Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment 2023 – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to fill the TGT PGT PRT teacher vacancies. APPSC invites online mode application from job hunter who is interested and eligible for this AP Teacher Notification 2023. APPSC will start the application process in online mode. So all the interested job seekers must know the total requirements of AP Teacher Recruitment 2023 and apply before the last date of the application process. So candidates can read the complete article and get the online application form for the recruitment of APPSC Teacher Jobs 2023 at the official website.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment 2023
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment 2023
- 2 AP Teacher Notification 2023 Apply Online Dates
Andhra Pradesh PSC is going to hire TGT PGT PRT PET Junior Lecturer Vacancies for 2000+ Number of Vacancies. Candidates, first of all, know the eligibility criteria of APPSC Teacher Recruitment Bharti 2023. APPSC will require graduate/postgraduate completed candidates with B.Ed or TTC from any recognized University/Board. The applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 44 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates like SC, ST, PH, Ex-SM, etc. So the candidates who have these essential qualifications can visit the main website portal and apply online. For the sake of the candidates we are giving the direct link on this page, click on the link and apply for APPSC TGT PGT PRT Vacancies 2023.
The information of APPSC Teacher Notification 2023 is discussed on this web page. Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission is going to announce the vacant Andhra Pradesh School Teacher vacancies to recruit very soon to give better education to the students. In this way, the AP government is going to release the AP Teacher Recruitment 2023 notification which is going to send very soon on the APPSC website. A huge number of applicants are waiting for the teacher job notification in AP state for a long period. To get more details about AP Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies 2023 recruitment details.
Andhra Pradesh School Teacher Recruitment 2023 details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||TGT, PGT, and PRT|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Online Application Commencement From||Updated soon|
|Last date to submit the Online Application Form||Updated soon|
Also Check NHM Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Notification 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For TGT Post:
- Applicants should have four years integrated degree course from the Regional Institute of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
- Second class Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject(s) in aggregate including electives and languages in the combination of specified subjects and must have a B.Ed recognized by NCTE (OR).
- Equivalent degree with methodology in the concerned subject from a University recognized by UGC.
For PGT Posts:
- Two years integrated postgraduate course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT OR
- Master’s degree from a UGC recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects.
AP Teacher Notification 2023 Apply Online Dates
APPSC is inviting online applications from eligible candidates to hire Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) in various government schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Applicants who have to apply online after they are satisfied that they are eligible for the posts as per AP TGT PGT Teacher Advertisement. Application through any other mode will not be accepted. Eligible candidates can apply online for the respective posts under AP School TGT PGT Recruitment 2023 from January 2023. As per the notification, Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment is purely full-time based. Eligible candidates will be posted in the mentioned schools on various teacher posts for different subjects. Candidates are instructed to check the detailed notification before applying for AP School TGT PGT Recruitment 2023 from below.
Also Check IBPS Recruitment
The maximum age limit is 44 and should not be less than 18 years as of the date of issue of notification i.e. 2nd January 2023. However, upper age relaxation is applicable for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories of the state.
Important dates for AP TGT PGT Teachers Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for online application registration – January 2023
- Last date for submission of online application form – January 2023
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Applicants have to pay the application fee through an online gateway as per the officials given in the official advertisement.
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary based on the norms/regulations of the Andhra Pradesh State Government.
Also Check AP Anganwadi Recruitment
Steps to apply Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Candidates visit the official website @https://apdsc.apcfss.in/
- Open APPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 Application Form with OTR Details Otherwise Register
- Enter the required details like educational qualification and personal details
- Pay the application fee through an online gateway.
- Cross-check the application form and click on submit option
- Take a print copy for future use.