BIMS Login 2023: BIMS is a bill information and management system run by the Government of Kerala. It is an e-bill portal for claim settlement by Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs). Primarily BIMS is used and maintained by Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs). All DDOs can log in to their account using username, password, and select role. All of you can follow the instructions given below to log in to the BIMS Login 2023 Portal. We have provided step by step procedure regarding login. The Government of Kerala has launched a portal called BIMS which is an abbreviation for Bill Information and Management System. This e-billing system launched by the Finance Department, Government of Kerala has been introduced to maintain the treasury operations in an efficient manner.
BIMS Login 2023
The BIMS Kerala Treasury Portal is used by large businesses that involve buying and selling products and services. Here we are mentioning all the updates and information about the portal launched by the government to do all the financial operations online. People of Kerala state can use this portal if they have any business and want to do some big financial work. Then this application will help them to handle all the process of financial by login into the portal. The Bill Information and Management System was introduced by the Finance Department, Government of Kerala. It is being used to maintain the operation of the treasury.
The Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) maintain BIMS to keep track of various activities like contingency bills, salaries of employees, and others. BIMS is an online web portal for bill management. In this article, we are providing all the relevant information along with the registration and login details.
On this page, you can get information about the BIMS portal which is now used to handle all the e-billing systems operated by the Finance Department, Government of Kerala. BIMS Login Kerala Government Portal 2023 is now active for all the people of Kerala state who want to use it. Complete information about the portal is now available here. So you need to read this entire page and collect the necessary updates from here. BIMS has its official website – treasury.kerala.gov.in portal. The BIMS treasury.kerala.gov.in portal is primarily managed by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers and checks accounts, salaries of employees, contingent bills, and provides e-submissions for treasury and other financial operations. Hence, we can say that BIMS is primarily an efficient portal for managing bills in the system.
BIMS Login 2023 (Treasury and DDO Login) – Overview
|Name||BIMS Login Portal|
|Type||e-billing management portal|
|Launched by||Kerala government|
|Department||the finance department of Kerala|
Also Check Meesho Supplier Login 2023
BIMS Kerala Treasury Login Portal 2023 Features:
- Helps in generating contingency bills.
- Check your bill book details and bill status.
- Check the expense report prepared by the Drawing and Expenditure Officer after logging into your account.
- Able to deposit TR 59E in Treasury online through this portal.
- DDOs can approve TR 59E.
- There is no POC in BIMS Contingency Bills.
- Helps in state budget integration and expenditure and income accounts.
- Avail the opportunity of a paperless contingency bill allotment process. E meditation.
Also Check Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2023
Process of BIMS Portal 2023 Registration/ Renewal
- First of all, you have to start BIMS Portal 2023.
- On the home page of the portal, you see the option of Login.
- Now click on the link DSR Registration / Renewal option.
- After clicking on the link you will see a pop-up on the screen.
- Enter valid username and DDO code.
- After entering click the button to proceed.
- Now you can manage all the tasks like BIMS registration or renewal on this page.
The Process of Kerala Treasury & DDO Login 2023
- Firstly people should visit the official website of BIMS Portal 2023.
- On the home page, find the link BIMS Login / Sign Up.
- Now click on the given link.
- Enter details to register with BIMS Kerala Portal 2023 Online.
- After the registration is complete, a username and password will be generated.
- Use Username and Password to login with BIMS Kerala Portal 2023.
- After entering valid username and DDO code, you will now successfully login to the portal.
Also Check Intra Haryana e Salary Slip
The Process to Add Account to BIMS Portal 2023
- Firstly visit the official website of BIMMS Kerala.
- On the home page, click on TSB option.
- After selecting the option, now click on the Add Account option there.
- Now you have to provide the details related to the account like account number, name of the account holder, type of account etc.
- After entering the details you have to click on submit option.
- Now the process of adding accounts in BIMS login portal 2023 is complete.
- eSIM Setup
- Free Fire Advance Server
- TS Treasury Bill Status 2023
- TNREGINET Registration 2023
- Free Fire Name 2023