Ayushman Bharat Hospital list 2022 – As we all know Ayushman Bharat Yojana was started with the objective of providing cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh to economically weaker citizens. Various government and private hospitals have been impaneled under this scheme. Through which the beneficiaries can get their cashless treatment done. This Ayushman Bharat hospital list has been made available online by the government. You do not need to visit any government office to see your name on this list. Through this article, you will get complete information related to Jan Arogya Hospital List. Apart from this, you will also get information related to this list purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, the process of applying, etc. through this article. So friends, if you want to see Ayushman Bharat Hospital List then you have to read this article of ours till the end.
Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- 1 Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- 2 Who comes under Ayushman Bharat Yojana Rural?
An important decision has been taken by the government under this scheme. Now star ratings of private and government hospitals related to this scheme will be given. This decision has been taken by the hospitals to improve health services and facilities. This star rating will give to the hospitals on the basis of the quality of their health services and services. The National Health Authority has issued guidelines for star rating of hospitals related to the Ayushman Bharat scheme. NHA will give a star rating to the list of private and government hospitals under the Ayushman Bharat scheme on six parameters like advanced and super-specialized care, discharge time, patient satisfaction, etc. Under this scheme, five stars will be given to the hospitals scoring more than 90 percent and four-star ratings will be given to the hospitals scoring 75 to 90 percent.
Interested beneficiaries of the country want to see the Ayushman Bharat Hospital List, then they can easily see online by visiting the official website of the scheme through the internet sitting at home, and taking advantage of the scheme. In Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2022, along with government hospitals, private hospitals that fulfill the necessary conditions have also been included. People of the country who have a Golden Card can get free treatment facilities in the registered hospital. You can see the online Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospital List by the way mentioned below.
Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022 – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022|
|Launched||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji|
|Benefits of the scheme||Health Insurance|
|Announced||14 April 2018|
|Main Purpose||Free treatment up to 5 lakhs to poor citizens through insurance|
|registration start||Forms available now|
|Last Date||Not announced yet|
|Beneficiary||poor and backward families|
Also Check Covishield Vaccine Registration Online
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022
- Under PMJAY, golden cards are being made in public service centers through Ayushman Mitra, through this golden card you can get free treatment up to 5 lakhs in any government hospital and private health center.
- In Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022, you can get your illness treated in those hospitals.
- To remove the health problems of poor families and reduce the death rate due to disease.
- Through the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022, financial assistance is provided to the economically weaker poor families of the country by providing health insurance.
- This scheme is a PM health insurance scheme, through the socio-economic caste census 2011, 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas will cover under this scheme.
- Through Golden Card, beneficiaries can get free treatment in private hospitals. Beneficiaries can check eligibility under this scheme.
Also Check Coronavirus 3rd wave Symptoms in Kids
Features of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Through the Ayushman Bharat scheme, poor people of the country can get treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per annum from empaneled hospitals.
- You can see Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022 through the internet sitting at home.
- You do not need to visit any government office to see the list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Because of this, your time will also be saved and you will not have to face any difficulties.
- You must have a Golden Card to take advantage of this scheme.
- Ayushman Bharat scheme will work like health insurance.
- You do not need to spend money to take advantage of this scheme.
- Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, which we also know as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, more than 10 crore families will be benefited.
- The Ministry of Health will conduct the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- Through this scheme, people of poor families will be able to get their treatment free of cost so that they will not have to worry about their financial condition for getting treatment.
Who comes under Ayushman Bharat Yojana Rural?
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes families.
- Families in which there is no male member between the age of 16 to 59 years.
- homeless person.
- Families in which there is no person between the age of 16 to 59 years.
- The family in which there is a disabled person.
- landless family.
- tribal community.
- bonded labor.
- Families who live in a one-room house in which the walls and ceiling are not good.
- manual scavenger
Who comes under PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Urban?
- Washer Man
- Rag Pickers
- Repair Worker
- Domestic Helpers
- Rickshaw Puller
- Construction Workers
- Raj Mistri
- Security Guard
- Cobbler Etc.
Also Check Sikkim State Lottery Result
Diseases covered under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Coronary Artery Replacement By Bypass Method
- Prostate Cancer
- Carotid Ngo Plastics
- Skull Base Surgery
- Double Valve Replacement
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- Anterior Spine Fixation
- Tissue Expander
Diseases that are not covered under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Fertility Related Procedures
- Cosmetic Procedure
- Organ Transplant
- Individual Diagnosis
How to Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List Online?
- First of all the beneficiaries have to go to the official website of the scheme pmjay.gov.in.
- On this home page, you have to select some information like State, District, Hospital Type, Specialty, Hospitals Name, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the search button.
- After clicking on the search, complete information about the hospital will be available on your screen.
- You will get information about the e-mail of the hospital, phone number and what facilities will give to you in that hospital.