AADHAAR PVC CARD: Nowadays, the Aadhaar Card is also available with PVC or Plastic. If you are interested to get the Plastic Aadhaar Card, then you may apply online for it by using the official links as available in the last section of the article. In this article, you may also collect further details related to Aadhaar Card PVC, Plastic Aadhar Card Apply Online Procedure, Status Check, etc. For more information, you may also take the help of the official website as available at the end section of the article.
Aadhaar PVC Card
Aadhaar Card contains a 12-digit unique identity number that may be got voluntarily by the citizens of India and resident foreign nationals who have spent over 182 days in twelve months immediately preceding the date of application for enrolment, based on their biometric and demographic data. The data is grabbed by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The UIDAI is a statutory authority announced in January 2009 by the Government of India. it is established under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, following the allocations of the Aadhaar i.e. Targeted Delivery of Financial and other Subsidies, advantages and services Act, 2016.
Previously, the adoption of the Act, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) had functioned, From 28 January 2009, as a joined office of the Planning Commission. On 3rd March 2016, a money bill was provided in the Parliament to offer judicial backing to Aadhaar. To collect the rest of the details related to the Aadhaar Card PVC Aadhaar Card Apply Online Method, you may read the article given here.
Highlights of AadhaarCard PVC Apply Online
To grab the detailed information regarding Plastic Aadhaar Card, you may read the following article. In the below table, you may also read the details related to the Plastic Aadhaar Card:
|Name of the Card||Aadhaar Card|
|Type of the Aadhaar Card||Plastic or PVC|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Location||All over India|
|Article For||AADHAAR PVC CARD: Plastic Aadhar Card Apply Online, Status Check|
Also Check Download E-aadhaar Card
Advantages of Aadhaar Card PVC
The current Aadhaar PVC Card has so many advantages. It’s the size of an ATM card or debit card, an individual may simply possess it inside a wallet. you should not have to possess the long Aadhaar letter form. The Plastic Aadhaar Card has pocket-sized changeability. It is safe, secure, suitable to carry, and very long-lasting. It is also quickly provable offline. This card has a digitally signed secure QR code and a photograph. It has various types of security features. For other details regarding Plastic Aadhaar Card Advantages, you may log on to the official website as shown here.
Also Check Add & Update Mobile Number in Aadhar card
Plastic Aadhaar Card Apply Online
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has currently announced the Aadhaar PVC Card. It is a new form of Aadhaar. There is a total of four forms of Aadhaar: the Aadhaar Letter, mAadhaar, eAadhaar, and Plastic Aadhaar card. Other than being simple to possess and long-lasting, the PVC-based Aadhaar Card has a digitally signed secure QR code. This code is available with photographs and demographic information with many security features. So, you may grab more information about it from the official website of UIDAI.
Main Features Of The Aadhaar PVC Card
- Issue Date and Print Date
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
- Secure QR Code
- Micro text
- Guilloche Pattern
- Ghost image
Also Check PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status
How To Apply Online For Plastic AadhaarCard ?
- First, you should have to visit the official website of UIDAI such as uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in.
- After that, you should have to click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ under ‘Get Aadhaar’.
- Fill in your 12 digit Aadhaar Number (UID) or 28 digits Enrollment ID or 16 digits Virtual Identification Number (VID).
- Fill in the security code.
- Now click on the “Request OTP” button.
- You are just required to fill the OTP Code got on the active mobile number.
- You should have to accept terms and conditions and click on the check box against the terms and conditions.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Preview of the Aadhaar information will show in front of you. Verify it.
- Click on the ‘Make a payment option.
- Then, You will be redirected to a new screen.
- Make the payment.
- After doing the payment, the receipt will get created with having a digital signature that can be downloaded by resident in PDF format.
- The resident will also grab the Service Request Number with the help of the SMS.
- The resident may track the status of SRN till convey of Aadhaar Card to verify Aadhaar Card Status.
Also Check Aadhar Card link with Mobile Number
How Can I Check Aadhaar-Card Application Status?
To check the Aadhaar Card Plastic Application Status, you should have to follow the guidelines:
- First, you should have to visit the official Website i.e. uidai.gov.in.
- Search for the Application Status-related option or link.
- Click on that link.
- Provide the details, and check your Aadhaar Card PVC Application Status online.
Important Links Related To Aadhaar Card Plastic Apply Online Aadhaar Card PVC: Click Here