Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme – The Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy is a health insurance plan that covers all of your medical costs throughout your lifetime. Health care requirements vary with life stage. No matter where you are in life, the Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy protects you. With a wide range of coverage, the comprehensive Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme plan will take care of your priorities. The Medical Expenses Section and the Add-On Benefits Section of the Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy are covered.
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Plan is an insurance plan that offers comprehensive medical cover for patients. It provides comprehensive medical cover for patients from the time they are admitted to the hospital through to the time they are discharged. This means that patients can be assured of getting the best possible medical care, regardless of where they are in their treatment. Click here to find out more about this insurance plan and how it can benefit you.
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Plan
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme is the plan that is best suited for you and your family if you want to live life to the fullest without having to worry about the costs of medical care that come with a variety of health issues and medical requirements. It’s a comprehensive plan that will help you relax without worrying about how much it will cost for you and your family to get medical care. You can get coverage for your entire family—parents, children, and extended family—with either an individual plan or a family floater plan.
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Plan is the best health insurance for you and your family. This is an insurance plan that offers a wide range of benefits, including hospitalization, surgery, maternity, and pediatric care. You can be rest assured that you’ll be taken care of if something unfortunate happens. And if you ever have any questions or problems with your policy, Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Plan has got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Get a quote today!
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Plan Details
|Name Of Article||Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Plan|
|Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Plan||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Also|
Eligibility Criteria to Buy Bajaj Allianz Healthcare Supreme Plan
Are you looking to get insured? Bajaj Allianz Healthcare Supreme Plan might be the perfect option for you! This comprehensive health insurance plan offers a wide range of benefits, including coverage for hospitalization, surgical procedures, and more. If you meet these eligibility requirements, be sure to get in touch with a Bajaj Allianz representative to learn more about this excellent health insurance plan.
- For adults, the entry age is 18 or older.
- For children, the entry age is 3 months to 25 or older.
- There is a lifetime renewal option for children up to 35 years old.
|Minimum Entry Age:||
|Maximum Entry Age:||
|Entry age for Dependent children:||
|Renewable till age:||
|Pre – medical checkup:||
|Documents Required during Renewal:||
Key features and Benefits Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy is one of the best health insurance policies in the market. It offers a wide range of essential benefits that are sure to meet the needs of every individual. Here are some key features and benefits that make this policy stand out from the rest.
- The Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme is a policy that covers everything under one roof, including maternity, sum insured restoration, outpatient expenses, and other benefits.
- Unique coverage like air ambulance coverage and reimbursement for physiotherapy,
- There are no age limits for entry.
- No matter how many claims you have made, you are eligible for a free annual health checkup.
- Bonus (CB) equal to 10% of the insured sum for each year without a claim.
- 15 days to try out new policies for free.
- Under the Income Tax Act’s section 80 D, you can get a tax break. Visit www.taxqueries.in for additional information regarding Income Tax Benefits.
- Discounts such as the Add On Cover discount, the Family Discount, the Claim Free Renewal Discount, and the Group
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy Inclusions
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme is a comprehensive health insurance policy offered by the Bajaj Allianz Group that offers a range of benefits and protections to its policyholders. The policy includes a wide range of inclusions, including hospitalization, medical expenses, maternity care, pediatric care, oral and dental care, and more. If you’re looking for an insurance policy that offers a variety of benefits and protections, be sure to check out the Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme policy.
Medical Expenses and Add-On Benefits are the two sections of the Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy.
Medical Expenses Section (Mandatory)
- Costs of Staying in a Hospital: The cost of a prosthetic or other device or equipment if implanted internally during a surgical procedure, as well as the cost of room rent, boarding, intensive care unit, nursing, consultation fees, anesthesia, blood, oxygen, charges for the operating room, surgical appliances, diagnostic procedures, and medicines, drugs, and consumables, are included in the cost of inpatient treatment.
- Prior to admission: expenses incurred prior to the insured person’s hospitalization for 60 days.
- Roadside assistance: The company will pay for an ambulance provided by a healthcare or ambulance service provider. covers hospitalization up to the sum insured.
- Ambulance by Air: Up to 10% of the hospitalization sum insured is covered for ambulance transportation in an airplane or helicopter for life-threatening medical emergencies.
- Procedures for Daycare: covers the cost of medical care for inpatient day care procedures performed in a hospital or day care center but not in the outpatient department.
- Costs for Outpatients: Covers out-of-pocket costs associated with specialist consultations, root canal treatment, extractions, and mental health consultations, as well as investigations and medicines related to the illness or injury prescribed by the specialist.
- Costs for Organ Donors: covers a one-time payment toward the treatment of an organ donor for the purpose of harvesting the donated organ.
- Recuperation benefit: covers a lump sum in the event that an insured member is hospitalized for more than seven days for a disease, illness, or injury.
