Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card- Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card is a co-branded shopping credit card recently launched by ICICI Bank in partnership with Amazon India on Visa payment platform. Shortly after its launch, he became one of the most popular credit cards for online shoppers in the country. Initially, it was an invite-only event, but now anyone can participate. The reason why this credit card is so popular is that the Amazon ICICI credit card offers cashback in the form of your Amazon Pay balance, which will be reflected in your Amazon Pay balance.
The Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card gives you access to this convenient and secure payment platform, along with other benefits of using an ICICI bank credit card. With this card, you can enjoy flexible payments, including convenience charges and interest-free days for shopping on amazon.com. Plus, with the ICICI Bank MasterpassTM app, you can enjoy one-click checkout from your favorite e-commerce sites. And if you pay your balance in full each month, you’ll get an attractive interest rate and no annual fee. So why not give the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card a try? It’s time to take your online payments to the next level!
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
This credit card is even more valuable for Amazon Prime members as you can receive up to 5.5 shillings on your purchases from Amazon. In addition to Amazon Pay cashback, the card also offers a 15% discount on restaurant bills at all restaurants participating in ICICI Bank’s Culinary Treats program, fuel surcharge waivers at all petrol stations across India, and more. , provides some perks. Read below to learn more about this exclusive co-branded online shopping credit card by ICICI Bank and Amazon.
The ICICI Bank Credit Card is a great way to build your credit history and get access to valuable credit card benefits while making small monthly payments. This card offers an introductory annual interest rate of 13.99% with no annual fee and a variable APR of 14.99-21.99% depending on your creditworthiness. In addition to that, the card offers welcome bonus of 5,000 miles for spending $500 in the first 3 months of having the account. With this card, you can also enjoy cashback rewards on all your purchases made at select merchants like Apple, HDFC Bank, and more! So why not give it a try? Apply now for the ICICI Bank Credit Card and start building your credit score today!
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Overview
|Name Of Article||Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card|
|Official Website||Click here|
- Amazon Prime users receive 5shback on all purchases made on Amazon (with a few exceptions).
- Non-Prime users get 3.5% back on Amazon instead of 5%.
- Extra cashback at Amazon only applies to purchases made at Amazon India (amazon.in).
- 2.Shback at over 100 partner retailers when you log in with Amazon payment options.
- 1 cash back on all other retail transactions except fuel purchases. 1% surcharge on fuel purchases is waived.
- Points will be transferred to your Amazon Pay balance as cashback.
- There is no expiry date for points awarded to cards transferred as Amazon Pay balance.
- There is no minimum balance required to redeem rewards (i.e. transfer points to your Amazon Pay wallet as Amazon Pay balance).
- A dining delight as part of the bank’s “Culinary Treats” program. €5.00 (maximum Rs. 150) for the first fuel purchase of the month (minimum Rs. 2,000).
Check Also:- How to apply for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card?
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Features and Benefits
As previously mentioned, the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is an entry-level, co-branded shopping credit card specifically tailored to the needs of online shoppers who enjoy shopping on Amazon. An Amazon co-branded credit card, but being a very basic credit card, this card offers high redemption rates when shopping on Amazon and you won’t get many extra benefits with this credit card. Continue reading this Amazon Pay ICICI credit card review to learn more.
Receive a welcome offer of Rs. 1,500 in Amazon Pay credits when you join the card membership (welcome offers are constantly changing).
As part of ICICI Bank’s Culinary Treats program, use this card to save at least 15% off your bill payment at all participating restaurants.
As a limited-time offer, the bank is currently offering a minimum Rs. 25,000 on ICICI Amazon credit cards (more info here).
Fuel Surcharge Waiver and Cashback
- 1% fuel surcharge exemption at all petrol stations across India (with transaction size not exceeding Rs. 4,000).
- 5. Shback on the first tank deal of the month. A minimum purchase of Rs. 2,000 is required to receive the offer and the maximum cashback is limited to Rs. 150 a month.
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Rewards / Cashback
The ICICI Amazon Pay credit card is undoubtedly the best and must-have card for shopping-addicted Amazon lovers, especially if you are a Prime member. If you love Amazon, it goes without saying that you should be a Prime member! Anyway, the benefits of this card are more delicious for Amazon Prime members.
- Prime members receive $5 on all purchases made on Amazon India (amazon.in) with a few exceptions.
- Non-Prime users receive $3 instead of 5% at Amazon, with the same exceptions as Prime users.
- Please note that this 5% or 3% discount at Amazon only applies to purchases made at Amazon India (amazon.in). For purchases from other Amazon country code domains (including amazon.com), the applicable cashback is 1%, the same as for all other online transactions.
- 2% on book payments (including paper books, Kindle e-books, and Audible audiobooks), bill payments, mobile/DTH charges, flight bookings, movie and bus tickets, and Amazon Pay wallet charges of cashback can be obtained. Plus, get $2 back on purchases from over 100 affiliate retailers when you sign up for Amazon’s payment options. Only 2 cashback when using the “Login with Amazon” option on the merchant’s website, otherwise his regular 1% cashback is applied.
- Brands include Swiggy, Yatra, Cafe Coffee Day and Red Bus.
- 1.shback applies to all other transactions made with the card, both online and offline, with the exception of gas station payments.
Reward Points/Cashback Redemption
- Rewards points earned with Amazon Pay Bank ICICI credit cards are automatically added to the Amazon Pay balance of the Amazon account linked to the card at the end of each billing cycle.
