc.
BSF Head constable Recruitment 2022
- 1 BSF Head constable Recruitment 2022
- 2 BSF recruitment vacancy
- 3 How to Apply for BSF HC Vacancy 2022
- 4 BSF HC Important dates 2022
- 5 BSF Head Constable Preparation Books
Official announcement for the recruitment hiring of BSF Head Constable has been announced . A total of 1312 post are being mentioned by the BSF on the official information.
BSF Head constable Recruitment 2022 (RO /RM) Sketch
|Notification||BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022(RO/RM)|
|Announcement Date||05 August, 2022|
|Last Date of Form submission||19 September, 2022|
|Organization Authority||Border Security Force|
|Education Criteria||Different for different posts (check below)|
BSF Recruitment 2022 Educational Criteria
For the recrement of Border Security Force the Education Qualification for Candidate’s should have pass the Senior Secondary Exam from A recognized Board/University/Institutions with PCM (60% Marks)or 10th + ITI.
Age Limit: Age limit for this Post is 18-25 Years. The deciding date for the calculation of the age is September 19, 2022. The age Relaxation will be provided as per the Rules and Regulation’s of the Government of India .
BSF recruitment vacancy
Border Security Force Require the applicant for the post of Head Constable In technical field. BSF wants candidates for Radio Operator And Radio Mechanic. The total no of post for Radio Operator are 982(UR-321, EWS-420, SC-131, ST-110) category wise. For the Radio Mechanic total no of post are 330 (UR-43, EWS-61, OBC-100, SC-77, ST-49).
Candidates can check the official notification for other information related to the no of vacancy in Border Security Force.
BSF Head Constable Process of Selection
The Selection Process for BSF Radio Operator (RO), Radio Mechanic (RM) Recruitment having the following Stages:
- First of All Written Exam Will be conducted by the Govt. of India.
- After pass the exam candidate get allowed for the Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- After getting selection in final merit list candidate will call for Medical Examination
- Finally candidate’ will call for Document Verification
BSF Head Constable RO/RM Physical Standards
Physical Measurement Require for the Head Constable RO/RM Post in Border Security Force (BSF) are given as below . The required reservation benefit will be provided to the candidates belonging from the ST, Adivasis, Nagas, Mizos, and applicant belonging to the high altitude regions.
- Height: 168 cm
- Chest: 80-85 cm
- Height: 157 cm
BSF HC PET 2022
For Male AND Female
|Physical Test||1.6 km race in 6.5 Minutes||800 Meter race to be completed in 4 minutes|
|Long Jump – 3.65 Meter in three chance||Long Jump – 09 Feet in three chance|
|High Jump – 1.2 Meter in three chance (For Ex-servicemen and BSF Serving person are free from physical efficiency test)||High Jump – 03 Feet in three chance|
BSF HC RO & RM Salary Salary will Be provided as Pay Matrix Level-4, Pay Scale Rs. 25500- Rs. 81100/- (as per 7th CPC) and Other Allowances as admissible to Government of India Employees.
BSF Head Constable RO/RM Exam Pattern 2022
- Multiple Choice Question type written examination of 03 hours will be conducted at defined centers given by the recruitment board on the date and time fixed by Head Quarter Director General BSF.
- For every MCQ type Question of 2 marks, 0.50 marks will be cut for every wrong answer.
- Question paper will be printed in both language English as well as Hindi for each post.
Total no of question are 200 and the question paper is of 200 marks. For Border Security Force each question vatage is 1 mark and for each wrong answer no. will be deduced . Candidates who clear the exam or pass the exam must check the cut of list .Candidates selection Will be according to cut off list.
- General Awareness/Knowledge Having 35 questions and each question having 1 mark
- Reasoning Ability Having 35 questions and each question is of 1 mark
- Numerical Ability having 30 questions and each question having 1 mark
- In English subject total no of questions are 100 and every question is of one mark.
How to Apply for BSF HC Vacancy 2022
By following these steps apply for the vacancy of BSF Head Constable 2022
- Check the eligibility from the BSF Head Constable Official Notification 2022
- Click on Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Fill out the application form with require details.
- Upload the required documents in the application form.
- Pay Fees online by defined mode.
- Take out the print of Application Form.
BSF HC Important dates 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application form is 20/08/2022 candidates can apply their application on the official website of Border Security Force @ www.rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Last Date of Online Application for Border Security Force is 19/09/2022. Candidates who are intrusted must fill their Exam form before the Last date.
BSF Head Constable Preparation Books
Students for the written competition of BSF should be updated of the following books which will help them in their competition exam preparation . The suggested books for BSF Head Constable are given below:
|General Reasoning Ability||Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability||R.S.Aggarwal|
|Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||UPSC Portal/ UPSC Portal Publication|
|General Awareness/Knowledge||General Knowledge Objective Type||Vinay Karna|
|General Knowledge 2022||Arihant Publication|
|Numerical Ability||Advance Math’s for General Competition||Rakesh Yadav|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competition Exams||R.S. Aggarwal|
|English||English For all Competitive Examination||Sj Thankar and Sk Raut|