Read More-Global Health Group plan Benefits
Add On Benefits section (Optional):
Ancillary Expenses Benefit:
- 1500 per day for every continuous 24 hours spent in the hospital.
- Maximum of six days for a floater policy and thirty for each policy period.
- 3000 per day for a maximum of 15 days in each policy period and 30 days in a floater policy.
Critical Illness Benefit:
- Coverage for 15 critical Illnesses.
- Survival Period 30 days.
- Coverage up to Benefit amount of Rs.1 Lac.
Personal Accident cover:
- Death due to accident – 100% of Sum Insured.
- Permanent Total Disability – Highest compensation of 125% of Sum Insured.
- Permanent Partial Disability – As per the disability table.
- Transportation benefit up to Rs. 5,000/-.
- Children education benefit Rs.5,000/- Each of up to 2 Dependent Children.
Please refer to the Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme policy wordings and brochure for complete information regarding inclusions.
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy Exclusions
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy Exclusions are special coverages that are offered by the insurer to its customers. These coverages can help you in case of an emergency, and they come with a number of benefits. However, there are some things that you need to keep in mind if you are looking to avail of these policies. In this article, we will discuss the various Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy Exclusions, and what you need to do in order to take advantage of them.
Exclusions under Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy are,
Medical Expenses Section
- Nuclear energy, radiation, civil war, revolution, invasion, act of foreign enemies, etc.
- Abuse of intoxicating substances like alcohol and drugs is not allowed.
- Costs emerging from Helps and related sicknesses are barred.
- This policy does not cover treatment that is provided outside of India.
- Treatment that is experimental, untested, or not standard
- any procedure for sterilization, fertility, sub fertility, impotence, assisted conception, or fertility.
- intentional harm to oneself.
- any kind of plastic surgery, unless it is necessary to treat cancer, burns, or an accident-related bodily injury.
Add On Benefits section
- Any serious illness for which a doctor has given treatment or advice before the policy period begins.
- any critical illness discovered within the first ninety days of the Bajaj Allianz Star Package policy’s start date.
- diseases brought on by work.
- Contamination from radioactivity
- Deliberate self-injury or potentially the utilization or abuse of inebriating drugs and additionally liquor.
- Any kind of consequential losses or your actual or alleged legal responsibility.
- Intentional bodily harm that you sustain: Attempting suicide, sustaining an injury or illness oneself, or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Please refer to the Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy wordings and the Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Brochure for complete information regarding each section’s exclusions.
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy Customer care
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy is one of the most popular health insurance policies in India. It offers comprehensive coverage for a wide range of medical expenses, including hospitalization, surgeries, and even long-term care. If you have any questions about the policy or need assistance with your claims, don’t hesitate to reach out to the customer care team. They are available 24/7 to help you with anything you need!
Assistance: For information or clarification, you can get in touch with Bajaj Allianz by calling their toll-free number at 1800-209-0144, visiting their website at www.bajajallianz.com, or sending an email to [email protected].
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy Buying Procedure
Required documentation for purchasing the Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme plan:
In addition to providing “address proof,” policyholders are required to fill out an “Application form/proposal form” with accurate medical information.
Depending on the amount insured and the person’s age, a medical examination may be required in some instances.
Also Read-Universal Sompo Health Plan Benefits
Claim Procedure for Bajaj Allianz Healthcare Supreme Plan
Bajaj Allianz Healthcare Supreme Plan is a health insurance plan that offers comprehensive coverage to its subscribers. To be eligible for the plan, you must first complete the claim procedure. This document outlines the process you need to follow if you suffer any sort of health-related issue. The claim procedure is important because it helps ensure that the claims process is fair and transparent for both you and Bajaj Allianz Healthcare Supreme Plan.
Cashless Claim Settlement Process is as follows –
- For treatment, you go to one of the network hospitals.
- The hospital will check the information on the pre-authorization form. Once the information is
- confirmed, the form is sent to the Bajaj Allianz health insurance team. After comparing the information on the pre-authorization form to the terms of the policy, the decision is given to the hospital.
- You can get hospital care without having to pay for it if it is approved. If you don’t have certain documents, you will be told to get them as soon as possible.
- Assuming the case is invalidated, the back up plan will imply the emergency clinic and you should process for repayment of the case.
Claim settlement procedure for reimbursement of medical expenses
The insurer reimburses the claim in the following manner-
- At the time of discharge, all original documents, including medical reports, bills, and cash memos, are required.
- These documents are sent to the insurance company for verification. You will be informed if additional documents are required from you.
- If the documents are submitted on time, the claim will be settled within 15 days of the date of notification.
- It is recommended that you submit them on time because your claim request will be closed 45 days after the date of notification.