BHU PET Admit Card 2022 – National Testing Agency (NTA) will Announce the BHU PET 2022 Hall Ticket in the month of September. The test takers can download the Hall Ticket of BHU PET 2022 using their login Details at NTA BHU’s website. The Aspirants have to carry the BHU PET Hall Ticket 2022 with them to the exam centers of Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Exam. Only the registered Aspirants can download the NTA BHU Hall Ticket for UET and no hard copy will be sent to the address of the Candidates. BHU PET 2022 exam will be Start in September. To get more Information on BHU PET Hall Ticket 2022, entrance test, steps to download the Hall Ticket , Aspirants can go through the article below.
BHU PET Admit Card 2022
BHU PET 2022 Hall Ticket will be released online for all the successfully registered Aspirants. The admit card contains all the information of the candidates, time & venue of examination, and BHU PET 2022 Exam Center information. To download the Hall Ticket Aspirants need to log in with their registered User Id/ Number to download the Hall Ticket . It is a compulsory document for every Candidates who is appearing in BHU PET. Any discrepancy on the Hall Ticket must be reported immediately so that Aspirants is not cancelled on the exam day. Read the article to know more about how to download Hall Ticket , what documents are Needs with Hall Ticket on exam day and important Information for candidates.
BHU University Exam Hall Ticket 2022 Details
|Article category||Admit card|
|Article type||BHU PET Admit Card 2022|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Banaras Hindu University|
|Name of the exam||PET|
|Exam date||15 July to 30 July|
|Selection Process||Written exam, Personal interview|
|Admit card Releasing Date||17,18,19 May|
BHU PET Hall Ticket 2022
Banaras Hindu University BHU will dispense the Hall Ticket of BHU PET in an online mode approximately one week prior to the date of the entrance Exam. All the Candidates will be updated about the issue of admit cards by sending an email or SMS on the registered communication Information. To download BHU PET Admit Card, Aspirants will have to log in using their user-id generated at the time of filling the application form. In case Aspirants are unable to download the BHU PET Hall Ticket 2022 till 3 days before the date of the entrance Exam, they should immediately contact the exam conducting Department.
BHU PET Exam Hall Ticket 2022
BHU Entrance Hall Ticket Banaras Hindu University will Announce the BHU PET Hall Ticket online mode through the Main website. Candidates will be able to download the hall ticket from the BHU Postgraduate Entrance exam Portal. Also, they should be allowed to download it before the prior date. To get the BHU PET Hall Ticket , they need to enter their unique Registration number and Date of Birth. Moreover, they need to take a valid Id Proof with themselves like Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, or any other Government proof.
Details Present on BHU PET 2022 Permission letter
The BHU PET Permission Letter 2022 will contain the following information for the Aspirants who will be appearing for the KCET 2022:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s DOB
- Registration Number
- Exam Date, Venue & Time
- Reporting time
- Candidate’s Photo & Sign
- KCET Roll Number
- KCET Exam Instructions
How To Download BHU UG PG Admit Card 2022 Online?
- First of all Go To the official website of BHU University bhuet.nta.nic.in
- Look for the ‘Download Hall Ticket’ link and Press on the same.
- Press on the page indicating Hall Ticket. You will be redirected to a page asking for login Details.
- Enter your login details and Press on ‘Login’ button in main site.
- The Admit Card Open Your Screen.
- Download and Carry a print out of the Admit Card.
BHU PET Permission Letter 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
- All the Candidates must need to reach on time at the allotted BHU PET Exam Centers to avoid the last min. rush.
- All the Candidates must need to Take their Admit Card to the examination center with valid id proofs.
- Candidates can only Take pencils, pens and drinking water in transparent bottles at the Examination center. electronic Metrical will be not allowed in the exam centers.
- Candidates who wear metal rings, earrings, bracelets etc. they will not allow entering in the examination Center.
- Candidates need to keep safe their Admit Card after the examination because it will also be used at the time of Counselling.