Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2022 will be released soon. AP TET is popularly known as Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test and is conducted by the Commissioner of School Education, Arunachal Pradesh. Arunachal Pradesh TET is a state-level eligibility test and is conducted for the recruitment of teachers in government primary schools and upper primary schools. Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department will release the AP TET State Level Teacher Eligibility Test Form 2022 on its official website. For teacher jobs of applicants in various government schools of the state, every year Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test.
Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2022
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2022
- 2 AP TET Notification 2022 Apply Online
Applicants, you can collect information about Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 application form notification like eligibility criteria, important dates, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result, answer key, etc. Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted for the candidates who want to become a teacher in Primary (Class I-V) and Upper Primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. APTET 2022 Application Form is available on the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department. Before appearing in the exam, candidates can check eligibility details, exam dates, and other necessary details from this page.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Application Form Details
|Department||Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department|
|Exam Name||Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|APTET 2022 Application Form Last Date||To be Soon|
|Job Type||AP Govt Teacher Job|
Also Check AP NHM CHO MO Vacancy
Eligibility to Apply Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Application Form
For AP TET Primary Teachers:
- Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Applicants must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 500/o marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Candidates Passed Graduation and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education
For Upper Primary Teachers
- Candidate should have passed Graduation and should have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education, OR
- Candidates must have passed Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), OR
- Aspirants must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 500/0 marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), OR
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A-B.Ed/ B.Sc. Bed.
Also Check Arunachal Pradesh Anganwadi Recruitment
AP TET Notification 2022 Apply Online
AP Teacher Eligibility Test is a mandatory test for all B.Ed qualified candidates and provides teaching jobs in schools run by the government and private management. Candidates must submit their application form before the last date of November 2022. Here !!! On this page of www.goldeneraeducation.com, we have shared complete details of the Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Application Form, Exam Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, etc. So have a look below.
Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form Fee
|General and OBC||Rs.500/-||Paper I or Paper II|
|General and OBC||Rs.800/-||Both Papers|
|SC & ST||Rs.250/-||Paper I or Paper II|
|SC & ST||Rs.400/-||Both Papers|
APTET 2022 Selection Process
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. Those candidates will qualify in APTET have to appear in the latest government job recruitment interview.
Also Check Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Important Dates
|Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Notification Date||May 2022|
|Starting Date to Submission AP-TET 2022 Application Form||1st Week of May 2022|
|Last Date to Submission AP-TET 2022 Application Form||3rd Week of May 2022|
|Pay application Fee date||3rd Week of May 2022|
|APTET 2022 Exam Date||2nd Week of June 200|
|APTET Hall Ticket 2022||1st Week of June 2022|
|Arunachal Pradesh TET Result Date||July 2022|
Also Check IBPS Vacancy Notification
The Process to fill APTET Online Application Form 2022
- Applicants have to visit the official site of the APTET website i.e.aptet.apcfss.in.
- From the homepage, you have to find the APTET Exam Notification link and read the details completely and carefully.
- After reading the details from Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Notification, eligible candidates have to select the link “Apply Online”.
- Now, fill the application form with complete details correctly and upload the required documents like passport size photograph and signature, etc. as required.
- Before submitting the form, check it once again and hit the “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future use.