AISSEE – The AISSEE 2023 application has been made available by National Testing Agency. NTA is the separate power that deals with the affirmation cycle of all the Sainik schools in India. The All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) is used by the authority to select students for admission. Candidates should be aware that admission to sixth grade and ninth grade will require separate examinations. This post provides comprehensive information regarding the AISSEE 2023 examination.
AISSEE 2023 is a landmark event that will have a significant impact on the shipping and maritime industry. The conference will provide delegates with the latest information and insights on a wide variety of shipping-related issues, from container shipping to trade facilitation. You don’t want to miss out – register now and join us in Johannesburg for a day of valuable discussions!
- 1 AISSEE 2023
- 2 Eligibility Criteria of AISSEE 2023
- 3 Exam Pattern of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination
- 4 AIl India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2023 Syllabus
- 5 How To Download AISSEE Admit Card 2023 Online?
- 6 All India Sainik School Entrance Examination Result 2023
- 7 All India Sainik School Entrance Examination Application Form 2023
The notification for the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISEEE) 2023 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates can read the announcement and submit an online application if they are interested in learning more about the exam and have met all eligibility requirements. Admission to Sainik Schools is available for students in Class VI and Class IX. The All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) is used as the basis for admission. 18 New Sainik Schools have been approved by the Ministry of Defense (MoD), which collaborate with NGOs, private schools, and state governments.
Welcome to AISSEE 2023! This year has been a tumultuous one, with many major changes taking place across the globe. In this blog, we’ll be taking a look at some of the main trends that we expect to see during AISSEE 2023. We hope you enjoy reading and that this blog serves as a valuable resource as you prepare for this exciting year.
|Name Of Article||All India Sainik School Entrance Examination|
|All India Saink School Entrance Examination||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of AISSEE 2023
Are you looking to join the AISSEE 2023 cohort? If so, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria. This document provides a comprehensive overview of the eligibility requirements and discuss various factors that will be taken into account when making a decision. Don’t miss out – read on to learn more!
The eligibility criteria are different for admission to class sixth and class ninth as explained below.
- Gender: Only boy aspirants are eligible for admission.
- Age Criteria: As on 31st March 2023, the age of an aspirants should not be less than 10 years and more than 12 years.
- Gender: The admission will be granted to boy aspirants only
- Age Criteria: the age of an applicant should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31st March 2023.
The registration fee for the AISSEE 2023 examination for the aspirants of different categories is given below.
- General and Defence category aspirants: Rs. 550/-
- SC/ ST aspirants: Rs. 400/-
Mode of payment: You can pay the application fee online with a credit or debit card or through net banking.
Check Also:- IP University B.ED. Recruitment
Exam Pattern of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination
The pattern of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination examination for class 6th Admission and class 9th admission is explained below.
Class sixth Admission
- Mode of Examination: Offline (OMR sheet based examination)
- Duration of Examination: 150 minutes
- Number of Questions: 125
- Language of Questions: English and all recognized official languages
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Maximum Marks: 300
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks per questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||25||2||50||30 minutes|
Class ninth Admission
- Mode of exam: Offline (OMR Sheet based examination)
- Type of questions: Objective type MCQs
- Number of questions: 150
- Maximum Marks: 400
- Language of questions: English
- Exam duration: 180 minutes
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks per questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Science||25||2||50||30 minutes|
|Social Studies||25||2||50||30 minutes|
AIl India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2023 Syllabus
Sainik School is an elite institution which provides a quality education to the sons and daughters of serving officers and senior civil servants. It is a self-financing, co-educational institution. The aim of the school is to produce soldiers who are competent in Defence, Strategic Studies, and Diplomacy so as to serve the nation with distinction. The school offers a two-year pre-service residential program consisting of studies in Arts, Science, Social Science, Physical Education, Languages, and Literature. The curriculum is designed to develop holistic personality of the students.
The syllabus of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2023 for month class 6th and class 9th is explained below.
For Class sixth
- General Knowledge: The Universe & The Solar System, History of India, Indian Constitution, Human Body, Environment & Its Pollution, Food, Health & Nutrition, etc.
- Intelligence: Basic Reasoning, Analogy Test, Alphabet & Numeric Series, etc.
- Mathematics: Basic Mathematical Functions, BODMAS Rule, Number System, Basic Geometry, Mensuration, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, etc.
- Language: Grammar, Sentence Formation, Tenses, Vocabulary, Prepositions, Verbs, Adjectives, Rearranging Jumbled Words, One Word Substitution, etc.
For Class ninth
- Mathematics: Algebraic Expressions, Polynomials & Factorization, Congruency of Triangles, Area & Perimeter of Circle, Cubes & Cuboids, Spheres & Hemispheres, Statistics, Parallel Lines, etc.
- Social Studies: British Rule in India, Modern Indian History, Indian Constitution & Parliament, Human Rights, Natural Disasters, Environmental Degradation, Globalization, Economy of India, United Nations, etc.
- English: Antonyms & Synonyms, Reading Comprehension, Article, Sentence Correction, Direct & Indirect Speech, Active & Passive Voice, Spotting of Error, Reported Speech, Omitted Words, etc.
- General Science: Metals & Non-Metals, Carbon & Its Properties, Cell Structure & Function, Microorganisms, Energy Sources, Reflection & Refraction of Light, Common Diseases, etc.
- Intelligence: Series Completion- Alphabetic & Numeric, Blood Relations, Seating Arrangement- Simple & Circular, Coding & Decoding, Logical Reasoning, etc
Check Also:- NTRO Recruitment
How To Download AISSEE Admit Card 2023 Online?
- The hall ticket for the AISSEE 2023 examination will be uploaded on the official website i.e. https://aissee.nta.nic.in/.
- Information about the examination schedule and examination venue address will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
- It is compulsory for all the aspirants to carry a hardcopy of the hall ticket at the time of the examination.
- No aspirant will be allowed to enter the examination hall without having an hall ticket.
- Candidates are advised to keep the hall ticket safe even after the exam as it will be required during the admission process.
All India Sainik School Entrance Examination Result 2023
- It is expected that the result of the AISSEE Examination 2023 will be published online in the month of February 2023.
- Along with the result, the National Testing Agency will also publish a merit list of the aspirants clearing the written test.
- Department will publish the call letters for the applicants who will get their names in the merit list.
- Apart from the result, aspirants will also get the facility to download and check their OMR answer sheets.
- To download the OMR response sheets, aspirants are required to sign-in to their account using the credentials generated during the registration process.
All India Sainik School Entrance Examination Application Form 2023
The application process for All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2023 examination takes place in online mode only. Let’s go through the complete application process explained below.
- First of all visit the official website of AISSEE aissee.nta.nic.in
- Those aspirants who are looking to apply first need to register by entering their basic personal, contact, and educational details.
- Once registered, unique login credentials will be generated for all the aspirants.
- Please note that the aspirants are also required to provide the choice of exam center city into their application forms.
- After entering details in the application form, candidates have to pay the required application fee.
- Then, after the successful application payment, candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of their birth certificate, caste certificate and domicile certificate.
- Finally, the aspirants may take a printout of the application form submitted for future references.
The following documents will be verified by the departments at the time of the medical exam. Aspirants must carry all of these documents in original as well as photocopy during the examination.
- Service book for Defence quota candidates
- Certificate of domicile from Tahsildar
- Certificate of income from Tahsildar
- Permanent resident certificate
- Category certificate, for SC/ ST candidates
- Copy of entrance exam result
- Certificate for date of birth
- 4 latest passport size photographs