AFCAT 2021 will be conducted by the Indian Air Force to recruit eligible candidates for various Technical and Non-Technical Posts at different departments wise. If you want to get a selection then apply for the AFCAT Recruitment 2021 which will be available soon on its official website. All the candidates will eligible to apply for the application form for the mentioned posts. So before the application form, you need to check out the complete details and then visit the official website to submit the application form. Here we have mentioned all the latest updates that were made available for AFCAT 2021 Recruitment Notification. Candidates need to collect the available updates from here and then make mind to submit the application form with the complete eligibility. To get the detailed information, you should read this complete page at the end.
AFCAT Recruitment 2021
Every year the Indian Air Force conducts AFCAT Exam twice a year to get a selection for the candidates on the Flying Duty and General Duty branches. The AFCAT 1 conducts in February month and AFCAT 2 conduct in July month. So now the AFCAT July Recruitment 2021 has been announced on the official website. Due to COVID 19 pandemic in the country, the session of July has been delayed, and now the board has updated the AFCAT 2 Vacancy 2021 Notification on its official website. Candidates need to check the latest updates if they want to apply for it. Below here we have attached the complete details for you. Now candidates can collect the complete details from below and verified all the details to submit the application form.
AFCAT 2021 Recruitment Notification – Overview
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Exam Name||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Frequency of Exam||Twice in a year|
|Selection Process||Written test- AFSB Test- Medical Examination|
Also Check Indian Air Force Recruitment
AFCAT 2021 Eligibility
AFCAT 2021 Qualification:
- For Flying: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics with at least 60% marks in each subject and B.E./B.Tech. Degree from a recognized University.
- For Ground Duty (Tech): Candidates should have 4 years degree qualification and have passed Section A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with at least 60% marks needed.
- Ground Duty (Non-Tech): Candidates should have passed B.Com. with minimum 60% marks. For education posts, candidates must have passed MBA/MCA or M.A./M.Sc. Degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International Relations / International Studies / Defense Studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT / Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relations with minimum 50% marks and secured minimum 60% marks in graduation.
Also Check UP Anganwadi Recrutiment
AFCAT 2021 Age Limits:
- For flying: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 24 years
- For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical): Minimum 20 years and Maximum 26 years
AFCAT 2021 Application Form Fee:
All the candidates have to pay Rs. 250 through online by net banking / credit or debit card. Candidates with Meteorology Admission and NCC Special Admission do not have to pay any fee.
AFCAT 2021 Pay Scale:
- Cadets in the final year of training will be given a stipend of Rs. 56,100.
- After successful completion of training, Level 10 Young Air Officers will be allotted in the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix [56100-1,10,700]
- Military Service Pay – 15,500 will also be included.
Also Check Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
AFCAT Recruitment Notification 2021 Apply Online
Recently, the board has been conducted AFCAT 1 Exam in August 2021 and after then they have announced the AFCAT 2 Jobs 2021 Notification. Now candidates can able to submit the application form online and be a part of this recruitment process. The complete AFCAT 2021 Eligibility has been provided here. You can check the educational details, age limits, application form date, pay scale for the available post, and other selection criteria from here.
AFCAT 2021 Selection Process:
After the process is completed, the board will soon conduct the examination that will be Computer Based Online Test. Only qualify candidates for AFCAT Exam 2021 eligible to attend the further selection round. The details have been provided below here. Now you should go below and collect the available updates from here. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Following Steps.
- Computer Based Online Test
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Personal Interview
AFCAT 2021 Important Dates:
|AFCAT Notification||Update Soon|
|Commencement of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Release of Admit Card||Update Soon|
|AFCAT Exam Date||Update Soon|
|AFCAT Cut off||Update Soon|
|AFCAT Result||Update Soon|
Steps to Apply AFCAT Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website afcat.cdac.in.
- Then find out the AFCAT Notification for the details.
- Read the details from the notification and then click on AFCAT Application Form.
- Now the application form appears on the screen.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Now pay the application fee online.
- At the last click on the final submit button.
- Now AFCAT Online Form will open on the screen.
- Take a printout of it.