Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to make a new ration card under this scheme or want to renew the old ration card, then they can apply online by visiting the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department. The people of the state will not have to make rounds of government offices to get their Bihar ration card made. APL/BPL Ration Cards are made by the Food Department and the Government of Uttar Pradesh according to the economic condition of the beneficiary. People of the state who are above 18 years of age can apply by filling Bihar Ration Card Application Form 2022.
Bihar Ration Card 2022
- 1 Bihar Ration Card 2022
- 2 बिहार राशन कार्ड लिस्ट Online Registration Process
The process of making the Bihar ration card has been made very easy by the state government. Under this scheme, the people of the state can easily apply through the online portal sitting at home. As you know that ration card is very important for many works, so people who do not have their own ration card, get it made as soon as possible. Citizens of Bihar can be rich or poor all can get their ration card made. Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article how you can apply for Ration Card through an online medium.
As you know that earlier, government offices had to be cut to get ration cards, as there was a lot of waste of people’s time, now citizens of Bihar will not have to make rounds of government offices, gram panchayat, etc. Nor will you have to face any kind of difficulties. By applying through this Bihar ration online application, the time of the citizens of the state will also be saved. Providing food items like sugar, rice, wheat, etc. to the people at subsidized rates through ration cards and improving the livelihood of poor people.
epds.bihar.gov.in राशन कार्ड Status Overview
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Department Name||Food and Consumer Protection Department|
|Beneficiary of||All the Citizens of Bihar State|
|Bihar Ration Card Apply Mode||Through Official Website/ Online|
Documents Requirement to Apply Bihar Ration Card Online
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar
- Aadhar card
- Postal address
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Also Check UP Bhulekh Portal
The benefit of Ration Card Online Apply 2022
- People can use a ration card as an identity card.
- A ration card is required to get a voter ID and also to get a driving license.
- Through ration cards, people of Bihar can get food items like wheat, rice, kerosene, sugar, etc. at cheap rates.
- Those who want to take electricity connection can take it through ration card.
- Under this scheme, now you can apply online for a ration card sitting at home.
बिहार राशन कार्ड लिस्ट Online Registration Process
A major change has been made by the Bihar government in the Bihar Ration Card online application process. Now the citizens of Bihar can get their ration card made on any day of the year. Now the Bihar Ration Card system has been completely opened. Under the new process, now the ration card will be made in the same way as the voter ID card is made. It has been told by the Food and Consumer Protection Department that Bihar is the first state in our country that has made the process of making ration cards very simple. Last year, 23.5 lakh new ration cards were made by the Bihar government during the coronavirus lockdown. After June, one lakh more new ration cards were made till December 2020.
Information has also been provided by the department that the ration card is being linked with the Aadhar card. For which the work of seeding the base has been expedited. Every day 1000 to 1200 Aadhar seedings are being completed in the state. The target of linking all ration cards with Aadhaar has been set by the Bihar government by March 2022. All those citizens who have not done Aadhar seeding will not be provided ration. 90% Aadhaar seeding will be completed by February 2022.
Also Check PMKMY Registration Online
The Process to Submit Ration Card Application Form Online
- First of all click on http://sfc.bihar.gov.in.
- After that, the home page of the online portal will open.
- On the home page, you have to select your nearest Office / S.D.O office.
- Then your application form will open.
- You have to fill in all the information asked correctly.
- After filling in all the documents also put with it.
- After that, you have to click on submit.
- Save your application number for future use.
Also Check PM Kisan FPO Yojana
Steps to Download epds.bihar.gov.in Ration Card List Online
- For this, you have to go to the online portal www.epds.bihar.gov.in
- After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- Click on the link of ‘RCMS’ given on the left side of the home page.
- After that on the next page, you have to choose your district.
- After the district, you will have to choose the name of your tehsil and shopkeeper.
- Then choose the name of the head of your family.
- After this, all the information about your ration card will open.