AEES Teacher Recruitment 2023 vacancies have been released by AEES on 19 May 2023. Interested can apply online to appear for AEES Teacher Recruitment 2023 exam. AEES has released 205 vacancies for various posts like PGT, TGT, PRT, Librarian, and others. The detailed AEES Teacher Recruitment 2023 notification along with all other relevant information has been released on 21st May 2023. The online application window is open from 23 May 2023 to 12 June 2023. Candidates must read the following article to find all the relevant information and details related to AEES Teacher Vacancy 2023.
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2023
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of various posts including Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Primary Teacher (PRT), Librarian, etc. Eligible candidates can apply online. AEES Teaching Vacancy 2023 from the website aees.gov.in. All details related to AEES Recruitment 2023 like notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, application online, important dates, application fee, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, syllabus, result, previous paper, etc. are given below.
AEES Recruitment 2023 Details
|Post Name||TGT, PGT, Librarian, PRT & Preparatory Teacher|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||June 12, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Also Check UP Aided Junior High School Assistant Teacher Recruitment
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|PGT||PG + B.Ed.|
|TGT||Graduate + B.Ed. + CTET Qualified|
|PRT||12th + D.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ D.El.Ed + CTET Qualified|
|PRT (Music)||Degree/ Diploma in Music|
|Librarian||Degree/ Diploma in Library Science|
|Prep||12th + Diploma in Nursery/ Pre School/ D.E.C.Ed/ B.Ed (Nursery)|
Also Check Chandigarh Teacher Recruitment
- Max 30 Years (For PRT/ Prep)
- Max 35 Years (For TGT/ Librarian)
- Max 40 Years (For PGT)
AEES TGT PGT Teacher Vacancy 2023
AEES Mumbai recruitment application online link and AEES teacher recruitment notification are available on the official website. Applicants should pay the required fee online mode. Atomic Energy Education Society selection will be based on written tests and skill tests and shortlisted candidates will be appointed anywhere in India. Before applying for these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of www.aees.gov.in recruitment, AEES new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, and selection list. , Admit Card, Result, Upcoming Notification and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Also Check Tripura Teacher Recruitment
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Also Check Mizoram Teacher Recruitment
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 750/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female: Rs 0/-
AEES TGT PGT PRT Librarian Exam Pattern 2023
|General English (Qualifying)||10||10|
|General Hindi (Qualifying)||10||10|
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||10||10|
Also Check Assam Teacher Recruitment
|AEES Recruitment Apply Online Date||23rd May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply AEES Teacher Vacancy Form 2023||12th June 2023|
|AEES TGT PGT PRT Exam Date 2023||To be Notified|
Steps for AEES Teacher Jobs Apply Online 2023
- Candidates have to visit the official website of AEES.
- Click on the “Online Registration” button
- They have to register with their valid email id and phone number.
- They have to enter some personal details during registration.
- After checking the entered information click on submit button.
- Thereafter, they will be directed to the payment gateway.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through their credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Once the payment is done successfully, proceed to the next step.
- Candidates have to log in to their accounts by entering their email addresses and password.
- The application form will appear on the screen of the candidates.
- Candidates have to fill the blank boxes with the required relevant information.
- Once they are done with it, they need to upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Click on the Preview button to check the information entered in the application form and correct it if necessary.
- Once the candidates are satisfied with the accuracy of the information entered, they can press the submit button.