Amarnath Yatra 2023: If you’re looking to travel to Amarnath during the 2023 Amarnath Yatra, now is the time to register! The Yatra is set to start in late January, and will last for six days. Registration is open now. There are also a number of discounts available for students and senior citizens. So if you’re interested in joining the crowds of pilgrims during this sacred pilgrimage, now is the time to register!
Are you planning to take the Amarnath Yatra in 2023? If so, you’ll need to register as soon as possible! As of now, the registration process is already underway, and it’s important that as many people as possible register in order to avoid any delays.
Amarnath Yatra 2023
Amarnath is a pilgrimage site where people go to have the darshan of Lord Shiva. Amarnath Shrine Board is responsible for managing the Amarnath portal. You can apply online or offline for this. This pilgrimage site is located at Batlal Amarnath Trek, Forest Block, Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir 192230. In this pilgrimage, you have to pass through 2 holy caves of Amarnath.
Every person visiting the Amarnath Pilgrimage comes to see the sight of Shiva devotees climbing up the holy cave. The height of the pilgrimage is 3,888 meters, and its length is 141 kilometers. Everyone comes here with their families in order to have a glimpse of this religious site. The tourist place is also a place where you can see the sights. However, to do this, you have to register first. The visitor information center also provides a link that will take you to the website where you can register to visit the tourist place.
We will provide you with complete information about the Amarnath Yatra 2023. This way, you can easily register yourself. Along with this, you will also be able to find complete information about the medical form. You will learn about the registration starting date in our article. Make sure to read it carefully and register yourself as soon as possible.
What is the Amarnath Yatra?
The Amarnath Yatra is a pilgrimage that takes pilgrims from the Kashmir valley to the Amarnath Temple in the Himalayas. The Amarnath Yatra is considered to be one of the most important Hindu pilgrimages, and it is said that anyone who completes the pilgrimage is guaranteed to attain Moksha or Nirvana.
The Amarnath Yatra begins on the full moon day in the month of Ashwin (July or August), and it lasts for 10 days. The pilgrims travel through the Kashmir valley and spend the nights at various temples and monasteries. On the final day of the journey, they reach the Amarnath Temple. Here, they offer prayers to Lord Amarnath, the presiding deity of the temple.
The Amarnath Yatra is a sacred pilgrimage that is considered to be one of the most auspicious occasions in a Hindu’s life.
shriamarnathjishrine.com Amarnath Yatra Registration Details
|Shrine Board||Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board|
|Amarnath Yatra Registration 2023 Start Date||11th April 2023|
|Last Date to Register||May 2023|
|Article Category||Trending News|
|Documents Required for Amarnath Yatra Registration||Aadhar Card, Medical Fitness Certificate|
|Amarnath Yatra Start Date in 2023||11 June 2023|
|Ending Date||July 2023|
|Registration Fees||Rs 100/-|
|How to Reach Amarnath Shrine||Helicopter Booking, Trek or Pithhu|
Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Form
The Amarnath Yatra stopped for two years because of the Covid-19 pandemic. However, this year the government decided to resume the yatra. The yatra will start on June 30 and conclude on August 11, 2023, according to data available on the official website.
Check Also: Khatu Shyam Darshan Online Registration
Now, people who want to go on the Amarnath Yatra can apply from April 11th to the website http://jksasb.nic.in/register.aspx or shriamarnathjishrine.com. The Amarnath Yatra will start on 30 June 2023. The last date of the Yatra is 11 August 2023. The online registration procedure will open for five days, so devotees can register for the Yatra.
Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Form : Click here for PDF
Amarnath Yatra Medical Form 2023
You will have to fill out a form when you register to tell the staff about your health and any diseases you may have. If you are sick, you will need to show a doctor’s written approval before registering. This journey is meant for people between the ages of 13 to 75 years. If you are pregnant or have any other medical conditions, you cannot participate in this journey. All passengers will also need to submit a Compulsory Health Certificate [CHO] and a passport-sized photograph.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Helicopter Booking
It is easy to book a helicopter ride to Shri Amarnath Shrine in 2023. You can do this in advance by booking through Helicopter Booking, or you can book it after visiting the shrine. There are two locations from which you can avail this service, first one is Baltal and Second is Pahalgam.
Also Read: Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2023
You can complete your journey by booking a helicopter ride. This will help you get to your destination in one day. The cost of helicopter rides will differ depending on the number of people in the helicopter. The charges may start at Rs 2000/- per person, and go up to Rs 3500/- per person.
How to Book Amarnath Yatra 2023 Helicopter Tickets Online
- First, Choose the route of the Helicopter Yatra.
- Then Visit the official site, i.e., amarnathjiyatra.com.
- Then click on the category of Helicopter Yatra.
- Now Choose the date of travelling and the number of passengers.
- Then Fill in the passenger details and pay the tickets charges.
- Now download your Amarnath Helicopter tickets.
- The medical health certificate is a must to book the Amarnath helicopter tickets.
Check Also: Salasar Balaji Darshan Online Booking
Amarnath Yatra Registration Fees
According to ANI, the registration fee for this year is Rs 120 per person. For the people, who had registered for the yatra in 2021, they have to pay Rs 20 as last time the fee was Rs 100.
