Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar for the unemployed youth of the state. Under this scheme, the unemployed youth of the state who are unemployed despite being educated will be given an amount of 1000 rupees per month by the Bihar government as unemployment allowance (Unemployment allowance of 1000 rupees per month provided by unemployed youth to the unemployed youth). This amount will be given to the educated unemployed youth till they get their job. The unemployment allowance given by the Bihar government under the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2021 will provide financial and moral support to all the unemployed youth of the state.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- 1 Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- 2 Benefits
The interested unemployed youth of the state who want to apply under this scheme can do online registration by visiting the official website of the Department of Education, Development, and Labor Resources. Now the youth do not need to go anywhere, now they can easily apply online through the internet sitting at home, and take advantage of this scheme. Under Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2021, an amount of Rs 1000 per month given by the state government will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. It is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account.
To get an unemployment allowance under this scheme, the educational qualification of unemployed youth should be 12th pass as well as graduation or postgraduate degree (Educational qualification should be 12th pass along with graduation or postgraduate degree). Only then he can take advantage of Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2021. Bihar government is inviting online applications for the unemployment allowance scheme. The annual income of the family should be Rs 3 lakh or less. Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs. 3 lakh or less. You can apply to get the allowance. To get all the information about this scheme, you have to read our article till the end.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2021 Apply Online – Details
|Scheme Name||Bihar Berojgari Bhatta|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiary||The unemployed youth of the state|
|Purpose||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth|
|Department||Department of Education, Development and Labor Resources|
- All the applicants applying under this scheme should be between 21 to 35 years of age.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed 3 lakhs.
- To take advantage of Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2021, the educated qualification of unemployed youth should be 12 passes.
- He should have any Graduation or Post Graduation degree.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- He should not have any government or private employment under Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Bihar 2021.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked with the Aadhar card.
Also Check Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
- Under this scheme, an unemployment allowance of Rs 1000 per month will be provided by the Bihar government to the educated unemployed youth of the state.
- Work will be done to benefit the maximum unemployed youth from the amount of this allowance.
- This amount will be given to the educated unemployed youth till they get their job.
- Interested unemployed beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they can apply online under this scheme and can get unemployment allowance from the government.
- Under this scheme, monthly allowance amounts will be provided to all the youth directly through their bank account.
Also Check Bihar Post Matric Scholarship
Documents of Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Online Apply 2021
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Proof Of Educational Qualification (12th Pass Mark Sheet Or Graduation Or Post Graduate Degree)
- Bihar’s Bonafide
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Steps to apply for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Department of Education, Development, and Labor Resources Department https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/.
- After this, the home page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this home page, you will see the option of New Applicant Registration.
- You have to click on this option, after which the next page will open in front of you.
- On this, you will see the Registration Form.
- You will have to fill in all the information asked in this registration form like your name, e-mail id, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc. After that, you have to click on Send OTP.
- After this, an OTP will come on your mobile, which you will have to fill in the OTP box.
- Then you have to fill in the captcha code and click on submit button.
- After that, you have to upload all your documents.
- After successful registration, you have to log in by using the below steps.
Also Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Procedure to login to the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Education Department, Planning and Development Department, and Labor Resource Department.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will have to enter the user name, password, and captcha code under the section of login.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way, you will be able to log in to the portal.
Also Check PMMY Application Form