- 1 Bonus Point = Re. 1 (when paying with Amazon and the merchant’s Amazon Pay wallet as the payment method).
- You can use your Amazon Pay balance to make purchases from Amazon or participating retailers
Check Also:- Shopping Credit Cards Benefits
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Fees and Charges
- Annual Fee: The Amazon Pay ICICI credit card is a lifetime free credit card. H. Annual and monthly membership fees are free.
- Interest Rate: Interest rates applicable to this card range from 3.5% to 3.8% monthly (or 42% to 45.6% annually).
- Cash Advance Charge: A cash withdrawal fee of 2.5% of the transaction amount (or minimum Rs.500) will be charged when cash is withdrawn from an ATM using this card.
- Foreign Currency Mark-up: Foreign currency transactions with the ICICI Amazon Pay credit card are subject to a foreign exchange fee of 3.5% of the total transaction amount.
- Card Replacement Fee: The card replacement fee charged by ICICI Bank is Rs. 100 to issue a new credit card to replace the lost/misplaced credit card.
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
Originally, the Amazon ICICI credit card was an invite-only offer. Only eligible Amazon users received card invitations and were able to proceed with the application process. Now that the card is open to all applicants, you must meet the following income-based eligibility criteria to process your Amazon Pay credit card application.
|For ICICI Bank customers||Minimum monthly income of Rs. 25,000|
|For other applicants||Minimum monthly income of Rs. 35,000|
To process your Amazon ICICI credit card application, you must provide proof of identity, proof of address, and proof of income. The following documents are accepted as proof of identity, proof of address and proof of income:
|Document Type||Accepted Documents|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Liscence, etc.|
|Address Proof||Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Electricity/Telephone Bill, Passport, Driving License, etc.|
|Proof of Income||Salary slip, ITR acknowledgment|
How to Apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
Originally, the Amazon Pay card was an invitation-only benefit, but now it’s open to everyone. You can apply for this card on Amazon or the official website of ICICI Bank. Once KYC verification is complete, your application will be processed. There are two ways to complete KYC verification for this card:
- Video mode: You need to provide PAN card and Aadhar card details. An ICICI Bank representative will then contact you for a video-based confirmation. You will need to answer a few simple questions and present your original PAN card to the bank clerk.
- Offline mode: When you apply for a credit card and choose her KYC verification in offline mode, a bank employee will visit your address and verify your documents.
Check Also:- IDBI Net Banking 2023
How to Check ICICI Amazon Credit Card Application Status?
If you have already applied for this credit card and would like to check the status of your application, you must log into your Amazon account, visit the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card application page, and click or tap Check Application Status.
Activation and PIN Generation
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit cards support domestic transactions by default. International and contactless transactions are disabled by default as directed by RBI. You can activate your card for international or contactless transactions via ICICI Internet Banking or the iMobile app.
Your Amazon credit card PIN is automatically sent to your registered mobile number when your card is issued. You can also manually generate a PIN for your card by dialing your bank’s Customer Care IVR number 1800 102 0123 or using the iMobile app or ICICI Internet Banking.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Login / Internet Banking
If you already have an ICICI bank, your new Amazon Pay credit card will be automatically added to your current internet banking account. However, if you have a standalone credit card, you will need to register on the ICICI website to activate the internet banking settings on your card.
To activate Internet Banking for ICICI Amazon Credit Cards, visit the official ICICI Internet Banking Portal, click Get User ID, and select the Credit Cards option on the screen that opens. Enter all the required details in the fields provided to complete the registration process. Alternatively, you can activate your credit card for internet banking via the iMobile Pay app.
Also Check- Trai New Rules For Tv Channels
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Customer Care Number & E-mail ID
ICICI Bank offers 24/7 phone and email customer support to Amazon Pay credit card customers. Please contact ICICI’s call center at our 24/7 hotline number 18601207777 or email [email protected] to report a lost credit card or other card-related issues. If the problem persists, you can contact the manager at [email protected]
Advantages of ICICI Amazon Pay Card
- Lifetime Free Credit Card:Agreat lifetime free credit card. There are no monthly/yearly membership fees.
- High Reward Rate on Amazon: This card offers a high redemption rate of 5% for purchases made on Amazon India website/app.
- Reward Points as Amazon Pay Balance: Reward points earned with this card are automatically transferred to your Amazon account associated with the card as your Amazon Pay balance at the end of each payment cycle.
- Unlimited Amazon Pay Cashback: There is no limit to how much AmazonPay balance you can earn as cash back on your card.
Drawbacks of Amazon Pay ICICI Card
- The ICICI Amazon credit card offers a high 5% return rate for Amazon Prime members, but only 3% return rate on Amazon for non-Prime members.
- The commission rate for other non-affiliate spending is very low, only 1% of the purchase amount.
- This credit card does not offer travel benefits such as free access to airport or train station lounges.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card is a great option for those looking to make regular payments to their bank account. This card offers some of the most competitive rates and flexible payment options available, including the ability to transfer funds between multiple accounts and pay with a debit card. Additionally, this card comes with some valuable added benefits, such as no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. Overall, Amazon Pay ICICI bank credit card is a great choice for making regular payments and managing your finances.
SBI Credit Card Application Status 2023
LIC Premium Online Payment Pay
How to Close HDFC Credit Card 2023