Mahakaleshwar Ujjain Darshan : Click here
Amarnath Yatra Starting Date 2023
The annual Amarnath Yatra is scheduled to resume this year. The registration process started on Monday. The Amarnath Yatra registration process has started at the 316 branches of Punjab National Bank. This process will run until June 30th and people can register to take part in the Amarnath Yatra. 2023 Amarnath Yatra will commence on June 30 and conclude on August 11.
Step by Step Guide to Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration
- First Go to Official Site: http://www.shriamarnathjishrine.com/
- Then Under the ‘What’s new’ section, click on the ‘register online’ option.
- or You can Open the link https://jksasb.nic.in/agreeme.html
- then fill in all the necessary details in the Application form.
- For the ease of travellers, the registration can also be done offline at 566 Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Punjab National Bank, and Yes Bank. 100 branches of the State Bank of India (SBI) have also made the facility available.
- After successful registration, the travellers will be given RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tags. It will track the movements of the pilgrims.
- The yatris will have to carry 4 passport-size photographs and a medical certificate issued by an authorised doctor or institution.
How to prepare for Amarnath Yatra?
Preparation for the Amarnath Yatra is an important part of the pilgrimage. Here are a few tips to help make the journey smoother:
- To prepare for the Yatra, it is advised to become physically fit. This means that you should start doing a morning or evening walk at least a month before the Yatra.
- Start practicing Yoga and deep breathing exercises to improve the oxygen efficiency of your body.
- Drink about 5 liters of fluids each day to combat dehydration and headaches.
- Drink plenty of carbohydrates to reduce fatigue and prevent low blood sugar.
- If you are feeling sick and notice symptoms of altitude sickness, you should immediately go down to a lower elevation.
- If you experience any symptoms of High Altitude Sickness or discomfort, you should immediately contact a medical facility.
Guidelines for Group Registration for Shri Amarnath Yatra- 2023:
- If Yatris intends to undertake the Shri Amarnath Yatra- 2023 in a Group of 5 or more members and are unable to obtain Yatra Permits from the nearest located Bank Branches because the allocated number of vacancies (registration quota/ slots) have been exhausted, then the individual members of the Group can together apply by Registered Post to the Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, Chaitanya Ashram, Talab Tillo, Jammu and K-Villa Sohrawardy House, Shiv Pora, Srinagar to secure Registration for the Yatra.
- The Group Registration commences from a date announced by SASB and concludes on the scheduled date as well.
- Group Registration shall be done on a first-come-first-serve basis, subject to the date wise and route wise vacancies (Registration quota/ slots) available for a particular day/ particular route, subject to a maximum of 50 registrations per group per day per route.
- To apply for the Yatra Permit under ‘Group Registration Facility, the Group Leader (one of the intending pilgrims of the group) will have to send the following documents in respect of each member of the Group by registered post at the address indicated in para 1 above:
- Filled-in prescribed Application Forms.
- Original copies of the prescribed Compulsory Health Certificates (CHCs) issued by the Authorised Doctor/ Medical Institutions.
- Four passports sized photographs of each applicant, one of which is to be signed on the front side of the photograph.
- Last year Yatra Registration Fee @ Rs.150/- per Yatri.
- Mailing Address of the Group Leader, along with Mobile number, and E-mail ID.
- Postal Charges for last year as per the scale mentioned below:
|No persons in a Group||Postal charges last year|
|1 to 5||Rs 50/-|
|6 to 10||Rs 100/-|
|11 to15||Rs 150/-|
|16 to 20||Rs 200/-|
|21 to 25||Rs 250/-|
|26 to 30 and so on||Rs 300/-|
- The amount payable to the SASB (Yatra Registration Fee and Postal Charges) shall be sent in the shape of a Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Chief Accounts Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.
- No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years as well as no female with more than six weeks of pregnancy shall be registered for the Yatra.
- In case vacancies (registration quota/ slots) are not available for a particular date for which Registration has been sought by the Group, the Group Leader will be contacted over the telephone and informed about the next available slot for Group Registration and, if that is not acceptable to the Group Leader, the Application Forms, Compulsory Health Certificates, and the Registration Fee shall be returned to the Group Leader through Registered Post. If the Group Leader agrees to seek Registration for a date for which quota is available, the same will be done and sent to him through registered post.
- For Yatra 2023, CHCs issued only after a defined date by SASB would be valid for registration purposes.
- Yatris will be allowed to embark on his/ her Yatra only on the day and route for which he/she has been registered.
- Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
|Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Link||Registration | Login|
|Official Portal Link||jksasb.nic.inshriamarnathjishrine.com|
If you have any questions about the Amarnath Yatra 2023, please feel free to message us in the comment section. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
How can I apply for Amarnath Yatra registration 2023 Form Pdf?
To book your Amarnath Yatra, go to Jksasb.nic.in.
When Amarnath Yatra online registration 2023 will start?
The registration for Amarnath Yatra bookings has already started From 11 April 2023.
What is the Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Fees?
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Fees is Rs 100/- per Yatri.